CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntie Price, and Carl "Cunt" Woods

Guest Zapp Brannigan

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The SS ditched the black uniform for field grey in about 1938

I've had a browse and I can't find proof of this. If I type into Google images 'SS Nazi uniform 1942', for example, it predominantly features black uniforms. Likewise, if you search 'Matt Felton Productions' on youtube, much of the war historian's WW2 footage well after 1938 features Waffen SS officers (non-wehrmacht) wearing black uniforms. For this reason, perhaps you might like to provide evidence with a link or similar. Danke schön.

Just now, Wolfie said:

I've had a browse and I can't find proof of this. If I type into Google images 'SS Nazi uniform 1942', for example, it predominantly features black uniforms. Likewise, if you search 'Matt Felton Productions' on youtube, much of the war historian's WW2 footage well after 1938 features Waffen SS officers (non-wehrmacht) wearing black uniforms. For this reason, perhaps you might like provide evidence with a link or similar. Danke schön.

I'd like to, but I'm busy unscrewing my living room doors to make a bomb shelter and painting myself white to deflect the glare from the nuclear bomb when bulb head starts pushing buttons. I knew it was a good idea to keep the "Protect and Survive" booklet from the 80s😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've had a browse and I can't find proof of this. If I type into Google images 'SS Nazi uniform 1942', for example, it predominantly features black uniforms. Likewise, if you search 'Matt Felton Productions' on youtube, much of the war historian's WW2 footage well after 1938 features Waffen SS officers (non-wehrmacht) wearing black uniforms. For this reason, perhaps you might like to provide evidence with a link or similar. Danke schön.

Wouldn't grey just appear black in old footage anyway?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd like to, but I'm busy unscrewing my living room doors to make a bomb shelter and painting myself white to deflect the glare from the nuclear bomb when bulb head starts pushing buttons. I knew it was a good idea to keep the "Protect and Survive" booklet from the 80s😉

At least houses had proper wooden doors back then. This new hollow-core cardboard shit wouldn't stop a nuke. Eric made me watch Threads a while ago, so I'm down with the references here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've had a browse and I can't find proof of this. If I type into Google images 'SS Nazi uniform 1942', for example, it predominantly features black uniforms. Likewise, if you search 'Matt Felton Productions' on youtube, much of the war historian's WW2 footage well after 1938 features Waffen SS officers (non-wehrmacht) wearing black uniforms. For this reason, perhaps you might like provide evidence with a link or similar. Danke schön.

The waffen SS ditched them by 1939 as they were impractical in battle. They were sometimes used for ceremonial purposes. If you watch Inglorious Basterds, Col. Hans Lander wears the field grey uniform of the SS. Stammbanfurher Helstrom wears black but I can't see why he would. Also, wearing the swastika armband I believe had been phased out as well. 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

At least houses had proper wooden doors back then. This new hollow-core cardboard shit wouldn't stop a nuke. Eric made me watch Threads a while ago, so I'm down with the references here.

I thought Threads was a new sitcom about the fashion industry. I didn't find it a bit funny. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wouldn't grey just appear black in old footage anyway?

No, black is very distinct, even with old & grainy 1940s footage. For example, if Roops was (hypothetically) filmed with such a primitive video camera, the spunk stains from the local garrison would still be clearly visible on her SS tunic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

No, black is very distinct, even with old & grainy 1940s footage. For example, if Roops was (hypothetically) filmed with such a primitive piece of video camera, the spunk stains from the local garrison would still be clearly visible on her SS tunic.

Gypps just nicked my last like.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The waffen SS ditched them by 1939 as they were impractical in battle. They were sometimes used for ceremonial purposes. If you watch Inglorious Basterds, Col. Hans Lander wears the field grey uniform of the SS. Stammbanfurher Helstrom wears black but I can't see why he would. Also, wearing the swastika armband I believe had been phased out as well. 

So you've evidenced this with a Quentin Tarantino movie?

Come on, you now must prove your claim with facts.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I watched it again last night. My favourite bit is the melting milk bottle and Ruth scooping the guts out of a rotting sheep and eating them. I wanted to see the mutated radioactive baby at the end though.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched it again last night. My favourite bit is the melting milk bottle and Ruth scooping the guts out of a rotting sheep and eating them. I wanted to see the mutated radioactive baby at the end though.

I just imagine it came out as a greased up Danny DeVito, but with an upside down face and crab claws.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The bit where the chubby kid who's always on that handheld computer game dies got a laugh out of me. Probably a generational thing.

Anyone who can’t split their sides when a kid dies has got to be fucking off the scale weird imo. 

• Like 1