CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French

Dave Umbongo

It appears the fucking Frogs are banning UK residents from visiting France. Well, good luck with that you stupid Froggy cunts because if you can't stop 1000's of rag heads from leaving your shores and heading to the UK I can't imagine you will be very successful stopping people coming in, not that most sensible people in the UK want to visit your shitty country anyway. 

I only have one thing to say on the matter, at least we'll be getting some decent submarines soon. Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It appears the fucking Frogs are banning UK residents from visiting France. Well, good luck with that you stupid Froggy cunts because if you can't stop 1000's of rag heads from leaving your shores and heading to the UK I can't imagine you will be very successful stopping people coming in, not that most sensible people in the UK want to visit your shitty country anyway. 

I only have one thing to say on the matter, at least we'll be getting some decent submarines soon. Fuck off.

Withers???

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Multiple repeat bollocks.

That being said, I tend to agree with your drunken diatribe. I've only visited the place twice, and the first time didn't count as I was dragged there by my parents with absolutely no choice in the matter.  

I suppose if you enjoy eating anything that moves smothered in garlic and oil, you'd probably have a good time. But if you're not a fan of grunting, ignorant fucking pigs who piss in the streets, you should probably give it a miss.

@Witheredscrote I hope that you're dead.

37 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Betcha the tunnel shutters will be pulled...again..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, I'm in fucking bits over this. Fuck 'em.

Sacha Distel was a slimy cunt. 

18 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Once Drew, I had you among my top dozen contributors. The above however is further proof you're not worthy of belonging in such a league; as an unperceptive cunt you appear to have completely missed the same point you've raised in the past, chiefly in that France has little intention of preventing said 1000s of ragheads from reaching the UK. France doesn't want them – so what better way than to offload by dumping on the UK, itself a prime target to immigrants benefitting from our social system and tolerance of foreigners? The gap in France's border with continental Europe appears to be wider than David Furnish's arsehole, while the English Channel perimeter is far more invested, which makes you wonder why so many leave France uncontested before departure. It stinks of corruption, as well as France's obvious nonchalance towards the sheer cost to British taxpayers to keep them at our borders.

Only a drunken idiot would say "if you can't stop 1000's of rag heads from leaving your shores" about France's unwillingness to prevent UK-bound immigration.

You drunken idiot.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah lighten up cb baby..just havin little dig at ya is all..we love to see ya goad the frogs..they're yer real obstacle to the sunlit uplands

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

There’s only one country with a more shameful record in WW2 than the micks, and that’s the French. Whilst spending the entire duration gulping down as much spunk spitting Hun bratwurst as they could get their greasy fucking hands on, they happily saw millions of their countrymen and women enslaved into the nazi war machine or shipped off to the death camps in the east.

Of course when the war ended every other cunt claimed they spent it blowing up German tanks or slitting the throats of square head paratroopers. The levels of ingratitude shown to the English speaking world for liberating them is fucking disgusting. Compare this to Norway and Holland, both of which I’ve visited and seen the genuine thanks they show for saving them from nazi subjugation. “Americans died here for our freedom”, “Royal Marines died here for our freedom” two very simple memorials I saw which the frogs could never bring themselves to admit to.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Once Drew, I had you among my top dozen contributors. The above however is further proof you're not worthy of belonging in such a league; as an unperceptive cunt you appear to have completely missed the same point you've raised in the past, chiefly in that France has little intention of preventing said 1000s of ragheads from reaching the UK. France doesn't want them – so what better way than to offload by dumping on the UK, itself a prime target to immigrants benefitting from our social system and tolerance of foreigners? The gap in France's border with continental Europe appears to be wider than David Furnish's arsehole, while the English Channel perimeter is far more invested, which makes you wonder why so many leave France uncontested before departure. It stinks of corruption, as well as France's obvious nonchalance towards the sheer cost to British taxpayers to keep them out at our borders.

Only a drunken idiot would say "if you can't stop 1000's of rag heads from leaving your shores" about France's unwillingness to prevent UK-bound immigration.

You drunken idiot.

Was this when CC only had 13 members?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There’s only one country with a more shameful record in WW2 than the micks, and that’s the French. Whilst spending the entire duration gulping down as much spunk spitting Hun bratwurst as they could get their greasy fucking hands on, they happily saw millions of their countrymen and women enslaved into the nazi war machine or shipped off to the death camps in the east.

Of course when the war ended every other cunt claimed they spent it blowing up German tanks or slitting the throats of square head paratroopers. The levels of ingratitude shown to the English speaking world for liberating them is fucking disgusting. Compare this to Norway and Holland, both of which I’ve visited and seen the genuine thanks they show for saving them from nazi subjugation. “Americans died here for our freedom”, “Royal Marines died here for our freedom” two very simple memorials I saw which the frogs could never bring themselves to admit to.

The frogs could have fucked the krauts at Sedan. Their tank brigades outnumbered the krauts and should of destroyed them but the tactics of their command was appalling. The French resistance was palpable but not as legendary or effective as is made out. When asked by allies how the German high command felt about the resistance, Albert Speer wasn't even aware there was one. 

