CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

200,000 Ukrainians

Cap'n Cunt

Guest judgetwi
On 12/03/2022 at 21:35, Decimus said:

MC, have you noticed in recent days that @judgetwi has tried to disavow his Hebrew heritage?

For years he's been fervently spewing out Zionist propaganda on here whilst no doubt simultaneously flicking his terminally flaccid half-cock over videos of rocket attacks on Palestinian infant schools.

Now all of a sudden he's back pedalling. Could it have something to do with the potential of Vlad the Mad taking over the world and planting the Russian flag atop his Tower Hamlets bedsit? We all know the Ruskies have a proclivity for pogroms, so I don't doubt that he's now attempting to cover his substantial, fat fucking arse.

Pogroms? The Romanovs have been dead for a long time Countryboy. Tower Hamlets is Islamabad on steroids so there are no Jews there. We don’t leave our wounded behind, know what I mean?

Why would Vlad have anything against Jews? His best mate is Roman Abramovich ( a bit of a Jewish name I think ) who is an Israeli citizen and , allegedly, has bunged untold millions to a Jewish organisation intent on getting your Peaceful friends out of Jerusalem. 
In addition Vlad has had a shitload of problems with the Peacefuls in Chechnya in recent years so I can’t see him sharing your rabid, schoolboy antisemitism to be honest.

Out of date, out of touch and out of your league again Hillbillyboy. Fucking shame. 😁

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not a good idea Bumbaclaat, as my back bumper has a sign which reads…..’ATTENTION POLICE!!!…..IF A BLACK MAN IS DRIVING THIS CAR. IT HAS BEEN STOLEN. USE ANY FORCE NECESSARY TO STOP AND DETAIN THE PERPETRATOR.  

Is that next to the "Honk if you like blow jobs" sticker?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After contemplating your generosity KB I felt ashamed...I've decided to let a female refugee have my flat in London for the 3 days I'm away each week...I was think of giving her my Audi if you would be so kind as to give me the M4 in recognition of my generosity? We've all got to do our bit and if either of us decide to visit Ukraine one day, we'll get a heroes welcome. 

By the time you visit, Ukraine will look like the surface of the moon......or Hull. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not a good idea Bumbaclaat, as my back bumper has a sign which reads…..’ATTENTION POLICE!!!…..IF A BLACK MAN IS DRIVING THIS CAR. IT HAS BEEN STOLEN. USE ANY FORCE NECESSARY TO STOP AND DETAIN THE PERPETRATOR.  

Is it a black M4? If it is I'll blend in...the old bill will think it's driverless. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

And take the dogs out for a shit. I can’t be arsed.

@cunt has read this, and is willing to allow the dogs to shit in his pockets...he said no fee is needed as it's his favourite pastime. Meet him down the road though, as nobody wants that cunt knowing where they live.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@cunt has read this, and is willing to allow the dogs to shit in his pockets...he said no fee is needed as it's his favourite pastime. Meet him down the road though, as nobody wants that cunt knowing where they live.

Time for some new material as this obsession with @cunt is getting worn out. What happened?, did he jizz in your mouth or something?.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Why would Vlad have anything against Jews? His best mate is Roman Abramovich ( a bit of a Jewish name I think ) . 

Out of date, out of touch and out of your league again Hillbillyboy. Fucking shame. 

You're not very bright, are you?

https://cepa.org/russia-plays-the-antisemitic-card-in-ukraine/

Only a thick fucking cunt would believe that the entrenched anti-Semitism that has pervaded Russian politics for hundreds of years has suddenly disappeared because Putin has given Abramovich a few reach arounds.

Time to dig out your bris jar and get that shrivelled foreskin reattached before it's too late.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2022 at 23:36, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell, you are all over the place here Marjorie! Calm down mate.

Most dimmos would say “read a book for once” , thus establishing their faux intellectual superiority, but only you could come up with “watch a documentary”. 😁

Still, I suppose prison libraries ain’t up to much these days. Just the Koran and a few copies of Harry Potter books I imagine. But that’s just my imagination…….I’m not a dirty criminal so I don’t know what I’m talking about. Do I Marje?

Quran or Koran?

Not only are you a filthy Jewish cunt who moans at every bastard opportunity but you’re also thick as (kosher) pig shite.

Crash your mobility scooter into a mosque whilst cradling a jerrycan of petrol