CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meat Loaf

Last Cunt Standing

33 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Vapid bint was crying about it on the wireless earlier. Apparently, the BBC think it's important.

The BBC website had a page titled 'man uses 70 year old toaster every day' or something similar yesterday. I'd rate that as being of more significance than Adele's woes.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Her explanation is about as convincing as her supposedly "natural" weight loss. Perhaps she's afraid her gastric band will pop on stage and she'll get the overwhelming urge to eat somebody in the audience. Fat lying attention seeking cunt.

I see the attention seeking, fat fucking ham-planet cunt, has also had her lips pumped up to resemble the stylised gurning cod which is featured on the paper bags of the low end chip shops she clearly keeps in business. She was never very bright, bit of a porker, but the boat race was an acceptable vista to gaze upon whilst slapping her arse cheeks with your clackers. Providing she promised not to speak, obviously. 

But now, attention seeking weight loss (don't bother. You were sexier chubby.) and then, attention seeking cosmetic surgery, probably seeking the attention of more jut-lipped rappers with sub-50 IQs to be the potential father of her next 'Transgender-Fluid lesbian mixed race child'.

Ten years ago, I would have fucked it. I still would. Rorschach style with a rusty meat cleaver.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking about overweight, over rated cunts, I see Adele has cancelled some shows in Vegas. Covid apparently. Which I don't buy one fucking bit. Pwobably feewing the delicate iccle flower that she keeps fucking telling us at every fucking opportunity.

I don't doubt for a second it's easy being in the public eye. Imagine arriving home with photographers following your every move, ready to send dozens of hi-res images to live internet feeds within seconds. And then you've got sadistic little weirdos such as @cunt hiding in the bushes and rummaging through your bins, bags of fresh dogshit dangling from his belt like corks on an Aussie's fly hat. But no one forced Adele into her chosen career path. It appears she wanted success and fame from the outset, with all the financial trimmings which accompany it, as well as the inevitable (and somewhat self-provoked) intrusion into one's private life. If you put yourself in the public eye, knowing full well how ruthless the press can be in this country, then you make yourself fair game for ongoing attention.

And what's with her 'skinny' look? The girl looks ill. She's clearly a natural porker (which suits her and her stonking voice), despite me not being a fan of her self-pitying, repetitious, overplayed, attention-seeking horse shit. Deep down we all know she's a particularly well-upholstered eating machine who must put the fear of God into de ethnic staff working in her local McDonald's when they see her black Merc head for the drive-through. I'll put her voice in the same league as Luciano Pavarotti. Just imagine both, duetting on stage at Wembley, for example. Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.      

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see the attention seeking, fat fucking ham-planet cunt, has also had her lips pumped up to resemble the stylised gurning cod which is featured on the paper bags of the low end chip shops she clearly keeps in business. She was never very bright, bit of a porker, but the boat race was an acceptable vista to gaze upon whilst slapping her arse cheeks with your clackers. Providing she promised not to speak, obviously. 

But now, attention seeking weight loss (don't bother. You were sexier chubby.) and then, attention seeking cosmetic surgery, probably seeking the attention of more jut-lipped rappers with sub-50 IQs to be the potential father of her next 'Transgender-Fluid lesbian mixed race child'.

Ten years ago, I would have fucked it. I still would. Rorschach style with a rusty meat cleaver.

Adele should simply be killed

Her voice sounds like a fucking fog horn with every one of her similar sounding songs about the same subject just the words in a slightly different order. It says something about the society I despise that millions of unimaginative cunts buy her music and lifestyle with zeal. Essentially all women and poofs.

I’d personally like to see her disemboweled live on Facebook or “insta”, two forums fitting for this age of talentless cunts, then her corpse to be cut into quarters and sent to all four corners of the kingdom to deter others. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Michael Lee Aday will no longer be known as Meat Loaf. From now on he will be Brown Bread

I'm 'ere all week

The Fat fuck died from Covid-19, apparently. TMZ reporting it as fact.

(Chinese) Bat out of Hell. Make your own joke.

