CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Hyde (US congressman)

Dave Umbongo

On 01/03/2022 at 18:50, cunt said:

Oh, I see, I get told to give it a rest, yet every time I make a comment Dickless, Woofles and their band of sycophants spunk-up their usual scat related drivel and nothing is said.

As I recall, the last time I was admonished by you, you could hardly wait to stick your two penn'orth in, anything but impartial then weren't you?

And as I also recall, Wolfie was also warned about his schoolyard-bully antics, that doesn't seem to have made any difference either.

But anyway, it's your site, you administer it the way you think fit. :D

It's called Cunts Corner not Snowflakes Corner. Grow some fucking balls (like Pen, only not as big) and attack smarter using their weak points.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've quit alcohol and got reacquainted with cannabis. I don't think it's problematic, but I have started cooking my Super Noodles in bong water...

I've replaced Super Noodles with the Maggi ones. One of the reasons being cost but the primary one is because they're produced in China so you also get a nice dose of heavy metals which I find enhances the effect of alcohol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've quit alcohol and got reacquainted with cannabis. I don't think it's problematic, but I have started cooking my Super Noodles in bong water...

Had the day off today Eric, been smoking some Jack Herer. Got the munchies and bought two bags of Tesco posh Sea Salt and Chardonnay vinegar crisps, scoffed most of it and it's way too salty. I'm feeling weird. 

Can you OD on salt?

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Had the day off today Eric, been smoking some Jack Herer. Got the munchies and bought two bags of Tesco posh Sea Salt and Chardonnay vinegar crisps, scoffed most of it and it's way too salty. I'm feeling weird. 

Can you OD on salt?

Yes. Drink water.

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Can you OD on salt?

Of course not. It's a preservative. It prolongs life. Probably.

On 28/02/2022 at 17:11, Cuntybaws said:

Post the actual link then, you imbecilic chutney ferret, none of the lazy cunts on here are going to look it up otherwise.

My old man always does this. "Do you know who I am" he bellows, Alzheimers is a bitch. 

• Like 1

On 02/03/2022 at 20:52, Roadkill said:

Yes. Drink water.

On 02/03/2022 at 21:22, King Billy said:

Sea water?

5 hours ago, Goober said:

You definitely can

There's an adage amongst toxicologists that anything can be lethal, it just depends on the route of administration and quantity administered. 

Thanks for your help gentlemen...what with the NHS the way it is it's appreciated... I popped down to Brighton and drank some sea water, felt a little weird after but ok now. It gave me AIDS but the dehydration has gone now. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thanks for your help gentlemen...what with the NHS the way it is it's appreciated... I popped down to Brighton and drank some sea water, felt a little weird after but ok now. It gave me AIDS but the dehydration has gone now. 

That'll be from all the semen farted out by the locals whilst swimming. I'm surprised you didn't have dysentery too. You got off lightly.