CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like him. He's getting banned before next weekend, but that won't hurt his standing around here.

He's come straight in with a vicious prime Mike Tyson uppercut. Agreed about the ban, they should be worn as badges of honour. Hopefully he only gets 48 hours as a first offence.

Definitely got a point about a few professing admiration for Savile on that thread. I honestly think that the filthy now then, now then, jingle jangle fucking beast was heavily involved in the occult.

How the fuck did he have more protection than Prince Andrew? It's an interesting comparison when people knew of Savile's activities for year's.

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ve got more than this, Timmy, surely? 

This cunt went straight in with a McCann reference, as far as I'm concerned he's already got you well and truly sussed.

The wolves are circling, Frank, who are you going to turn to?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He's come straight in with a vicious prime Mike Tyson uppercut. Agreed about the ban, they should be worn as badges of honour. Hopefully he only gets 48 hours as a first offence.

Definitely got a point about a few professing admiration for Savile on that thread. I honestly think that the filthy now then, now then, jingle jangle fucking beast was heavily involved in the occult.

How the fuck did he have more protection than Prince Andrew? It's an interesting comparison when people knew of Savile's activities for year's.

Oh do shut up, you boring cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Timmy
23 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s just another Decs handle.. on a proxy, @Witheredscrote. Trying to relay what he really thinks of me. I’ll always be several steps ahead. 🤣

Wow Mr Amaral, you've solved the crime!

Get fucked you thick cunt

On 16/04/2022 at 00:26, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wolf. A dear friend of mine and his wife, struggled for years to have a child. She got pregnant, they were elated. Sadly, she had a miscarriage at seven months. There was a funeral, with a tiny casket and it was highly emotional for all attendees. What I will say, with all confidence, is that dead foetus was more interesting, erudite, grammatically capable and intellectually competent than @Old Chap Raasclaat

A very sad tale DC. Grief stricken as they must have been, at least they can take some solace from the fact that no one appears to have fucked it. Every cloud, silver lining etc.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A very sad tale DC. Grief stricken as they must have been, at least they can take some solace from the fact that no one appears to have fucked it. Every cloud, silver lining etc.

The gaffer tape usually leaves a mark when they wrap it round to stop them splitting.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed I do. Legend had it that Mutley was a guitarist in a well known band. (I won’t say which band in case I’m talking shite - it has been known.)

Some said he might of been Wilko Johnson, i never believed that old pony, i think it was because Mutley said he left because he had cancer and Wilko had cancer at that time..and some members brains went in to the outer limits and connected a nothing burger (as the yanks say).

Glad that Wilko is still around and he beat it.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was never any actual evidence that he was Wilko, and he wasn’t the first or last member to play the cancer card. He never reappeared though, so we’ll never know. 

Yeah i know, Frank has had cancer several times, the man is a walking miracle. Must be part cat.

On 17/04/2022 at 19:28, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I do miss that pretend posh twat Punkape , he's fucking hilarious. It's a shame Roops has  killed him.

Her self proclaimed ‘consistency’ in enforcing the site rules is unarguable OCR, which is why I took last weeks short spell in the cooler for a single (and previously unlisted) offence of ‘quoting out of context’ on the chin. I’m sure this mildly heated debate which has been going on for days is being closely monitored  in case it breaches the ‘no inter member acrimony’ rule which she added to the statute book a while ago to remind all us ‘thickos’ who has the biggest beef curtains on the block.

Thank fuck we have her.

• Like 2