CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meat Loaf

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The fat old Yank warbler with the stupid shirts, beloved of Divorced Dads and Knobhead Uncles the world over, is no more. How sad. I thought he was reasonably amusing in Fight Club, though “tubby loser” was hardly a stretch.  

Heaven can’t wait, after all.

RIP, Cunt.

He was good .. not great, but he was good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The fat old Yank warbler with the stupid shirts, beloved of Divorced Dads and Knobhead Uncles the world over, is no more. How sad. I thought he was reasonably amusing in Fight Club, though “tubby loser” was hardly a stretch.  

RIP, Cunt.

First rule of fight club...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

He was good .. not great, but he was good.

The Bat Out Of Hell album has one good track, the epic Bat Out Of Hell, the rest is shite IMNSHO.

So just for that song he gets a free pass from me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

RIP, Cunt.

sick cunt, taking the piss out of a man that has passed away

i wont do that...

• Like 3

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I honestly thought his death would be explosive, like Mr Creosote, after one too many Rackem & Stackem 10 course lunches. Maybe it was just wishful thinking. Awful, awful moon-faced cunt.

Once the mainsteam radio finishes repeating all three of his recognised songs (and using the word 'legend') over the coming 48 hours, I can relax – safe in the knowledge this fat, sweaty, loud, talentless, pig-looking weird fucktard will no longer be creating any new soft-rock shite intended for Americans for me to suffer in later years.

I never liked his shouty music, never knew the potbellied hick, and quite frankly, couldn't give a flying fuck he's no longer of this Earth.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Once the mainsteam radio finishes repeating all three of his recognised songs (and using the word 'legend') over the coming 48 hours, I can relax – safe in the knowledge this fat, sweaty, loud, talentless, pig-looking weird fucktard will no longer be creating any new soft-rock shite intended for Americans for me to suffer in later years.

I never liked his shouty music, never knew the potbellied hick, and quite frankly, couldn't give a flying fuck he's no longer of this Earth.

Hopefully, your radio has an 'off' button, you thick cunt;)

And if you have one on your iPhone, iPad or whatever other means of social communication you use, try turning that off as well.

Thanks in advance.

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking about overweight, over rated cunts, I see Adele has cancelled some shows in Vegas. Covid apparently. Which I don't buy one fucking bit. Pwobably feewing the delicate iccle flower that she keeps fucking telling us at every fucking opportunity.

Her explanation is about as convincing as her supposedly "natural" weight loss. Perhaps she's afraid her gastric band will pop on stage and she'll get the overwhelming urge to eat somebody in the audience. Fat lying attention seeking cunt.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking about overweight, over rated cunts, I see Adele has cancelled some shows in Vegas. Covid apparently. Which I don't buy one fucking bit. Pwobably feewing the delicate iccle flower that she keeps fucking telling us at every fucking opportunity.

Vapid bint was crying about it on the wireless earlier. Apparently, the BBC think it's important.