CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great Yarmouth

Guest Parabolic Cunting

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Give me an 'R', give me an 'A', give me a double 'T', give me an 'L', give me an 'E', give me a 'D'. What have you got?

Irony isn't what your mum does to your y-fronts, you div.

Give me a 'D', give me an 'R', give me a 'U', give me an 'N', give me a 'K', give me an 'I', give me a 'D', give me an 'I', give me an 'O', and finally, give me a 'T'. What have you got?

You've got the same, mundane, unoriginal sozzled dickhead who, had he bothered to read the profile of Mr Shit, would see I'm not quite as rattled as the compulsive weirdo who's clearly been intensely affected by the ongoing attention. Your brain's in danger of shrinking to a lesser size than your liver, which I'd imagine is currently about the size of a bald tennis ball.

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Give me a 'D', give me an 'R', give me a 'U', give me an 'N', give me a 'K', give me an 'I', give me a 'D', give me an 'I', give me an 'O', and finally, give me a 'T'. What have you got?

You've got the same, mundane, unoriginal sozzled dickhead who, had he bothered to read the profile of Mr Shit, would see I'm not quite as rattled as the compulsive weirdo who's clearly been intensely affected by the ongoing attention. Your brain's in danger of shrinking to a lesser size than your liver, which I'd imagine is currently about the size of a bald tennis ball.

My mistake Wolfie, I can see you're not rattled at all. Carry on, nothing to see here.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're obviously a bit abnormal, which explains your obsessive nature. Currently on just the first 2-3 pages of your profile 'woofles' and 'dickless' or similar take up more than half of your comments (all liked by Pen or Carl's Wank – your only allies). As one of the regular bottom-feeders, you'd do well to stop coming across as the site's most neurotic and easily riled connoisseur of crap, who's a prime example of just why the Corner could never have a social get-together.

Christ I fucking hate you, you utterly sadistic, vapid, tabloid-reading, unfunny curtain-twitching shitfreak. Seriously, the Earth will be a better place without you in it, despite the streets becoming less clean.

Talking of obsessions, you readily admit to visiting my profile, obviously counting up the references to you pair of reach-arounds so you can make another fatuous comment about it.

How is the irony bypass working out  for you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cunt said:

Talking of obsessions, you readily admit to visiting my profile, obviously counting up the references to you pair of reach-arounds so you can make another fatuous comment about it.

How is the irony bypass working out  for you?

I think you meant 'flatuous', you ringpiece-obsessed shitking.

Seriously, you are one motherfucking dimwit. Of course I visited your profile – so I could see just how many ongoing compulsive references you've made, you fanatical idiot.

'...you readily admit to visiting my profile' indeed. Doh.

Actually, I was chuckling earlier at your nom about your account being 'hacked', even though it was obvious Roops had administered the 'punishment'. You thick fucking Trigger from OFAH cunt, lol. Let's remind ourselves of this little gem:

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I think you meant 'flatuous', you ringpiece-obsessed shitking.

Seriously, you are one motherfucking dimwit. Of course I visited your profile – so I could see just how many ongoing compulsive references you've made, you fanatical idiot.

'...you readily admit to visiting my profile' indeed. Doh.

Actually, I was chuckling earlier at your nom about your account being 'hacked', even though it was obvious Roops had administered the 'punishment'. You thick fucking Trigger from OFAH cunt, lol. Let's remind ourselves of this little gem:

The delicate vibration of rattling continues. ;)