CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martin Hyde (US congressman)

Dave Umbongo

Caught this video on YouTube today of an incident that happened on 14th February. Needless to say it is classic "don't you know who I am". A top grade fucking fat cunt of the highest fucking order. I hope he loses his job, his home, his wife and kids just to see how much of a cunt this cunt has been.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Caught this video on YouTube today of an incident that happened on 14th February. Needless to say it is classic "don't you know who I am". A top grade fucking fat cunt of the highest fucking order. I hope he loses his job, his home, his wife and kids just to see how much of a cunt this cunt has been.

Post the actual link then, you imbecilic chutney ferret, none of the lazy cunts on here are going to look it up otherwise.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck's sake @Roadkill, how's the drunken quarterwit ever going to learn? "Teach a man to fish" and all that...

You gave me these powers when you had me track down Gong Farmer's house by tracing his location using a video where he rode a masculinity troubling scooter around his home town. I didn't ask for them.

32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Blimey Big Bollock, you tell others their nominations are shite and then produce this lazy shit.

You piece of shit. Lol

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening ProfB, do you have an active asshole as opposed to a lazy one? What keeps your asshole so active then?

Hi there, just giving my screen a clean with electronic wipes (Pledge), I am now ready for anything that comes my way.

I have a pert butt, it works ok, so I guess you could call it - active.

Love profB xxx

17 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Hi there, just giving my screen a clean with electronic wipes (Pledge), I am now ready for anything that comes my way.

I have a pert butt, it works ok, so I guess you could call it - active.

Love profB xxx

How many times a week do you shit yourself then? Anymore than 7 times a week is unacceptable and you should seek help. You could employ @cunt to help collect these regular, unexpected shit deposits from around your home and car etc.  

45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What a cunt, hails from these parts apparently...when will idiots learn to assume you are being filmed at all times. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How many times a week do you shit yourself then? Anymore than 7 times a week is unacceptable and you should seek help. You could employ @cunt to help collect these regular, unexpected shit deposits from around your home. 

Purleeze, I am not putting my bowel movements on the WWW, I was just saying my arse works.

Why is the corner currently obsessed with BUMS?

3 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Why is the corner currently obsessed with BUMS?

At a rough guess, I'd say it all stems from Wolfie and his perverted scat obsession.

Everyday he has to walk his Poodles in the park and pick-up whatever they leave behind.

Obviously, he denies all that, and continues to project his vile poop-scoopery onto other people, which leads one to assume he is ashamed of what he has to do in order to maintain the health and upkeep of 'man's best friend'.:D

15 hours ago, cunt said:

At a rough guess, I'd say it all stems from Wolfie and his perverted scat obsession.

Everyday he has to walk his Poodles in the park and pick-up whatever they leave behind.

Obviously, he denies all that, and continues to project his vile poop-scoopery onto other people, which leads one to assume he is ashamed of what he has to do in order to maintain the health and upkeep of 'man's best friend'.:D

Give it a rest @cunt

• Like 1