CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elaine Paiges' laugh on Radio 2 on Sunday.

Dave Umbongo

There's not many things that make me want to smash my Sangean PR-D5BK radio to bits, but this washed-up old hags laugh really grips my shit that there isn't enough swear words to express how this really fucking winds me up. Give it a listen, I dare you.

ps. The music on her show is equally shit because it's all show tunes from musicals, but it's delightful respite from that fucking awful laugh. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Haven't listened to it Big Bollock, however I am wondering why you'd listen to something that you hate etc? Could it be that in your usually paralytic state, reaching for the dial is too much? 

Sometimes when I'm off work I watch Jeremy The Whine Vine just to wind myself up for the day. 

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

There's not many things that make me want to smash my Sangean PR-D5BK radio to bits, but this washed-up old hags laugh really grips my shit that there isn't enough swear words to express how this really fucking winds me up. Give it a listen, I dare you.

ps. The music on her show is equally shit because it's all show tunes from musicals, but it's delightful respite from that fucking awful laugh. 

Oh get a life BigBollox, the Queen's jab has failed, she's got covid19 & on deaths doorstep & all you can do is harp on about Elaine I know him so well bloody Paige?

I want to smash you Sangean PR-D5BK radio to bits too.

9 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Oh get a life BigBollox, the Queen's jab has failed, she's got covid19 & on deaths doorstep & all you can do is harp on about Elaine I know him so well bloody Paige?

I want to smash you Sangean PR-D5BK radio to bits too.

Any chance you can follow Queenies example? I think I would raise a glass of Creme-de-Menthe at your wake if that happens, mint goes well with lamb.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Why the fuck are you listening to BBC radio 2 in the first place you massive fucking bellend.

No matter how much you enjoy the general tenor of, in this case, a radio programme, there's always something lurking, ready to spring out and spoil it all for you.

The football commentary?

Alan Green having mercifully been taken outside and shot, we're spared his ill-informed bile. But now we've got Jacqui Oatley's nasal whine to contend with.

Radio 6 Music?

You're only ever an unlistened introduction away from something by the Killers.....or Green Day

The Breakfast Phone In

Nicky Campbell parading his ego all over the shop, cutting off anyone with a principled, well-argued stance in favour of civil liberties as carpet-chewing anti-vaxxers.

You see what I mean? 'Why listen to it then?' is allright in principle as a retort to the OP - but it's a bit like saying never go out and you won't catch Covid

• Like 1

On 21/02/2022 at 10:31, Jiggerycock said:

No matter how much you enjoy the general tenor of, in this case, a radio programme, there's always something lurking, ready to spring out and spoil it all for you.

The football commentary?

Alan Green having mercifully been taken outside and shot, we're spared his ill-informed bile. But now we've got Jacqui Oatley's nasal whine to contend with.

Radio 6 Music?

You're only ever an unlistened introduction away from something by the Killers.....or Green Day

The Breakfast Phone In

Nicky Campbell parading his ego all over the shop, cutting off anyone with a principled, well-argued stance in favour of civil liberties as carpet-chewing anti-vaxxers.

You see what I mean? 'Why listen to it then?' is allright in principle as a retort to the OP - but it's a bit like saying never go out and you won't catch Covid

Borrowed a friends car for the last two days to drive into work. Her radio is locked on to Radio 2 and I can't be asked to fuck around with it. So I've got Zoe 'fucking' Ball in the morning and her pisshead mate Sara 'northern gobshite lush' Cox coming home in the evening. Un-fucking-believable vacuous wank from both these bints who need to start acting their age. 

Fred Dineage is a cunt 

• Like 1

On 20/02/2022 at 13:13, Cunty BigBollox said:

Radio fucking 2?

You stupid old bastard.

Wow. You have the fucking nerve to criticise my content when this is the kind of utter shit you try and pass off as a nomination? You’re a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Wow. You have the fucking nerve to criticise my content when this is the kind of utter shit you try and pass off as a nomination? You’re a fucking idiot.

I posted it in sympathy for one of your noms. , when you get around to actually nominating something, you tedious spaz.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell, you have a hard life don’t you mate? Still, it’s best to share don’t you agree? 

Do I get any virtual signalling points for not ripping the piss out of you? Well, I won’t do it anyway.......no need to make little weeds cry, know what I mean?