CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Historic Market Town of ....

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Littered all around Oxfordshire, these places optimize societal breakdown more than anywhere else on earth. Brogue wearing, black frame spectacle sporting, technicoloured cunts stalk the streets looking for outsiders to feed with lamb dripping, indoctrinting any and all with crystal healing, corduroy and exotic baby naming. Back-patting themselves for their supply of rejected foodstuffs donated to the mutants, whose homes they tried to block from being built within the boundaries of their cunt-bubble.

Never trust a place full of people who ask what you do, before they ask for your name. Give me the dystopian hole that is London any day of the week.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Give me the dystopian hole that is London any day of the week

Well fuck off back there then, if you don't like it. The "Historic Market Town" where I live is a lot further from London than Oxford but the place is still infested with "downsizing" twats and tossers strutting about in brand-new tweeds acting like they own the place. It's like Eastenders in Tesco's some times.

Luckily there are still a couple of pubs where they don't seem to feel welcome.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
14 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

I see that the historic market town of Crewe has applied to become a city.

I heard that your fanny, given the vibrant tourism industry there, has also applied to become a city.

On 24/12/2021 at 00:19, Parabolic Cunting said:

I heard that your fanny, given the vibrant tourism industry there, has also applied to become a city.

Like the eponymous child who goes down to the woods, if you ever looked in Pen's bloomers expecting to see a fanny, you'd be in for a big fucking surprise.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Like the eponymous child who goes down to the woods, if you ever looked in Pen's bloomers expecting to see a fanny, you'd be in for a big fucking surprise.

🎶 If you go down to the woods today 

You’re in for a big surprise 

If you go down to the woods today 

You will not believe your eyes 👀

If fanny’s your thing you won’t see a thing

But if you’re looking for cock you’re in for a shock

Cos today’s the day Penelope gets her knob out 🎶

• Like 2