CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

Frank you’re a modern man, what with me being a flat arsed builder type, I have no idea about the younger generation. My 15 year old step daughter uses the word ‘like’ at the beginning and end of every sentence, what should I do? 

I don’t know, Ed. I’ve been watching the Sloopy girl vid and the snooker on loopy for the past 72 hours. Sloopy snooker nuts are we!

Lol lol

LOL

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I don’t know, Ed. I’ve been watching the Sloopy girl vid and the snooker on loopy for the past 72 hours. Sloopy snooker nuts are we!

Lol lol

LOL

The only thing that would get your pathetic geek maggot twitching is surely the little chinky lad Si who looks about 16. You could have a yellow skinned threesome, if you remember to get Ming out the deep freeze in time 

lol

lol

fuck off

• Like 1

On 29/04/2023 at 16:12, Frank said:

Lol lol

LOL

Lisa Leonard Dalton. Still looks good for her age.

Liz Brewer was a red herring.

On 30/04/2023 at 12:27, Witheredscrote said:

Most agents have several on their books for 40 - 60K.  I have one for sale @ 55K, but it's in a 'whites only' area, so you can fuck right off.

That’s me out, I can’t run the risk of buying one and being stuck next to you. 

• Like 1