CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

200,000 Ukrainians

Cap'n Cunt

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m expecting thunderous, nay deafening, applause from you Cunts. 

Inevitably “with open legs” appears to be just as popular in certain darker parts of the internet. 

If they agree to eat my grass they can have my shed. Fucking brush cutter is too expensive to fuel now, so its only fair.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Inevitably “with open legs” appears to be just as popular in certain darker parts of the internet. 

Nice Cardie, Sandi love.

Only a fucking bunch of woke irrelevant comedians. I honestly didn't know who most of these cunts were apart from Rosie Jones, and that's only because she's got the same dance moves as Muhammed Ali. 

• Like 1

On 09/03/2022 at 03:20, judgetwi said:

We ain’t giving nothing back to no cunt Marjorie. I’m not smart like you so  I don’t understand all this geo-politics shit. But I know when a wanker has had Peaceful cock up his bottom.

Know what I mean Marje?

If ever there was any doubt about your sexual orientation (not that there ever has been) then you have just answered it. I'd suggest that you proof read your material before posting as you've just cracked me up. 

I'm guessing that due to you being paralysed from the waist down only the largest girth of kosher sword causes a tingle up the rectum, and explains your residence in Brixton. 

🎶 We're gonna rock down jew Electric Avenue where Jewdy's doors get smashed in🎶

And no "I don't know what you mean", just like the other 99% of times you drop your catchphrase. 

Watch a documentary for once, if you can stay sober long enough! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nice Cardie, Sandi love.

Get fucked, you rug-munching fucking pervert.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

“I’ve been talking about this since the 1990s.

The idea is for this 3rd world war.

To involve Russia and China against the West, the 1984 kind of scenario.And what you have now is the demonisation of Russia, suddenly we’ve got the demonisation of Russia.

And what’s opening up in the Ukraine is another front against Russia, because you know it’s very easy to see how Russia can be pulled into this Middle Eastern conflict by supporting Syria, because destroying Syria is part of ISIS’ agenda, and America and NATOs agenda. 
So you can see how the pieces in the game are being moved around to create the scenario that Albert Pike talked about. 
The idea is to basically bring everything to its knees, SO THAT THE WORLD WOULD HAVE TO BE REBUILT in its structures and the way it operates. That will be in the image of what they’ve been working towards all along.

Workd Government, World Central Bank, World Currency,World Army and centralised control of the planet. And it’s very easy to see with current events how it’s moving in that direction.

We need to understand what the goals are to understand what the moves toward that goal are, and when you look at it from this perspective what is happening in the Middle East is not random, none of it is random. Iraq was not random,  Libya has not been random, Syria has not been random, none of it. And ISIS certainly isn’t  random. 
Its part of this long term plan to take over the world by creating enormous chaos, to which they can offer the order out of the chaos… Their order, their New World Order.

In fact a close aide of Putin who has special responsibility for Ukraine has said this week that the US is preparing for a  war with Russia through Ukraine and that what they plan is to try to take  Crimea back. You can have the odd bit of terrorism and bad things happen to Russian supporting people. Putin will stay back and hold his fire because he knows exactly what they’re trying to manipulate him into, but if they try to take Crimea back Putins ego and pride will not allow him just to let them do it. Therefore if they push him too far what you’re looking at is war, a calculated war against Russia. And if you start a war against Russia on its borders, coupled with all this stuff going on in the Middle East, you are diluting Russia’s impact there.

Its all a set up.”

David Icke 2014

Problem, reaction, solution, Bill. 

Pike and the Scottish branch of freemasonry have been planning this for fucking decades and it's well overdue. 

Putin is not against using terrorism against his own people as was proved when the FSB were caught red handed attempting to blow a residential block sky-high. This was used to justify his war in Caucuses just after he became president. 

Whether he's a counterbalance to the conspiracy or a player is yet to be seen... 

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe Tottenham will win the Cup winners cup and the First Division Championship this season. A new dominant era begins at White Hart.*

*David Ike; football focus, August 1982

He was fucking wrong with that one. 

I think his predictions regarding the Windsor's being shape shifting reptilians would have got you better odds at William Hill.

I reckon he's on to something regarding the Jew's running the world though. They certainly run Tottenham bar the Broadwater Farm Estate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I think his predictions regarding the Windsor's being shape shifting reptilians would have got you better odds at William Hill.

I reckon he's on to something regarding the Jew's running the world though. They certainly run Tottenham bar the Broadwater Farm Estate. 

MC, have you noticed in recent days that @judgetwi has tried to disavow his Hebrew heritage?

For years he's been fervently spewing out Zionist propaganda on here whilst no doubt simultaneously flicking his terminally flaccid half-cock over videos of rocket attacks on Palestinian infant schools.

Now all of a sudden he's back pedalling. Could it have something to do with the potential of Vlad the Mad taking over the world and planting the Russian flag atop his Tower Hamlets bedsit? We all know the Ruskies have a proclivity for pogroms, so I don't doubt that he's now attempting to cover his substantial, fat fucking arse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What are Ukranians like at cleaning gutters? 

