CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain’s Biggest Eyebrows

Last Cunt Standing

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When things get dull, and the passion has gone from a relationship I usually end up giving the Mrs one from behind

Ideal position to spread out a couple of grotmags on her back too. Sometimes romance needs stepping up a gear. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You must have seen her after she'd spent the weekend sharing an eighth of Columbia's finest with Raas. She is a bit of a lightweight.

Please accept my apologies (go fuck yourself, Bill) but I didn't realise you regularly hosted meetings of the cartels at your place. If you and 12.5% of those tanned murdering heathens have polluted her in quick succession I'm not surprised her jaw was a little jittery. Given this revelation of your connections, I'll try to call you a cunt less often. 

31 minutes ago, Goober said:

I didn't realise you regularly hosted meetings of the cartels at your place

We don't like to broadcast our business and meetings etc. However if you need to sort out some party bags, I know a guy, who cousins friends uncles mates uncles mates uncles mates uncles mates cousin can sort it out. 

PS Don't worry about Roops. She gets her 10%.

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

We don't like to broadcast our business and meetings etc. However if you need to sort out some party bags, I know a guy, who cousins friends uncles mates uncles mates uncles mates uncles mates cousin can sort it out. 

There's a lot of cousins and uncles mating in that statement. I really don't want to know the details.

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That bloke whose cousins friends uncles mates uncles mates friends uncles cousins mates uncles mate knows a bloke who can sort it out... I think I met someone whose mums friends aunt once spoke to someone who replaced his boiler. So I can vouch for what you're saying.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That bloke whose cousins friends uncles mates uncles mates friends uncles cousins mates uncles mate knows a bloke who can sort it out... I think I met someone whose mums friends aunt once spoke to someone who replaced his boiler. So I can vouch for what you're saying.

He's a great guy Eric, hard to find at times but always there when monies involved. 

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bit late to this one and couldn't be arsed to read all the comments but it's great to see women in the 21st Century paying tribute to the golden age of Hollywood

Just a shame that instead of Jean Harlow, Betty Davis and Heady Lamaar they've gone with Groucho Marx

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot".

Guest judgetwi
On 03/03/2022 at 16:14, Eric Cuntman said:

Then evolve with it. Keep a Kubotan or brass knuckle duster in your hand and don't give them the chance. I'm quite happy to do 3 months for breaking Achmed's jaw.. if the alternative is spending a lifetime shitting through a tube, courtesy of Achmed's carving knife. 

You have to take responsibility for your own safety. Because the government and police are firmly on the side of the enemy. They need their votes.

Spare me your streetwise advice Hardman. Judging by your encyclopaedic knowledge of telly and films (“movies” you would call them) I reckon you haven’t been off your arse in donkeys. 
Guess what? I inadvertently found myself on a bus the other day at school chucking out time. That’s something I haven’t experienced for years but I couldn’t avoid it in this instance. Definitely not my fault. 
Sure enough we pulled up at a bus stop and there were about two dozen kids, all of them black as the ace of spades, waiting there. Fuck this I am in big trouble here I thought. Well they were as good as gold. You know why? Because they were all looking at their fucking phones, didn’t give a fuck about anything else.

They are just like you Hardman. Think about it.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Spare me your streetwise advice Hardman. Judging by your encyclopaedic knowledge of telly and films (“movies” you would call them) I reckon you haven’t been off your arse in donkeys. 
Guess what? I inadvertently found myself on a bus the other day at school chucking out time. That’s something I haven’t experienced for years but I couldn’t avoid it in this instance. Definitely not my fault. 
Sure enough we pulled up at a bus stop and there were about two dozen kids, all of them black as the ace of spades, waiting there. Fuck this I am in big trouble here I thought. Well they were as good as gold. You know why? Because they were all looking at their fucking phones, didn’t give a fuck about anything else.

It pains me to agree with you, but you're absolutely correct. We sat in traffic alongside a school coach last week and every teen was engaged with a phone or tablet, and not each other. Likewise, the last time I was in London (five years ago this year) I recall driving through Marylebone High St looking at hundreds of office workers on their devices, few conversing on a barmy summer evening, with food and alcohol on the tables, in spite of escaping day-long office computer screens.

As I've said previously, we are devolving as a species. Just imagine one of these cunts attempting to make a fire or knowing which plants or natural fauna to survive on after WW3 kicks off shortly, when Putin declares war on the West because sanctions will prevent his war machine from succeeding. 

