CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Predictive Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Rather like George V, I can reliably predict Queen Liz will 'succumb' to the the effects of the lastest variant of the 0.3% mortality rated Covid magic virus, leading to an outpouring of fawny posh spackers urging any and all to get their 79th jab of the year and to vilify any of us stupid enough to read scientific papers and read history books. 

I've called Thames Valley Police ahead of time for my place at an attitude adjustment centre and offered design ideas for the badge I'll be wearing on my arm.

On 17/12/2021 at 13:29, Parabolic Cunting said:

Rather like George V, I can reliably predict Queen Liz will 'succumb' to the the effects of the lastest variant of the 0.3% mortality rated Covid magic virus, leading to an outpouring of fawny posh spackers urging any and all to get their 79th jab of the year and to vilify any of us stupid enough to read scientific papers and read history books. 

I've called Thames Valley Police ahead of time for my place at an attitude adjustment centre and offered design ideas for the badge I'll be wearing on my arm.

Can't see it myself..

On 17/12/2021 at 13:29, Parabolic Cunting said:

Congratulations on getting the 3rd worst nom. for responses ever posted on Cunts Corner, behind Roundabouts and anything posted by Ape.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

@Decimus@Stubby Pecker@Cunty BigBollox@cuntas predicted, Queen McLizard has covid. Prepare for an outpouring of faux grief and the subsequent hell on earth we experience when Charlie makes bum-fun a legal requirement.

Should Dear old Elizabeth pass on, the subsequent outpourings and TV coverage will make @Frank cousin Phil the Greeks death coverage seem like small local town news. As it appears Charles has given her Covid 19, could it be a sinister plan from him to take the throne? Years ago he would have started an uprising, but in these modern times Covid 19 is a cheaper and harder to prove method. Will you accept Camilla? Will you still swear allegiance to Charles? Should she pass, will they make vaccines mandatory? So many questions...

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Should Dear old Elizabeth pass on, the subsequent outpourings and TV coverage will make @Frank cousin Phil the Greeks death coverage seem like small local town news. As it appears Charles has given her Covid 19, could it be a sinister plan from him to take the throne? Years ago he would have started an uprising, but in these modern times Covid 19 is a cheaper and harder to prove method. Will you accept Camilla? Will you still swear allegiance to Charles? Should she pass, will they make vaccines mandatory? So many questions...

I'll have to get some longer envelopes if they start thinking about putting that fucking horse-faced, Camillas mug on the stamps. They better be self-adhesive too because I'm not fucking licking them. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have a funny feeling that the Queen has been determined to live and reign for as long as possible to keep Charles from the throne. I think she thinks he is fucking nuts.

44 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I have a funny feeling that the Queen has been determined to live and reign for as long as possible to keep Charles from the throne. I think she thinks he is fucking nuts.

Poor old Elizabeth...one of her sons is a vile, sinister fat cunt, another is a big earred organic farmer adulterer and the other is some fucking bender type weakling. She must be trying to outlive the lot of them, only for the Crown to go to William...another weakling cunt. 

God save our gracious Queen... 

9 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

@Decimus@Stubby Pecker@Cunty BigBollox@cuntas predicted, Queen McLizard has covid. Prepare for an outpouring of faux grief and the subsequent hell on earth we experience when Charlie makes bum-fun a legal requirement.

She'll have a runny nose and a bit of a headache, but you bet The Scum newspaper will have a 4 page pull out of how the Queen blows her nose and colour pictures of her monogrammed snot rag. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Poor old Elizabeth...one of her sons is a vile, sinister fat cunt, another is a big earred organic farmer adulterer and the other is some fucking bender type weakling. She must be trying to outlive the lot of them, only for the Crown to go to William...another weakling cunt. 

They should have skipped over the lot of them and given the crown to Lady Helen 'Melons' Windsor. the only decent looking member of the family. I'd rather have her staring up at me from a ten pound note than any of the other jug-eared imbeciles or horse-faced Henrietta's.

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They should have skipped over the lot of them and given the crown to Lady Helen 'Melons' Windsor. the only decent looking member of the family. I'd rather have her staring up at me from a ten pound note than any of the other jug-eared imbeciles or horse-faced Henrietta's.

The Windsors seemed to be well endowed in the lung region. The Queen's cousin Babs Windsor was fairly large in the jugs area. Sid "yak yak yak" James and ropey gangster and Kray's mate Ronnie Knight were always trying to get a hold of them. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Windsors seemed to be well endowed in the lung region. The Queen's cousin Babs Windsor was fairly large in the jugs area. Sid "yak yak yak" James and ropey gangster and Kray's mate Ronnie Knight were always trying to get a hold of them. 

The only decent bit of crumpet in the Carry On series was Amanda Barrie as Cleopatra. And some of the birds whose names no one can remember.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently Andrew is her favourite, and she just stripped him of absolutely everything. Says a lot about her thoughts on the future reign of Dumbo.