CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

All Films By Wes Anderson

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

If I didn't know this cunt had directed a film before I wandered into the cinema to see it, I would certainly know he had directed it once I'd left. The only fully autistic director in Hollywood has a penchant for whimsy on a scale that the creators of the Walton's, Little House on the Prairie and Wind in the Willows couldn't touch if if they combined forces in a cunt-trifecta of beret wearing, slush-puppy holding mincers.

If this belly-button fishing retard makes anymore films, I wish him to be cornered in his boho loft apartment by that nest full of angry wasps he didn't destroy 'because its nature in action, right outside my window'. This is not a direct quote, but definitely something this invertibrate visitor to earth would say to his mutoid alien mother when he takes his mouth off her 50th nipple. 

Absolute fucking cuntlord.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't believe I've ever watched a single one of his films. I did see a trailer once for "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" and that told me everything I needed to know.

I was mistakenly drawn into watching this tosh because of Bill Murray. Disgusting.

22 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

If I didn't know this cunt had directed a film before I wandered into the cinema to see it, I would certainly know he had directed it once I'd left. The only fully autistic director in Hollywood has a penchant for whimsy on a scale that the creators of the Walton's, Little House on the Prairie and Wind in the Willows couldn't touch if if they combined forces in a cunt-trifecta of beret wearing, slush-puppy holding mincers.

If this belly-button fishing retard makes anymore films, I wish him to be cornered in his boho loft apartment by that nest full of angry wasps he didn't destroy 'because its nature in action, right outside my window'. This is not a direct quote, but definitely something this invertibrate visitor to earth would say to his mutoid alien mother when he takes his mouth off her 50th nipple. 

Absolute fucking cuntlord.

I dunno, can't say I make a point of watching Anderson's films but I was cajoled into watching The Grand Budapest Hotel and I loved it. Looking forward to catching The French Dispatch.

• Like 1