CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Her self proclaimed ‘consistency’ in enforcing the site rules is unarguable OCR, which is why I took last weeks short spell in the cooler for a single (and previously unlisted) offence of ‘quoting out of context’ on the chin. I’m sure this mildly heated debate which has been going on for days is being closely monitored  in case it breaches the ‘no inter member acrimony’ rule which she added to the statute book a while ago to remind all us ‘thickos’ who has the biggest beef curtains on the block.

Thank fuck we have her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTib3oiJuVxuwuJxrDOaFp

On 19/04/2022 at 10:30, Mrs Roops said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTib3oiJuVxuwuJxrDOaFp

You’ve run out of BS, haven’t you dear? Reduced to posting silly pictures of crying babies when a ‘thicko’ like me simply points out your lack of consistency and your 24/7 ego trip. 
That reminds me. Those ‘totally safe and totally effective’ mRNA Covid vaccines, which are definitely not in any way ‘experimental’ aren’t looking so great in the U.K. HSA report which came out last week🤭.
63 million jabbed people, 32m triple jabbed, 31m double, single or unjabbed.

Covid cases March2022

Triple jabbed…over 1m

Others… 475,000

Covid hospitalisations 

Triple jabbed….6750

Others…..3570

Deaths within 28 days of positive Covid test (all age groups)

Triple jabbed….1557

Others….577

Mmmm???💉🐑😷
Cue picture of tinfoil hat wearing man or crying baby etc. etc. etc.

Fuck off.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve run out of BS, haven’t you dear? Reduced to posting silly pictures of crying babies when a ‘thicko’ like me simply points out your lack of consistency and your 24/7 ego trip. 
That reminds me. Those ‘totally safe and totally effective’ mRNA Covid vaccines, which are definitely not in any way ‘experimental’ aren’t looking so great in the U.K. HSA report which came out last week🤭.

Covid cases March2022

Triple jabbed…over 1m

Others… 475,000

Covid hospitalisations 

Triple jabbed….6750

Others…..3570

Triple jabbed….1557

Others….577

Mmmm???💉🐑😷

Fuck off.

She's clueless, don't waste kinetic energy on the old whore.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Covid cases March2022

Triple jabbed…over 1m

Others… 475,000

Covid hospitalisations 

Triple jabbed….6750

Others…..3570

Triple jabbed….1557

Others….577

Mmmm???💉🐑😷

Fuck off.

Not sure what chronicling a dog's dinner of poorly presented, random data points has to do with your recent seven day suspension but I have to ask, have you actually read the "HSA report" that you refer to? That's a yes or no answer BTW...

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure what chronicling a dog's dinner of poorly presented, random data points has to do with your recent seven day suspension but I have to ask, have you actually read the "HSA report" that you refer to? That's a yes or no answer BTW...

large.F69991B2-98F8-4063-B03B-9EDCC513689A.jpeg.6d0e2d3adc914e401af17b928880ca5b.jpegSeven days?🤣 Sort yourself out luv. Your BS is becoming an embarrassment. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Looks similar to some of the Roops endorsed bollocks on my profile page, what happened ?

Did you guess her cock size wrong.

I’ve started to feel embarrassed for her/him/it recently. I’m so glad I’m just a ‘thicko’ and don’t have an enormous brain like her/him/it. 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Seven days?🤣 Sort yourself out luv. Your BS is becoming an embarrassment. 

Gosh, you mean to say your toddler tantrum was the result of a wholly deserved yet measly 48 hour suspension? I naturally assumed you were given seven days given your subsequent meltdown. No worries - as a token of goodwill and as a kindness to you I've front-loaded the missing five days into the system which will be added to whatever penalty you next incur. Next time, your cry-baby antics will carry some justification.

Now that we've got the paperwork out of the way, I note you haven't answered the question as whether or not you have actually read the "HSA report" you previously quoted from. We'll take your avoiding the question as a 'no'. 'Nuff said.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No worries - as a token of goodwill and as a kindness to you I've front-loaded the missing five days into the system which will be added to whatever penalty you next incur.

Great to see that you’re not at all rattled. 😂 Consistent as always.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I naturally assumed you were given seven days given your subsequent meltdown

So briefly mentioning the ridiculous and irrational knee jerk manner in which you twisted the site rules to feed your bloated ego was a meltdown? lol lol lol. 

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So briefly mentioning the ridiculous and irrational knee jerk manner in which you twisted the site rules to feed your bloated ego was a meltdown? lol lol lol. 

I wish you'd permanently leave the site, I really do. Fucking horrible little thing. 

On 17/04/2022 at 17:13, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I love the online user list RK, it's like an insight to what's trending here. I remember when DC found it (after a year lol) and got all excited. Out of interest, has the membership always been around 100? I'm imagining 400 members and tribal warfare consisting of unheard of levels of violence and murder. 

It was RK who told/equipped me. Like me tormenting you about your inability to edit or copy an address properly (remember your @Dyslexic cnut@Dyslexic cnut posts, fourteen months in?) It’s a learning curve Raaso.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It was RK who told/equipped me. Like me tormenting you about your inability to edit or copy an address properly (remember your @Dyslexic cnut@Dyslexic cnut posts, fourteen months in?) It’s a learning curve Raaso.

That was and still is an issue with my phone DC, for some reason every time I @ you (and certain other members) it would add Cnut after the blue @ link. I would then have to write the whole fucking post and try to delete the Cnut for example, at times every time I'd almost deleted it, it would suddenly decide to add another 7 or so plain text Cnut (or whoever else I was @'ing). Weird or what eh? It could be a voodoo curse on Raas?

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That was and still is an issue with my phone DC, for some reason every time I @ you (and certain other members) it would add Cnut after the blue @ link. I would then have to write the whole fucking post and try to delete the Cnut for example, at times every time I'd almost deleted it, it would suddenly decide to add another 7 or so plain text Cnut (or whoever else I was @'ing). Weird or what eh? It could be a voodoo curse on Raas?

Fucking Haitiian phones for you.

On 25/04/2022 at 08:52, Mrs Roops said:

I've come to learn that Bill uses the multi-emoji device when he's checkmated, or to use the vernacular, he's fucked himself.

Aw shucks. That’s another of my bestest weapons of mass destruction neutered. I hate you Mrs Roops, you big brained bully you.♟