CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Happy New Year" cunts

Neil

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I did a COVID test yesterday and it's showing a line that's thicker and darker than Eddie. Happy fucking new year!

I bet you regret buying that case of fake Chinky ‘White Rightning’ cider at the car boot sale on Sunday now. You’ve obviously caught the new variant. And you  can kiss bye bye to your granny if you’ve both been swigging from the same bottle waiting for the bus home.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Has any hot young totty appeared on 'Police: Night Shift 999' yet, Carl?

Like most physically diminutive men, I imagine Carl is into all sorts of 'action' type shit, living vicariously through the on screen antics of bigger boys.

When he's not swinging a pair of polystyrene nunchucks and smashing himself in his stupid fucking face whilst watching 'Under Siege', he's out cosplaying as one of the boys in blue.

2685914.jpg?type=mds-article-642

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Wiffles, please remind me .. didn't @Last Cunt Standing only recently give you a sound thrashing that left you begging for mercy?

Christ, it's as though Superdick has come to the rescue of Carl, sooted & booted in her 'amply packaged' polyester superhero costume... you must feel much better with such a renowned intellectual cunting leviathan at your side, Carl.

Like Carl, you'll have to provide evidence I'm afraid, Pen, as I can't ever recall being on the receiving end of a "sound thrashing" by the Aussie doc.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Christ, it's as though Superdick has come to the rescue of Carl, sooted & booted in her 'amply packaged' polyester superhero costume... you must feel much better with such a renowned intellectual cunting leviathan at your side, Carl.

CC’s ‘Dynamic Duo’ Batwoman and the fucking Joker.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Christ, it's as though Superdick has come to the rescue of Carl, sooted & booted in her 'amply packaged' polyester superhero costume... 

May I remind you what you said to me earlier,........."before submitting the most archetypically repeat bollox response"

You must be throwing boomerangs from that glass House of yours. Fuck off

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ProfB said:

yes, please do enlighten me. email me at smalldickenergy@getalife.com 😬

If there was ever any doubt that you were the thickest fucking cunt in Christendom, this is it.

If I ever reached a point where I had to plagiarise Greta fucking Thunberg for comedy material I'd kill myself.