CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton is a cunt

Guest Noonespecial

26 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You don't hold any high ground here ducks, myself and the Rev were trading torture techniques on this site long before your fat chops appeared.

Entertain with something new instead of your usual derailing inane clumsy rubbish or choke yourself with Babs suspenders.

Thank your lucky stars that @Stubby Pecker is in the Donbas. You’re a fucking amateur when it comes to medieval malpractice threats next to that particular cunt. Now… fuck off, bore.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Different league to you, softshite. For a start, he attended school after the age of six, I believe. Last time…fuck off.

I must admit, watching your brain twitch with the inevitable meltdown that's about to follow is more fun than watching duckie swim for his worthless life.

You two bumhole diggers are so predictable.

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Different league to you, softshite. For a start, he attended school after the age of six, I believe. Last time…fuck off.

Fender, whilst clearly not to everyone's taste, has been around the block many times. It's going to take far more than a desperate tea towel holder rimmer than you knock him off his chosen course.

Last time? What are you going to do? Destroy him by sucking his cock until it drops off? 

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Fender, whilst clearly not to everyone's taste, has been around the block many times. It's going to take far more than a desperate tea towel holder rimmer than you knock him off his chosen course.

Last time? What are you going to do? Destroy him by sucking his cock until it drops off? 

Still hurting Doc? Bless.

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You need to do far, far better than this lame shit, DC. If you want to act the hard man, you need to back it up.

When you joined this site you set out your stall by supporting a degenerate. You were given the benefit of the doubt, but since then you've survived by sucking any cock waved in front of your face and importuning those that wanted nothing to do with you. 

You act the hard cunt, but everyone here knows what a pathetic, belly crawling invertebrate you really are. You survive on pity alone. 

So, again, what are you going to do? When you threaten people, you need to be able to follow through, by which I don't mean shit your nappy. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

You need to do far, far better than this lame shit, DC. If you want to act the hard man, you need to back it up.

When you joined this site you set out your stall by supporting a degenerate. You were given the benefit of the doubt, but since then you've survived by sucking any cock waved in front of your face and importuning those that wanted nothing to do with you. 

You act the hard cunt, but everyone here knows what a pathetic, belly crawling invertebrate you really are. You survive on pity alone. 

So, again, what are you going to do? When you threaten people, you need to be able to follow through, by which I don't mean shit your nappy. 

Acting hard? What's the thinking behind this, doc? Dyslexic might be a soapy newcomer, but he certainly ain't daft. The veterans of the site know that you've always had a weak chin. That's why you're on your fourth username in as many years.  

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Acting hard? What's the thinking behind this, doc? Dyslexic might be a soapy newcomer, but he certainly ain't daft. The veterans of the site know you've always had a weak chin. That's why you're on your fourth username in as many years.  

Better a weak chin than a worn out, weak anal sphincter, Frank. Back to you. 

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

Belly crawling invertebrate...Nice, that made me piss myself laughing.

52 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I have seen many come and go over the last ten years DC, some stay the course but many don't, i take breaks not because i get fed up with the site, a lot of the time i'm busy with life, work (ever heard of that) and other such distractions. Lucky for you, this week and probably next week i have some time to play with and i'm going to play you like a fiddles elbow..

Buckle up cunt.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

I have seen many come and go over the last ten years DC, some stay the course but many don't, i take breaks not because i get fed up with the site, a lot of the time i'm busy with life, work (ever heard of that) and other such distractions. Lucky for you, this week and probably next week i have some time to play with and i'm going to play you like a fiddles elbow..

Buckle up cunt.

Thick as mince. Flid’s elbow perhaps?

42 minutes ago, Goober said:

The measure of a man is how he overcomes failure. You picked the wrong fight last year and got humiliated in this place. You never got over it. The decline has been marked since. It’s almost tragic to witness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Belly crawling invertebrate...Nice, that made me piss myself laughing.

Don't get me wrong, 7's I'm not taking sides in this fight. It's between you two. I fully admit that I regret giving this aborted afterbirth the benefit of doubt after he was shat on the pavement outside the Cavern  Club, but he seems to have found a foothold by offering free hand jobs. 

If you smash his cranium to a pulp with a pin hanmer I'll not shed a tear, but if he survives that's OK too, as long as he grows a pair. I don't hold out much hope for the latter. 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thick as mince. Flid’s elbow perhaps?

I think it's time you went back to Broadmoor for some more shock treatment. I hear they have a straight jacket with your name on it..and before i forget, see if they can fit you in with some maths classes. Under 5's should be a good start.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Acting hard? What's the thinking behind this, doc? Dyslexic might be a soapy newcomer, but he certainly ain't daft. The veterans of the site know that you've always had a weak chin. That's why you're on your fourth username in as many years.  

Kill yourself.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Don't get me wrong, 7's I'm not taking sides in this fight. It's between you two. I fully admit that I regret giving this aborted afterbirth the benefit of doubt after he was shat on the pavement outside the Cavern  Club, but he seems to have found a foothold by offering free hand jobs. 

If you smash his cranium to a pulp with a pin hanmer I'll not shed a tear, but if he survives that's OK too, as long as he grows a pair. I don't hold out much hope for the latter. 

Understood, you know me, i don't need anyone on my side, i have seen off many of these upstarts over the years.

DC is just one of Duckman's testicles and i shall provide the jackboot to kick it...

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The measure of a man is how he overcomes failure. You picked the wrong fight last year and got humiliated in this place. You never got over it. The decline has been marked since. It’s almost tragic to witness.

You haven't been here long enough to witness a decline or otherwise.

Must do better.

You really have an over inflated opinion of yourself. You're pathetic and I'm amazed you've you survived this long. Come on, back up your arrogance. 

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Understood, you know me, i don't need anyone on my side, i have seen off many of these upstarts over the years.

DC is just one of Duckman's testicles and i shall provide the jackboot to kick it...

I can't get on board with this 7's. Love him or hate him, I think this site would be far worse without my fellow web-footed Norfolk denizen. 

I never take sides in any fight between members, so if you think you can kill him, good luck to you. Seriously. Good luck with that. I don't rate your chances. 

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

You haven't been here long enough to witness a decline or otherwise.

Must do better.

You really have an over inflated opinion of yourself. You're pathetic and I'm amazed you've you survived this long. Come on, back up your arrogance. 

Repent, admit your defeat, move on. You’ll be fine and the Doc will return. Genuinely, good luck in the days ahead.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

I can't get on board with this 7's. Love him or hate him, I think this site would be far worse without my fellow web-footed Norfolk denizen. 

I never take sides in any fight between members, so if you think you can kill him, good luck to you. Seriously. Good luck with that. I don't rate your chances. 

I’d like to wholeheartedly encourage the moron to press on. I mean, listen to the fucker, he’s the king of the world and dead hard. This is going to be hilarious, short…but hilarious. Little prick.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I don't want to hurt old Duckie, Babs would never forgive me, i actually enjoy the banter with the cunt..besides that would be cruelty to animals and i can't abide any of that.