CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Lack Of Grit In Modern Music

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

The limp offerings of modern music are a reflection of a society saturated with sentiment and is great evidence that our species has been progressively numbed by false promises and insidious control. 

Back when our government was accountable, and a riot ensued if they weren't, you could sense the unease in everyday living. It shaped your character. Our liberties are in more danger today than they have ever been before, yet all we hear is Adele crying about how she misses her favourite blue cheese or whatever the fuck the creepy elephant doesn't have anymore?!

The music we produce is a reflection of the times we live in. So where the fuck are our 2022 Sex Pistols? Where is the soundtrack to the riots were not having? Where are the angry people writing songs?

We are fucked. Blundering into oblivion and we'll arrive without a fucking clue how it happened. Beyonce is providing the soundtrack.

Fuck this planet.

Plenty of gritty comment here in these recent numbers...

But I get your point; kids today wank themselves stupid over the new Adele or Edd Sheran albums whereas previous generations had punk, techno, Rage Against the Machine, Heavy Metal i.e. music with balls. It seems most new music is targeted at the metrosexual fucking benders who'll inherit the earth. 

We are indeed fucked

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

The music we produce is a reflection of the times we live in.

A point well proved by the likes of Adele, Sam Smith and Billie Eillish. Three absolute cunts who spend most of their time whining and complaining about everything imaginable.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Anorexic schreeching little cunt with tens of millions of idiot fans who know they will never be anything except absolutely pathetic useless cunts ever.

I think she could be a quite effective cum repository in the end times Billy.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
49 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The best blues singer I've ever heard, this is more like a mental breakdown than a perfomance:

Somebody put this new age cunt out of her misery, preferably utilising machinery associated with deforestation. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

This all started with that wannabe punk, Donny Tourette. You should watch the twats appearance on Never Mind The Buzzcocks where he causes anarchy by........sparking up a fag!!!!

Lol. I remember this. Absolute fucking cunt. Hopefully he has perished after the absolutely lunacy of catching a flight to marbea, along with 250 other cunts just like him. 

I remember the grit and anger of punk, post punk and pub rock and loved it. I'm sure there's still some grit and anger in music out there but I'm too old and tired to look for it. So I'll stick to listening to Radio Sssssh! FM when I'm munching on me bourbons! 

🎵Magic moments memories been sharing🎵