What makes my piss boil is the systematic scapegoating of ordinary French women who some, to survive, befriended German troops. Countless thousands were rounded up by lynch mobs that resembled the inquisition, most innocent, on the say so of others. The men showed just how fucking hard they were, by stripping them and shaving their heads to the entertainment of baying mobs.

Charles Aznavour was a garlicky cunt 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The fact that they consider snails and frogs legs culinary delicacies, says everything about the pint sized euro-pigmys. Some of the birds appear quite fuckable till they reach about 22 or so, but that’s really the only half OK thing I can say about the entire nation.

It’s definitely vastly better in every possible way than The Peoples Respudlic of Bogland though. That goes without saying, even though I’ve just said it.

‘Danny Boy’ can fuck right off, the daft little cunt.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Was this when CC only had 13 members?

OMICRON would rip through the corner in 2 days with the R rate so high Ape, infecting everyone except me, all masked up as instructed and standing obediently, sleeves rolled up expectantly,  in the 300 mile queue for their life saving  ‘booster’ jab, daydreaming happily about the next 5 years safe and sound under the bed. 
If only they’d listened to the science from the start of the pandemic, granny  might still have been coming for Christmas dinner.

STAY ALERT

WASH YOUR HANDS

WORK FROM BEHIND THE COUCH

DON’T HAVE A PARTY

DO HAVE A PARTY

BELIEVE THE BBC

DON’T CALL YOUR GP

DON’T GET CANCER

GET YOUR BOOSTER

DON’T GO TO FRANCE

DON’T BELIEVE ANY OF THE PROPAGANDA 

DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY

PROTECT THE NHS 😂

WE’LL ALL BE DEAD SOON (probably as 2 people already are)

Chris Whitty is a total fucking cunt (definitely)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wars over stubberz baby...nostalgia isnt a great sandwich filler ya know..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

OMICRON would rip through the corner in 2 days with the R rate so high Ape, infecting everyone except me, all masked up as instructed and standing obediently, sleeves rolled up expectantly,  in the 300 mile queue for their life saving  ‘booster’ jab, daydreaming happily about the next 5 years safe and sound under the bed. 
If only they’d listened to the science from the start of the pandemic, granny  might still have been coming for Christmas dinner.

STAY ALERT

WASH YOUR HANDS

WORK FROM BEHIND THE COUCH

DON’T HAVE A PARTY

DO HAVE A PARTY

BELIEVE THE BBC

DON’T CALL YOUR GP

DON’T GET CANCER

GET YOUR BOOSTER

DON’T GO TO FRANCE

DON’T BELIEVE ANY OF THE PROPAGANDA 

DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY

PROTECT THE NHS 😂

WE’LL ALL BE DEAD SOON (probably as 2 people already are)

Chris Whitty is a total fucking cunt (definitely)

I would love to see Chris Witless photographed at a party with loads of SAGE scientists all unmasked with no distancing. But being scientists they're as boring as fuck and whose idea of fun is cumming to latest hospitalisation figures. 

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The frogs could have fucked the krauts at Sedan. Their tank brigades outnumbered the krauts and should of destroyed them but the tactics of their command was appalling. The French resistance was palpable but not as legendary or effective as is made out. When asked by allies how the German high command felt about the resistance, Albert Speer wasn't even aware there was one. 

What makes my piss boil is the systematic scapegoating of ordinary French women who some, to survive, befriended German troops. Countless thousands were rounded up by lynch mobs that resembled the inquisition, most innocent, on the say so of others. The men showed just how fucking hard they were, by stripping them and shaving their heads to the entertainment of baying mobs.

Charles Aznavour was a garlicky cunt 

When you say ‘befriended’ you must mean ‘chucked their knickers out the window and got fucked senseless by the first square jawed Hun to offer them a pair of nylons and a chocolate bar’?

To be fair to the frog femmes, even a 5 foot 2 kraut pig farmer would be 10 times more manly than their own effeminate, white flag waving, surrender in their droves cunts- see the withers family album for evidence 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2021 at 02:28, Stubby Pecker said:

When you say ‘befriended’ you must mean ‘chucked their knickers out the window and got fucked senseless by the first square jawed Hun to offer them a pair of nylons and a chocolate bar’?

To be fair to the frog femmes, even a 5 foot 2 kraut pig farmer would be 10 times more manly than their own effeminate, white flag waving, surrender in their droves cunts- see the withers family album for evidence 

The English Roses would have been no different, as witnessed by the famed Jerrybags of Jersey. Had the Hun made it off the beaches of Kent and into the Garden of England, they’d have been more than well supplied in English tarts offering to service their bratwurst. As for the Eastern Europeans, they took more German Sausage than Aldi, including a surprising number of Jewess girls who fucked for their lives. You don’t read about that in the Anne Frank museum. Unfortunately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The English Roses would have been no different, as witnessed by the famed Jerrybags of Jersey. 

Fair points. In fact the people of the Channel Islands did not fire a single shot to oppose the initial German invasion, and during the occupation not one single German life was lost due to the retaliatory actions of an islander.

That being said, their cowardly antics and willingness to slide lengths of big, German sausage inside of them was probably due to the fact that they're all fucking French, or as good as.