CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchair Ramblers

Last Cunt Standing

There was a thing on the news here just now about a group of Wheelies demanding greater access to the national parks of England for those who find standing beyond them. The footage showed four old Cunts in pimped-out scooters trundling over Dartmoor in convoy and bitching about gates and stiles. Cue worthy beard from the national park authority promising they’ll spend money on replacing these perfectly functional obstacles in the name of inclusivity.

My first thought, other than “fuck off”, is for the poor mountain rescue guys, who presumably now are going to have to consider how you might get a forty stone simpleton in a half tonne scooter and a wolf fleece off Blencathra without a helicopter. I’ve long advocated that these electrically wheeled cunts need licensing and insuring, with a requirement being you must publicly display the nature of your qualifying disability. “Bone idleness” and “Fibromyalgia” would attract big insurance premiums. If the pricks want countryside, how about they stay home and watch their Hamish Macbeth box set. 

On the up side, perhaps the Judge will fancy a ramble and get himself wedged in a tight crevice. Again.

• Like 5

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

There was a thing on the news here just now about a group of Wheelies demanding greater access to the national parks of England for those who find standing beyond them. The footage showed four old Cunts in pimped-out scooters trundling over Dartmoor in convoy and bitching about gates and stiles. Cue worthy beard from the national park authority promising they’ll spend money on replacing these perfectly functional obstacles in the name of inclusivity.

My first thought, other than “fuck off”, is for the poor mountain rescue guys, who presumably now are going to have to consider how you might get a forty stone simpleton in a half tonne scooter and a wolf fleece off Blencathra without a helicopter. I’ve long advocated that these electrically wheeled cunts need licensing and insuring, with a requirement being you must publicly display the nature of your qualifying disability. “Bone idleness” and “Fibromyalgia” would attract big insurance premiums. If the pricks want countryside, how about they stay home and watch their Hamish Macbeth box set. 

On the up side, perhaps the Judge will fancy a ramble and get himself wedged in a tight crevice. Again.

I saw that ad, basically 'lets get the spastics out into the country'. How the fuck is a bloke with locked-in syndrome going to be able to enjoy the country when all he want's to do at any given moment is throw himself into the nearest lake.

Guest Lairy Larry

Maybe the downs cunts can have a little ramble, so long as they don't strangle half the wildlife to death or get abducted and forced into sex slavery by the local yokels. Risk assessment by HMG is needed.

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd take them up to the top of Haytor and tell them "Enjoy the view, see you next week, Bye"

I am not bothered about the downs or special needs cunts as such .. the seriously obese mobility scooter cunts (who could simply cure themselves by losing some weight) though are a different matter .. the whole point of going to Yes Tor etc is the the physical effort and strain of getting there and be rewarded for you efforts by the view .. for the unsteady on their feet cunts there are actually strollers and walking that are able to be used on such paths.

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Qualitah!

It's the cunts in supermarkets who expect everyone to part to the sides to allow them through as if they're Moses parting the Red Sea that make my piss fizz, "excuse me! Mind out the way, coming through" and if you're not swift enough, snapping your Achilles heel with their 'Cunt Mobile'. 

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If the ‘wheelies’ were Pakistani you would probably build them a ramp then suck them off. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cunt said:

The underlying reason for Wolfie taking his pet Poodle for a walk near the lavatories in the local park.

Reported 

Rule 7 again

We know you don’t like dogs and claim to fantasize about torturing them to death. We also know you’ve the thinnest skin imaginable when it comes to accusations of collecting, cataloging and wanking off with canine shite

On topic; who gives a shit. Making a handful of routes in our fucking disgraceful national parks (some of the most wildlife devoid places on planet Earth) accessible to unfortunate fuckers is surely a good thing. You won’t get the typical mobility scooter fucks tootling around up there, only the poor cunts who would be hiking if they could. 

Fuck off 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Fuck off eddie
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Thank God I never rocked up at your surgery in a wheelchair.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What’s that Skippy? Someone’s fallen down the mineshaft without a mask on?

• Like 1

On 21/01/2022 at 23:53, Last Cunt Standing said:

I do realise that it doesn’t quite fulfill the wheelchair criteria, but the process of fat cunt whales forked into rocks is already endemic at your end of the woods, LC.

r0_0_5184_3456_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Guest judgetwi
On 21/01/2022 at 23:53, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here he is, Dr fucking Crippen, slagging off the country he ran away from. None of your business Skippy so keep your conk out. Get back to sneering at the Abos you fucking snob.