CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain’s Biggest Eyebrows

Last Cunt Standing

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What I mean is, exactly what post of yours did i ignore? And shoving a plastic duck up my arse? You are either 11 years old or fucking autistic. Or both. 

"What about unibrow?"

I heard you prefer real ducks, so I was being polite, not childish or artistic.

On 01/04/2022 at 18:51, Decimus said:

Well you'd need to learn how to count first, Drew, and I haven't got the patience for that.

Out of interest, which authority is it?

Whatever figure Drew comes up with its a safe bet to at least double it. Half a dozen cans of kestrel super before midday isn't conducive accurate counting of half decent vision.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Whatever figure Drew comes up with its a safe bet to at least double it. Half a dozen cans of kestrel super before midday isn't conducive accurate counting of half decent vision.  

WTF is this grammatical car crash of letters? Have you been on the sauce?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pipe down, I won't warn you again.

Can you tell me if there's a need for the stationery cupboard to have bottles of correction fluid anymore. Asking for a colleague - I don't make mistakes. Also, this colleague is dyslexic so they have to use yellow paper. It makes the letters less jumbled or something, don't ask me, the fucking world's gone mad. Anyhow, they obviously want piss yellow correction fluid for the paper. Do I have to issue you a specific requisition order for bespoke stationery for the fucking retards I work with?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Kill yourself.

Full time nasty person - boo.

Big Kazza told you to piss off & she called you a knob end - so you take it out on ProfB because you daren't tell Kazza- as she will hack you cock off & clip you real the ear for being an embarrassment to the male population. Goat head 🤢 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stop playing with your food, you dusky, Arab cunt. This idiot is ripe for a meltdown. If you won't take the easy kill, I will.

Give it your best shot tiger, see if you can make me have a meltdown.

Many have tried before including you with your Cabal threats, which i just shoved back at you for you to protrude them from your hairy clinkered bumhole.

• Like 2