CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Frank said:

@Decimus Oh Canada my arse. Try Dereham, you fucking oddball loser.

The joys of the IP address. Lol.

Give it a rest, you attention seeking dickhead. I'm well out of your league these days, so you can consider yourself ignored until such time as you significantly up your game. 

In which case, we'll talk again sometime around the year 2045.

Lololololol.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

mod-city-best-buds.gif

Lol.

I stay most of the time in the shadows now days,you've neither caught a fish or could get up on anyone these days.

Don't let me go full time you shit shoe wearing wig wearing cunt,final warning.

36 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I stay most of the time in the shadows now days,you've neither caught a fish or could get up on anyone these days.

Don't let me go full time you shit shoe wearing wig wearing cunt,final warning.

It still makes me smile when I think of my face superimposed on Harold's horse's head. There's a spark in there somewhere, Snowy, you fucking gimp.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Give it a rest, you attention seeking dickhead. I'm well out of your league these days, so you can consider yourself ignored until such time as you significantly up your game. 

In which case, we'll talk again sometime around the year 2045.

Lololololol.

The above edited no less than three times... three amendments and two added sentences.

Super rattled. 

16 hours ago, Frank said:

The above edited no less than three times... three amendments and two added sentences.

Super rattled. 

Coming from the king of the unspontaneous post. Unlike the majority of the retarded kids you knock about with on here these days, I can count past ten and I'll tell you now, I can't remember the last time that you didn't go back and edit a post in an attempt to make it significantly less shit. I'm not the only one who has noticed it, @Eric Cuntman can confirm.

If you can't spit it out properly the first time, it probably wasn't worth posting. 

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Coming from the king of the unspontaneous post. Unlike the majority of the retarded kids you knock about with on here these days, I can count past ten and I'll tell you now, I can't remember the last time that you didn't go back and edit a post in an attempt to make it significantly less shit. I'm not the only one who has noticed it, @Eric Cuntman can confirm.

If you can't spit it out properly the first time, it probably wasn't worth posting. 

You fucking idiot.

He does it all the time. He reads it back and then starts doubting himself. 
 An insecure narcissist… lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You sad LB obsessed wanker. No-one cares, shitsniffer, no-one cares.

For someone who doesn't care, you made a big fuckin' deal of it a few months ago, we all saw you and the Little Boys Club whining on about it.