CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Live Aid 2022: Afghanistan

Last Cunt Standing

https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-parents-sell-children-and-kidneys-to-feed-starving-families-12525919

Disturbing report on the news this evening about the situation in Afghanistan, where the population are clearly reaping the benefits of 20 years of occupation, followed by a shambolic exit and the swift return of fundamentalist headchoppers.

With no functioning economy, chaos reigns. These people are now so poor that many bear crude nephrectomy scars, their kidneys farmed off to Iranians with a few quid and no questions asked. Next on the auction block comes children, apparently, with a seemingly endless supply of wizened old tribal elders happy to take on new child wives in burkas. Nauseating. People fight in the street over bags of rice. Kids dying in hospital because their dressings are infected and the family can’t afford new ones. Medieval.

It might be compassion fatigue, but I can’t raise anything more than a sigh. Were we not promised the Afghan Army would fight to the last man to preserve decency in the face of the Taliban? They dissolved faster than an Italian Tank battalion. Who gave the bombers shelter as they wrapped their IEDs in goatshit and planted them at the roadside to catch the infidel patrol? Perhaps I’m wrong, but doesn’t God help those who help themselves?

Anyway, it’s a thoroughly depressing shitshow, and Cunts abound. But at least we rescued those stray dogs. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, nocti said:

There's not much I don't know about the fucking Afghans, and as far as I'm concerned, those slanty-eyed, wigwam eating, sausage wearing, burrito herding cunts can all go fuck themselves with one of their shitty little spears.

You're missing a couple of stereotypes there, have another go.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sure you’d find one if you greased enough palms and looked the other way. Could chuck in a good young wife to feed you your antirejection drugs, too. 

God you are almost ‘white cunt’  dull, no surprise you had nothing keeping you here and had a go at a new start down under. Made any friends yet? 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-parents-sell-children-and-kidneys-to-feed-starving-families-12525919

Disturbing report on the news this evening about the situation in Afghanistan, where the population are clearly reaping the benefits of 20 years of occupation, followed by a shambolic exit and the swift return of fundamentalist headchoppers.

With no functioning economy, chaos reigns. These people are now so poor that many bear crude nephrectomy scars, their kidneys farmed off to Iranians with a few quid and no questions asked. Next on the auction block comes children, apparently, with a seemingly endless supply of wizened old tribal elders happy to take on new child wives in burkas. Nauseating. People fight in the street over bags of rice. Kids dying in hospital because their dressings are infected and the family can’t afford new ones. Medieval.

It might be compassion fatigue, but I can’t raise anything more than a sigh. Were we not promised the Afghan Army would fight to the last man to preserve decency in the face of the Taliban? They dissolved faster than an Italian Tank battalion. Who gave the bombers shelter as they wrapped their IEDs in goatshit and planted them at the roadside to catch the infidel patrol? Perhaps I’m wrong, but doesn’t God help those who help themselves?

Anyway, it’s a thoroughly depressing shitshow, and Cunts abound. But at least we rescued those stray dogs. 

The inherent evilness of humans is proven with this shithole. Adherence to medieval religion which ignores virtually every law of common decency. The result is Afghanistan. Virtually every other place on earth would have a basic set of rules and got their shit together to stop it going tits up. They can even sort out half decent way of surviving in Sub Saharan Africa FFS (mainly because they were taught to do so by Europeans) but it seems the Afghans are incapable of actually learning that its bad to carry on butchering each other for the past 2000 years. Build a big wall and an eclectic fence round the place and let them get on with it.     

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The MSM don’t show any of this in their Australian Open reporting. SCOMO and Dictator Dan etc. should be quizzed about this shocking state of affairs in 21st century Melbourne. I guess they would all attempt to take the credit for this sudden increase in Aussie living standards though.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

God you are almost ‘white cunt’  dull, no surprise you had nothing keeping you here and had a go at a new start down under. Made any friends yet? 

Eddie. His nearest neighbour lives 700 miles away and he’s not even a friend. Social distancing gone mad. He does wear a mask at all times though, just to be safe and to make sure the local hospital doesn’t become overwhelmed. It’s 1200 miles away and closed down in 1967.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

When you have a large population of ideologically restrained intellectual mice this is the Darwinian conclusion. These Stone Age cunts will rapidly deplete any that oppose or can possibly improve the situation. The 21st century cab has pulled up. No room for these cunts.

They all seem to live quite near to the Fray Bentos (halal) factory. I’m not sure if that’s just a coincidence.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eddie. His nearest neighbour lives 700 miles away and he’s not even a friend. Social distancing gone mad. He does wear a mask at all times though, just to be safe and to make sure the local hospital doesn’t become overwhelmed. It’s 1200 miles away and closed down in 1967.

Plenty of legal brothels mind, should you fancy a change of scene.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Plenty of legal brothels mind, should you fancy a change of scene.

I’ve got my hands full here at the moment. If only I could teach the girls to abuse and take advantage of themselves, instead of me and the endless queue of bearded, flying carpet pilots that I apparently enable, I might one day be able to take you up on your offer.

G’day mate.

• Like 2

Guest Fatty Junior
On 27/01/2022 at 11:37, Last Cunt Standing said:

Got boring after “Disturbing”, Prick!

Guest Fatty Junior
On 27/01/2022 at 17:30, Stubby Pecker said:

The inherent evilness of humans is proven with this shithole. Adherence to medieval religion which ignores virtually every law of common decency. The result is Afghanistan. Virtually every other place on earth would have a basic set of rules and got their shit together to stop it going tits up. They can even sort out half decent way of surviving in Sub Saharan Africa FFS (mainly because they were taught to do so by Europeans) but it seems the Afghans are incapable of actually learning that its bad to carry on butchering each other for the past 2000 years. Build a big wall and an eclectic fence round the place and let them get on with it.     

You not dead yet Stubbs??? 

On 27/01/2022 at 12:47, nocti said:

There's not much I don't know about the fucking Afghans, and as far as I'm concerned, those slanty-eyed, wigwam eating, sausage wearing, burrito herding cunts can all go fuck themselves with one of their shitty little spears.

My next door neighbour used to have an afghan, it was ok save for when it got through the hedge and shat on my lawn.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve got my hands full here at the moment. If only I could teach the girls to abuse and take advantage of themselves, instead of me and the endless queue of bearded, flying carpet pilots that I apparently enable, I might one day be able to take you up on your offer.

G’day mate.

He may have been suggesting that there's an opportunity for you to rent your bottom out. 

Don't discount it out of hand, most Aussie women are fuck ugly after all, so I suspect the men would fuck anything. It's got to be a bigger money spinner than selling dead twigs in a car park.