CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Faggot Flatmate has AIDS!

Guest Lairy Larry

Guest Lairy Larry

Living in a HMO, I have to share with a revolving door of transients, however the latest really takes the business. The cunt has AIDS; not just HIV but full blown AIDS. I have to share a bathroom with the cunt. What do I do? Move out, lick the toilet seat, prepare for an early grave?

It's outrageous the type of people that are allowed to rent rooms these days. I'm all for a bit of risky, offensive sex but AIDS! Fucking AIDS I tell thee! 

It's just not on.

40 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

Living in a HMO, I have to share with a revolving door of transients, however the latest really takes the business. The cunt has AIDS; not just HIV but full blown AIDS. I have to share a bathroom with the cunt. What do I do? Move out, lick the toilet seat, prepare for an early grave?

It's outrageous the type of people that are allowed to rent rooms these days. I'm all for a bit of risky, offensive sex but AIDS! Fucking AIDS I tell thee! 

It's just not on.

My advice, Kill him without causing him to bleed or release any other bodily fluids. 

55 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

It's just not on.

He doesn't wear a wig, have twiglet legs,  wear white chinos and boasts of having a yacht, does he? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lairy Larry said:

It's just not on.

You smelly fucking oik.

2 hours ago, Lairy Larry said:

It's just not on.

I bet you regret letting him roughly back scuttle you then take dump in your mouth, you dirty fucking poof

3 hours ago, Lairy Larry said:

It's just not on.

You live with other people? Are you black?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lairy Larry said:

It's just not on.

Does he happen to like golf and spend his days making engine noises whilst sitting in a box on the pavement with "Range Rover" scrawled across the front of it?

Guest Lairy Larry
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you regret letting him roughly back scuttle you then take dump in your mouth, you dirty fucking poof

You really shouldn't have to ask that.

On 23/02/2022 at 19:03, Lairy Larry said:

It's just not on.

Should have thought about it before ramming your cock up his arse on numerous occasions. 

Guest Lairy Larry
23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Should have thought about it before ramming your cock up his arse on numerous occasions. 

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you mean ‘Living as a HOMO’? or ‘Living with a HOMO’? 
A bit of clarity would be good here.

In all other respects an excellent nom.

Thank you for your support at this difficult time.

On 23/02/2022 at 19:03, Lairy Larry said:

It's just not on.

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune LL, having to live in a HMO must be a nightmare. I can only imagine the toilet is a disgrace, full of Aids riddled skid marks etc...

It's highly likely She/he is a transbender/bender respectively and would no doubt have surplus pink pounds etc. I am sure if you used an old plastic shopping bag for protection you could charge it a fiver to finger it's bumhole every night...in 10 years time you'll have enough money to move out and live somewhere more suitable. Sometimes you've gotta do what you've got to do, my thoughts are with you old chap. 

PS it's not @Frank is it? 

I'm not entirely fucking sure what kind of reaction you're seeking here. What kind of cunt lives in an HMO with swarthy migrants sporting cum-flecked turbans and fairies riddled with Freddy Mercury poisoning?

Nail the cunt's scrotum to a table and stab the bastard in the fucking teeth. This is common sense. It's not fucking rocket science.

Wernher von Braun was a cunt.