Also, they played Paradise by the Dashboard Light on the radio here yesterday, before the DJ launched into a discussion about whether the activity described therein was consensual or not. He’s better off dead, it seems.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Adele should simply be killed

Her voice sounds like a fucking fog horn with every one of her similar sounding songs about the same subject just the words in a slightly different order. It says something about the society I despise that millions of unimaginative cunts buy her music and lifestyle with zeal. Essentially all women and poofs.

I’d personally like to see her disemboweled live on Facebook or “insta”, two forums fitting for this age of talentless cunts, then her corpse to be cut into quarters and sent to all four corners of the kingdom to deter others. 

I saw the photo of two of the divvy cunts who splashed out on hotel rooms and tickets for the cancelled shitfests, on the plane taking a gurning selfie.  Well I guess they were gurning as they were both wearing face nappies. 

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The fat old Yank warbler with the stupid shirts, beloved of Divorced Dads and Knobhead Uncles the world over, is no more. How sad. I thought he was reasonably amusing in Fight Club, though “tubby loser” was hardly a stretch.  

Heaven can’t wait, after all.

RIP, Cunt.

You bitter remaoner old cunt. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking about overweight, over rated cunts, I see Adele has cancelled some shows in Vegas. Covid apparently. Which I don't buy one fucking bit. Pwobably feewing the delicate iccle flower that she keeps fucking telling us at every fucking opportunity.

Stupid fat ugly slag was insisting that anyone sad enough to pay a fortune for a ticket had to be triple jabbed and tested negative to be admitted. How great is it now that half of her triple jabbed, daily tested crew have got the lurgy? I hope they all die and she gets her tonsils destroyed by one of the huge black cocks she deep throats tonight, and gives up wailing and screeching and basically getting on everyone’s fucking tits, the thick hideous cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, King Billy said:

Reported for a sectarian hate crime.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

Bloody hell, even the OO is going snowflake. What's next, Johnny Adair complaining he can't get a rainbow cake from the local bakery?

2 minutes ago, DCI Jean Cunt said:

Bloody hell, even the OO is going snowflake. What's next, Johnny Adair complaining he can't get a rainbow cake from the local bakery?

Was he the one on Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men? The one who took it up the shitbox.

The only cunt who came across as the real deal in that series was Bradley Welsh, the Jock that got shot a couple of years ago.

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Was he the one on Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men? The one who took it up the shitbox.

The only cunt who came across as the real deal in that series was Bradley Welsh, the Jock that got shot a couple of years ago.

I don't think that was him. Adair was featured on that Donal MacIntyre wanker's series of 'hard men', he came across as a coke snorting imbecile. But he was like a candidate for mastermind compared to that Brian Cockerill 'taxman' knobhead who got featured the week after. Taxman indeed, after he'd finished describing all the ready meals and chop he shovelled down I doubt there was any time left in his day to go 'taxing'. The fat, wheezing cunt.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Stupid fat ugly slag was insisting that anyone sad enough to pay a fortune for a ticket had to be triple jabbed and tested negative to be admitted. How great is it now that half of her triple jabbed, daily tested crew have got the lurgy? I hope they all die and she gets her tonsils destroyed by one of the huge black cocks she deep throats tonight, and gives up wailing and screeching and basically getting on everyone’s fucking tits, the thick hideous cunt. 

I watched Texas in concert with the Scottish symphony orchestra last night on the BBC4. Sharleen Spiteri was fucking brilliant. Much more talented than that cockney screecher but wouldn't get no where near the plaudits she gets.

7 minutes ago, cunt said:

Got shot?

Fuck, I saw him on tv the other month, in a remake of that bloody awful 'Darling Buds' shite, he looked in good nick then. :rolleyes:

I can't stand that cunt. He was actually ok as an occasional comedian and light entertainer. The double act with Joe Pasquale was decent enough. What I find irritating is his disingenuous, salt of the earth, 'diamond geezah' act on 'The Chase'. Every thick contestant is excused by him..

"you're a much better player than that"

"nerves got the better of you there..."

He also tries to pull the 'love me, love me I'm thick!" routine by pretending to be dumbfounded by questions he clearly knows the answer to. 

The first entry on his CV is 'footballer', so I suppose him being a cunt is no real surprise.