CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great Yarmouth

Guest Parabolic Cunting

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't believe for one minute that Schofield's an uphill gardener. Someone else on here reckoned it was a ploy to stop himself getting the chop from ITV and I conclude with that theory. 

It's been my theory from day one of the pantomime. His agent told him there's no future in broadcasting for straight white men anymore, so start looking for a retirement nest. He chose to humiliate his wife and kids with this cynical ploy instead. Stupid little squeaky cunt. Not Gordon.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's been my theory from day one of the pantomime. His agent told him there's no future in broadcasting for straight white men anymore, so start looking for a retirement nest. He chose to humiliate his wife and kids with this cynical ploy instead. Stupid little squeaky cunt. Not Gordon.

They got cars big as bars...

2 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

This kind of thing would never happen in Prestatyn, Rhyl or Talacre.

1 hour ago, Dead Penelope said:

Mainly in Splott, Canton & St Melons.

@Eric Cuntman, it's good that you've successfully coaxed a few posts out of our less-frequent (AKA bone idle) posters, but I suspect a greater net effect is there to be had if you could just take a lump hammer to the empty heads of cunts who post the above sort of drivel on a near-continuous basis. No wonder people can't be bothered to log in if they have to sift through the chaff in search of any increasingly-rare grains of wheat.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Eric Cuntman, it's good that you've successfully coaxed a few posts out of our less-frequent (AKA bone idle) posters, but I suspect a greater net effect is there to be had if you could just take a lump hammer to the empty heads of cunts who post the above sort of drivel on a near-continuous basis. No wonder people can't be bothered to log in if they have to sift through the chaff in search of any increasingly-rare grains of wheat.

Oh, come now, variety is the spice of life.

You'd soon get bored reading the monotonous playground bullying tactics used by the Dickless/Woofles sycophants, where they descend like a pack of rabid Rottweilers on anybody who has a slightly different point of view.

They just can't handle it when somebody with independent thought doesn't want to be part of their clique:ph34r:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cunt said:

You'd soon get bored reading the monotonous playground bullying tactics used by the Dickless/Woofles sycophants, where they descend like a pack of rabid Rottweilers on anybody who has a slightly different point of view.

They just can't handle it when somebody with independent thought doesn't want to be part of their clique:ph34r:

Don't be too hard on Baws .. Asperger's Syndrome is a bitch.

45 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

Full blown, weapons grade, potentially building a cold fusion reactor in his garden shed because regular nuclear fission is for puffs hyper autism.

Calling it Asperger's is like saying Vlad the Impaler had social anxiety disorder.

54 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Full blown, weapons grade, potentially building a cold fusion reactor in his garden shed because regular nuclear fission is for puffs hyper autism.

Calling it Asperger's is like saying Vlad the Impaler had social anxiety disorder.

4949896.jpg

4 hours ago, cunt said:

You're obviously a bit abnormal, which explains your obsessive nature. Currently on just the first 2-3 pages of your profile 'woofles' and 'dickless' or similar take up more than half of your comments (all liked by Pen or Carl's Wank – your only allies). As one of the regular bottom-feeders, you'd do well to stop coming across as the site's most neurotic and easily riled connoisseur of crap, who's a prime example of just why the Corner could never have a social get-together.

Christ I fucking hate you, you utterly sadistic, vapid, tabloid-reading, unfunny curtain-twitching shitfreak. Seriously, the Earth will be a better place without you in it, despite the streets becoming less clean.

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're obviously a bit abnormal, which explains your obsessive nature. Currently on just the first 2-3 pages of your profile 'woofles' and 'dickless' or similar take up more than half of your comments (all liked by Pen or Carl's Wank – your only allies). As one of the regular bottom-feeders, you'd do well to stop coming across as the site's most neurotic and easily riled connoisseur of crap, who's a prime example of just why the Corner could never have a social get-together.

Christ I fucking hate you, you utterly sadistic, vapid, tabloid-reading, unfunny curtain-twitching shitfreak. Seriously, the Earth will be a better place without you in it, despite the streets becoming less clean.

Give me an 'R', give me an 'A', give me a double 'T', give me an 'L', give me an 'E', give me a 'D'. What have you got?

Irony isn't what your mum does to your y-fronts, you div.