CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mason Greenwood

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

There’s something about this case that doesn’t sit right with me. I’ve seen a few busted mouths in my time (some of them in the mirror) and that photo screams “fucking fake” to me. I’ve never seen blood flowing from the lip or mouth that has the consistency of strawberry jam, conveniently circumvents the mouth and stops dead at the bottom of the cheek. 

Not only that but Man Utd immediately suspend him from playing and training and then offer to swap any shirt with his name on for a new shirt with a different name. Guilty until proven guilty it looks like to me. 

Far be it for me to defend a Multi millionaire flash cunt but this just doesn’t look right to me. Whatever he’s done if that busted mouth is proved to be a fake he will walk free no question. 

On 05/02/2022 at 13:55, judgetwi said:

There’s something about this case that doesn’t sit right with me. I’ve seen a few busted mouths in my time (some of them in the mirror) and that photo screams “fucking fake” to me. I’ve never seen blood flowing from the lip or mouth that has the consistency of strawberry jam, conveniently circumvents the mouth and stops dead at the bottom of the cheek. 

Not only that but Man Utd immediately suspend him from playing and training and then offer to swap any shirt with his name on for a new shirt with a different name. Guilty until proven guilty it looks like to me. 

Far be it for me to defend a Multi millionaire flash cunt but this just doesn’t look right to me. Whatever he’s done if that busted mouth is proved to be a fake he will walk free no question. 

Strawberry jam or not, if you listen to this audio on this video, the cunt is definitely a nasty piece of work.

BTW, football's for irons.

Hello,

Her white dressed stayed white - no speckles of blood?

I once had a lip wound & the blood went horizontal too.

At the mo, I favour Cherry jam, it doesn't look like blood.

Apricot is another fav & damson.

Love ProfB xxx

PS I love salmon paste in my sandwiches too.

Edited by ProfB
missed a word out Mrs roots

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 06/02/2022 at 15:07, cunt said:

Strawberry jam or not, if you listen to this audio on this video, the cunt is definitely a nasty piece of work.

BTW, football's for irons.

Who is the insipid fucking spastic commentating on this? Couldn't concentrate on anything Greenwood was saying for the overwhelming desire to find and kill the cunt who produced this dogshit.

On 05/02/2022 at 13:55, judgetwi said:

Man Utd immediately suspend him from playing and training and then offer to swap any shirt with his name on for a new shirt with a different name.

The club shop have run out of David Goodwillie shirts. I managed to get one of the last Levi Bellfields though. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2022 at 17:46, ProfB said:

Hello,

Her white dressed stayed white - no speckles of blood?

I once had a lip wound & the blood went horizontal too.

At the mo, I favour Cherry jam, it doesn't look like blood.

Apricot is another fav & damson.

Love ProfB xxx

PS I love salmon paste in my sandwiches too.

I presume (and hope) the lip wound was on your face but I've just seen my digested tea again momentarily thinking of the alternative. Fucking sick or what.

• Like 1