The Government are offering a £350 a month 'thank you' payment for housing a Ukrainian refugee. I want to help out and all that but I'm not sure whether that money will keep said refugee fed, let alone pay for 'cheer you up' holidays to Great Yarmouth and Sunderland. No doubt @Cunty BigBollox is rubbing his piss and puke stained hands at the thought of £350 each month... he'll put the poor refugee in his B&M gazebo whilst he pisses the money away. 

What a selfish cunt he is. Lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The Government are offering a £350 a month 'thank you' payment for housing a Ukrainian refugee. I want to help out and all that but I'm not sure whether that money will keep said refugee fed, let alone pay for 'cheer you up' holidays to Great Yarmouth and Sunderland. No doubt @Cunty BigBollox is rubbing his piss and puke stained hands at the thought of £350 each month... he'll put the poor refugee in his B&M gazebo whilst he pisses the money away. 

I’ve donated my Wilko gazebo to the Ukrainian refugees. I packed it up, included half a roll of duct tape (Poundland, not the real stuff) and half a pack of wet wipes, as the poles were all broken, and it picked up quite a substantial amount of dogshit, when it took off down the street during Storm Eunice recently. I launched it out the window of my imaginary M4 into the doorway of our local ‘Help a Foreign Cunt’ charity shop, risking my own life by steering with my knees.  I don’t know if this selfless act qualifies me for the 350 grand a week ‘hero payment’, but I’ll be very bitter and twisted if my generosity is taken for granted and ignored yet again. 

Fucking wankers.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Makes it worth while to evict the Syrians from the Gazebo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve donated my Wilko gazebo to the Ukrainian refugees. I packed it up, included half a roll of duct tape (Poundland, not the real stuff) and half a pack of wet wipes, as the poles were all broken, and it picked up quite a substantial amount of dogshit, when it took off down the street during Storm Eunice recently. I launched it out the window of my imaginary M4 into the doorway of our local ‘Help a Foreign Cunt’ charity shop, risking my own life by steering with my knees.  I don’t know if this selfless act qualifies me for the 350 grand a week ‘hero payment’, but I’ll be very bitter and twisted if my generosity is taken for granted and ignored yet again. 

Fucking wankers.

I thought you Ulster cunts were good at driving with your knees. I mean you need two hands to fire an armourlite at a Republican bar as you speed past it. 

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Does one get to choose the refugee first or at least get some photos or a scan of their Facebook page? If so, I’ll take 3 nubile ones under 25 for free.

The Eastern European women tend to look after themselves way better than many by not turning into fat blobs of tattooed lard with 7 multi coloured cunt kids. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fucking wankers.

After contemplating your generosity KB I felt ashamed...I've decided to let a female refugee have my flat in London for the 3 days I'm away each week...I was think of giving her my Audi if you would be so kind as to give me the M4 in recognition of my generosity? We've all got to do our bit and if either of us decide to visit Ukraine one day, we'll get a heroes welcome. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Makes it worth while to evict the Syrians from the Gazebo.

So you've not only been keeping Syrian refugees in your freezing garden all winter, you've made the poor cunts watch you getting pissed all day when you know they don't drink alcohol. I hope you are proud of yourself, you vile drunken cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 12/03/2022 at 09:57, Major Cunt said:

If ever there was any doubt about your sexual orientation (not that there ever has been) then you have just answered it. I'd suggest that you proof read your material before posting as you've just cracked me up. 

I'm guessing that due to you being paralysed from the waist down only the largest girth of kosher sword causes a tingle up the rectum, and explains your residence in Brixton. 

🎶 We're gonna rock down jew Electric Avenue where Jewdy's doors get smashed in🎶

And no "I don't know what you mean", just like the other 99% of times you drop your catchphrase. 

Watch a documentary for once, if you can stay sober long enough! 

Fucking hell, you are all over the place here Marjorie! Calm down mate.

Most dimmos would say “read a book for once” , thus establishing their faux intellectual superiority, but only you could come up with “watch a documentary”. 😁

Still, I suppose prison libraries ain’t up to much these days. Just the Koran and a few copies of Harry Potter books I imagine. But that’s just my imagination…….I’m not a dirty criminal so I don’t know what I’m talking about. Do I Marje?

Guest judgetwi
On 11/03/2022 at 16:50, Decimus said:

You can say that again, Weinstein, you double-chinned, double-negative abusing, thick fat cunt.

Good to see I’m still living rent free in your head Carrotcruncher. I was thinking you could get a grant from the council to provide me with an outside toilet. Then I wouldn’t have to shit on your little brain all the time. 😁

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you would be so kind as to give me the M4

Not a good idea Bumbaclaat, as my back bumper has a sign which reads…..’ATTENTION POLICE!!!…..IF A BLACK MAN IS DRIVING THIS CAR. IT HAS BEEN STOLEN. USE ANY FORCE NECESSARY TO STOP AND DETAIN THE PERPETRATOR.  

• Like 1