So, what would you do without your smartphone, Judge? How might you keep tabs on the ongoing, UN Charter-breaking genocide in Palestine at the hands of the US-funded Israeli military?

Ariel Sharon was a cunt. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It pains me to agree with you, but you're absolutely correct. We sat in traffic alongside a school coach last week and every teen was engaged with a phone or tablet, and not each other. Likewise, the last time I was in London (five years ago this year) I recall driving through Marylebone High St looking at hundreds of office workers on their devices, few conversing on a barmy summer evening, with food and alcohol on the tables, in spite of escaping day-long office computer screens.

As I've said previously, we are devolving as a species. Just imagine one of these cunts attempting to make a fire or knowing which plants or natural fauna to survive on after WW3 kicks off shortly, when Putin declares war on the West because sanctions will prevent his war machine from succeeding. 

So, what would you do without your smartphone, Judge? How might you keep tabs on the ongoing, UN Charter-breaking genocide in Palestine at the hands of the US-funded Israeli military?

Ariel Sharon was a cunt. 

It was always fun watching chinks rolling over the bonnets of taxis along The Strand as they walked into traffic because they had their stupid wok faces in their phones. Happy days 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Ariel Sharon was a cunt. 

Learn to spell properly you Northern fucking cunt. "Balmy" 

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Learn to spell properly you Northern fucking cunt. "Balmy" 

Both are correct you drunken oaf. From the Cambridge English Dictionary:

barmy |ˈbärmē|
adjective (barmier, barmiest) Brit.
another term for balmy ( sense 2).

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Both are correct you drunken oaf. From the Cambridge English Dictionary:

barmy |ˈbärmē|
adjective (barmier, barmiest) Brit.
another term for balmy ( sense 2).

You're fucking barmy.

Barmy (Ba-mi) adjective; formal British 

Mad; Crazy

You fucking stupid, fucking retarded cunt.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That's right Jewdy. You never could quite believe that other people actually go out and do things in the real world. Remember when @Decimustried to impress you with some fantastical bullshit about travelling on a commuter train? What a delusional cunt he is!

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's right Jewdy. You never could quite believe that other people actually go out and do things in the real world. Remember when @Decimustried to impress you with some fantastical bullshit about travelling on a commuter train? What a delusional cunt he is!

Out of interest, I've just grappled with Proper's absolutely dog shit search function to do a bit of research on The Judge's pathological sense of incredulity.

By inputting the word "Bullshit" and filtering it to posts exclusively made by our resident Zionside, I came up with a staggering 149 results.

Confirmation, if any were needed, that he really is a grotesquely overweight, sad fucking cunt. A shut-in so disconnected from reality that he is shocked into disbelief by even the most mundane of anecdotes.

Fuck I hate him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Out of interest, I've just grappled with Proper's absolutely dog shit search function to do a bit of research on The Judge's pathological sense of incredulity.

By inputting the word "Bullshit" and filtering it to posts exclusively made by our resident Zionside, I came up with a staggering 149 results.

Confirmation, if any were needed, that he really is a grotesquely overweight, sad fucking cunt. A shut-in so disconnected from reality that he is shocked into disbelief by even the most mundane of anecdotes.

Fuck I hate him.

Indeed. Socially speaking, he should try dipping his toe in the pool. Not just watch it with binoculars.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You sad fucking cunt, on a Sunday evening as well. I fucking hope you haven't knackered yourself out because me and my fellow taxpayers are expecting you to put as much mundane effort into counting paperclips or whatever boring shit you do for a job tomorrow morning.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You sad fucking cunt, on a Sunday evening as well. I fucking hope you haven't knackered yourself out because me and my fellow taxpayers are expecting you to put as much mundane effort into counting paperclips or whatever boring shit you do for a job tomorrow morning.

I doubt you pay any tax apart from the duty on your white cider and Golden Virgina baccy, which of course is purchased through your state funded PIP anyway.

As for my job, you better hope that I'm not in the benefits department. Because now I know you're on my patch, I'll sanction the fuck out of you if I ever get a whiff of your real identity.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll sanction the fuck out of you if I ever get a whiff of your real identity.

In his next paralytic stupor he’d convince himself, and anyone else he stumbles into, that he’s a secret Oligarch and his billions will soon be unfrozen to clear up his bill at the local Spar shop.