CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain’s Biggest Eyebrows

Last Cunt Standing

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In his next paralytic stupor he’d convince himself, and anyone else he stumbles into, that he’s a secret Oligarch and his billions will soon be unfrozen to clear up his bill at the local Spar shop.

The man is a complete and utter fucking disgrace.

Despite having a heavy disdain for local government, he works for an RSL which is basically the poor man's equivalent of a career in local government, full of ineptitude and slovenly practices but without the associated benefits.

On top of that he's a rogue landlord who fiddles with "infamous Potterton" boilers, putting his tenants lives at risk to save a few pennies to put toward his daily Frosty Jack's consumption.

If that wasn't enough to condemn him in the eyes of any normal human being, he regularly hosts two completely self important fucking idiots who are involved in high level local politics. 

Possibly the most loathsome creature on this site, even after taking into account the existence of Frank, Pen and Withers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite having a heavy disdain for local government, he works for an RSL which is basically the poor man's equivalent of a career in local government, full of ineptitude and slovenly practices but without the associated benefits.

On top of that he's a rogue landlord who fiddles with "infamous Potterton" boilers, putting his tenants lives at risk to save a few pennies to put toward his daily Frosty Jack's consumption.

If that wasn't enough to condemn him in the eyes of any normal human being, he regularly hosts two completely self important fucking idiots who are involved in high level local politics. 

Possibly the most loathsome creature on this site, even after taking into account the existence of Frank, Pen and Withers.

I was having a laugh Decs. I find the banter between you lot who preceded me on here seriously funny, whether real or not. I just poked my nose in because sanctions seems to be the buzz word at the moment on the news. Drew, Ape and most of the old school cunts are good entertainment for a more recent cunt like me. Pen being the obvious exception.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 06/03/2022 at 18:59, Decimus said:

Confirmation, if any were needed, that he really is a grotesquely overweight, sad fucking cunt. A shut-in so disconnected from reality that he is shocked into disbelief by even the most mundane of anecdotes.

Fuck I hate him.

And who can blame you? I’ve come across donkeys on beaches who are smarter than you. Still, at least you’re not a fake fucking bullshitting cunt pretending to be a woman. 🔺

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Coming across donkeys? You pervert 

Straight from the well thumbed copy of “Benny Hill’s Best Jokes”, no doubt stolen from the local library. ( before the Pikeys nicked all the lead off the roof obviously)

My congratulations.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Straight from the well thumbed copy of “Benny Hill’s Best Jokes”, no doubt stolen from the local library. ( before the Pikeys nicked all the lead off the roof obviously)

My congratulations.

Did you hear the one about the Jewish paedophile

He comes from behind a bush and says "Hey little boy, do want to buy some sweets"?*

*Straight from the well thumbed "1001 best Jewish jokes". Foreword by Reynard Heydrich. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you hear the one about the Jewish paedophile

He comes from behind a bush and says "Hey little boy, do want to buy some sweets"?*

*Straight from the well thumbed "1001 best Jewish jokes". Foreword by Reynard Heydrich. 

The paedophile stock broker...

"you wanna come back to my house and see some yuppies?"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/03/2022 at 20:08, Decimus said:

You'll never fucking guess what, today was my first day working for a local authority having been TUPE transferred in from the previous shitcunt employer. Can you give me some advice on the best way to count paperclips? Cheers.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You'll never fucking guess what, today was my first day working for a local authority having been TUPE transferred in from the previous shitcunt employer. Can you give me some advice on the best way to count paperclips? Cheers.

It's not the paper clips, it's the staples you have to worry about

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's red, and that should be all you need to know.

There are seven local authorities in Norfolk and I have direct access to three, and contacts at another three.

I hope for your sake that you're at the only one I have no affiliation with, because it's local government procedure to publish a list of new starters on their internal intranets.

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are seven local authorities in Norfolk and I have direct access to three, and contacts at another three.

I hope for your sake that you're at the only one I have no affiliation with, because it's local government procedure to publish a list of new starters on their internal intranets.

Well you've certainly surprised me. I thought you only counted paperclips for one local authority, not three. I think I may have underestimated you.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dustman? 

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Dustman? 

I vetoed it. We can't have some alcoholic, mole-faced bungalow cunt doing the bin rounds. Imagine going to your recycling bin, only to be confronted with Drew desperately sucking on every empty booze bottle and hissing at you like some sort of man-rat.

• Like 3