CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Consistently Late

Decimus

On 26/12/2021 at 22:11, Gronda Gronda said:

Think of something nice to say about your wife. 

You once said a similar thing to me in defence of Roops, in spite of her (thankfully) not being my wife. It's as though you're offended each time you visit this site, puckered eyebrows startled by the first mildly misogynistic comment you see, furthering my suspicions of you being an outdated and easily-riled old fart who, when not playing bowls for his vocal village, is probably better off seeking a less insulting and derogatory corner of the internet more fitting of such a sensitive nature.

Honestly, you ridiculousoy boring 'Mary Whitehouse standards' cunt. I'll wager you've had a sneaky wank thinking about bowl's club secretary Mrs Harrington-Smith's frilly drawers, haven't you, you filthy old vicar-like corduroy & Clarks-wearing charlatan?

Merry Christmas and fuck off, you ludicrously boring half-pint of ale wanker.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You once said a similar thing to me in defence of Roops, in spite of her (thankfully) not being my wife. It's as though you're offended each time you visit this site, puckered eyebrows startled by the first mildly misogynistic comment you see, furthering my suspicions of you being an outdated and easily-riled old fart who, when not playing bowls for his vocal village, is probably better off seeking a less insulting and derogatory corner of the internet more fitting of such a sensitive nature.

Honestly, you ridicolousoy boring 'Mary Whitehouse standards' cunt. I'll wager you've had a sneaky wank thinking about bowl's club secretary Mrs Harrington-Smith's frilly drawers, haven't you, you filthy old vicar-like corduroy & Clarks-wearing charlatan?

A Wolf-killed-cunt if ever there was one.

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s a daily struggle Bing Killy.

I’m not absolutely certain DC but I think Roops has really fallen hook line and sinker for me. I hope Eddie doesn’t blame me for this totally predictable turn of events and do anything stupid, just like everything else he’s ever done. But I can only hope. He’s a mate after all and I value our friendship. Do you think if I just dry plunged her in the arse and then denied ever knowing her, it would be a bit less cuntish going forward into the new year?

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not absolutely certain DC but I think Roops has really fallen hook line and sinker for me. I hope Eddie doesn’t blame me for this totally predictable turn of events and do anything stupid, just like everything else he’s ever done. But I can only hope. He’s a mate after all and I value our friendship. Do you think if I just dry plunged her in the arse and then denied ever knowing her, it would be a bit less cuntish going forward into the new year?

How do you rate your chance of touching the sides after Ed's BBC? 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Goober said:

How do you rate your chance of touching the sides after Ed's BBC? 

Eddie happens to be a ‘highly valued’ friend of mine and stereotyping him like that is not only extremely offensive but totally inaccurate. One of those criticisms is false, the second one isn’t.

And by ‘highly valued’ I mean that I turned down an offer of 500 Guineas for him at the last auction.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I’ll take that as a ‘no’. I am sorry for your disappointment.

Rollo, there are a few members on this site who refuse to ever break character. Punkape, Panzer, ProfB and yourself are the main offenders who immediately spring to mind.

Whilst the former three have been doing it for half a decade, you're fast encroaching upon their monopoly of sinister fucking creepiness.

There's something inherently wrong with an individual who insists on playing the role of an obscure 1980s childrens cartoon character on a website populated in the main by embittered, racist old men. Whilst I'm glad that your time here means that you're not trawling the CBeebies website instead, I really have to say that I wish you were fucking dead.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Rollo, there are a few members on this site who refuse to ever break character. Punkape, Panzer, ProfB and yourself are the main offenders who immediately spring to mind.

Whilst the former three have been doing it for half a decade, you're fast encroaching upon their monopoly of sinister fucking creepiness.

There's something inherently wrong with an individual who insists on playing the role of an obscure 1980s childrens cartoon character on a website populated in the main by embittered, racist old men. Whilst I'm glad that your time here means that you're not trawling the CBeebies website instead, I really have to say that I wish you were fucking dead.

Ah Decs, trotting out the usual comments about creepiness and death wishes. Sometimes predictability is such a comfort isn’t it? 

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 28/12/2021 at 04:43, Wolfie said:

Honestly, you ridiculousoy boring 'Mary Whitehouse standards' cunt. I'll wager you've had a sneaky wank thinking about bowl's club secretary Mrs Harrington-Smith's frilly drawers, haven't you, you filthy old vicar-like corduroy & Clarks-wearing charlatan?

Well well, the manchild returns.  Decs shouts, you listen.  He points to his groin and you assume the position lol

You two Scrappy-Doos try so very hard, swinging and hitting air with my palms on your foreheads.  Write even more lengthy asinine rehashed garbage to please your boss, but know that I am laughing at the pair of you.

A belated Merry Christmas to you too. 

20 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I know what a shoe is, Decs… the photo is a little superfluous though it looks as though you keep it tidy, so if you require recognition for your efficiency, very well done!

13 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Well well, the manchild returns.  Decs shouts, you listen.  He points to his groin and you assume the position lol

You two Scrappy-Doos try so very hard, swinging and hitting air with my palms on your foreheads.  Write even more lengthy asinine rehashed garbage to please your boss, but know that I am laughing at the pair of you.

A belated Merry Christmas to you too. 

Fucking hell, the two ghosts of christmas past return! Let's give a big Corner welcome to 'The Snooze Brothers!'

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keep them doggies rollin'

Borehiiiiideeeee.

😴😴😴😴