CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton is a cunt

Guest Noonespecial

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

DC, i would love to stay up and batter you some more tonight but i have things to do tomorrow, i will be back soon to kick the living shit out of your tiny bird brain.

Sleep tight sweet Prince.

It’s Saturday, there’s no school tomorrow, unless you’re turning up in a park for a make-believe fight? You fucking idiot. Wake up a retard and you’ll have moved forward.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Repent, admit your defeat, move on. You’ll be fine and the Doc will return. Genuinely, good luck in the days ahead.

I have a feeling I'll manage in the days and weeks ahead, thanks. It'll be tough, but my nearest and dearest will support me through this stressful time. 

You need to take time to reflect on your worth and performance since you joined. You've a couple of catch phrases, which are endearing, but, overall, you're a fucking shambles. 

Most people that you offer to felate turn you down because even a commitment free, deep-throat blow job isn't worth the ignominy of being associated with you. If you chose, you can claim it's not personal, but it is. You're a strangely deluded wrong 'un. 

Plough your own furrow, DC. I'll be here well after you and suffer less than 5% of the trauma you do.

Love you. Mwah. 

54 minutes ago, Goober said:

I have a feeling I'll manage in the days and weeks ahead, thanks. It'll be tough, but my nearest and dearest will support me through this stressful time. 

You need to take time to reflect on your worth and performance since you joined. You've a couple of catch phrases, which are endearing, but, overall, you're a fucking shambles. 

Most people that you offer to felate turn you down because even a commitment free, deep-throat blow job isn't worth the ignominy of being associated with you. If you chose, you can claim it's not personal, but it is. You're a strangely deluded wrong 'un. 

Plough your own furrow, DC. I'll be here well after you and suffer less than 5% of the trauma you do.

Love you. Mwah. 

Beautiful sentiments. I always admired you Doc. I hope you make a comeback. God’s speed. x