CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain’s Biggest Eyebrows

Last Cunt Standing

A retired gynaecologist mate of mine forwarded this to me with the caption “I’ve seen some massive cunts in my time, but…”, and surprisingly it wasn’t a picture of a member of the Cabinet.

Take a long hard look at this fucking creature. Tell me that civilisation isn’t in it’s dying days.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/mum-britains-biggest-eyebrows-says-26354204

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A retired gynaecologist mate of mine forwarded this to me with the caption “I’ve seen some massive cunts in my time, but…”, and surprisingly it wasn’t a picture of a member of the Cabinet.

Take a long hard look at this fucking creature. Tell me that civilisation isn’t in it’s dying days.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/mum-britains-biggest-eyebrows-says-26354204

What's wrong with that, use a white pen to write her 'to do' list on the left brow and the other to list your food, drink and sexual demands for the day. The silly cow would have no excuse for forgetting then would she?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's wrong with that, use a white pen to write her 'to do' list on the left brow and the other to list your food, drink and sexual demands for the day. The silly cow would have no excuse for forgetting then would she?

You might have a point there, the writing on her shirt is back-to-front too.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Yes, they are both very coot & you are a good corner mate too Eric.

Do corner viewers realise we are real people posting?

Googlebot can check out my IP & then see me on eBay buying my smalls.

Love ProfB XXX

Fuck off you stupid little cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

denis healy - I love him & his brows - he might not be everyone's Cup of Tea.

large.37f4785c-3386-4163-90bb-5312c132a871-1606x2040.jpeg.webp.31ce3824c2d2410b01cd946980b1db24.webp

I don't doubt Healey's greying eyebrows have a striking resemblance to the colossal pubic wings sprouting from your drawers, a bedraggled area which probably hasn't had a cock put near it since Hitler claimed ownership of the Sudetenland in 1938.

Just now, Wolfie said:

I don't doubt Healey's greying eyebrows have a striking resemblance to the colossal pubic wings sprouting from your drawers, a bedraggled area which probably hasn't had a cock put near it since Hitler claimed ownership of the Sudetenland in 1938.

You sick fuck, what the fuck are you doing fantasizing about ProfB's bacon flaps.