CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London Christmas tree

PANZER MURPHY

I've got no skin whatsoever in this sorry Brexit business one way or the other, but for fuck's sake Panzer, you're beginning to piss even me off now with this incessant fucking drivel.

Out of interest, what does Norway (or anyone else for that matter) send Dublin every year for helping them out in the war?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've got no skin whatsoever in this sorry Brexit business one way or the other, but for fuck's sake Panzer, you're beginning to piss even me off now with this incessant fucking drivel.

Out of interest, what does Norway (or anyone else for that matter) send Dublin every year for helping them out in the war?

Where did i mention the B world bawzy baby..but now that ya mentioned it we see yer countrymen are a bit annoyed over some sort of funding the greezy gove said he'd pay them..he mumbled somtin about a billion and a bit ..so far 172 million has been dropped in the cup

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

so far 172 million has been dropped in the cup

And your share of that would be how much? Just accept the glaringly obvious Panz ffs…. No one gives the slightest fuck what you think about Brexit, or anything else come to think of it.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

And your share of that would be how much? Just accept the glaringly obvious Panz ffs…. No one gives the slightest fuck what you think about Brexit, or anything else come to think of it.

He really liked one of my pictures once. That was nice...

Other than that... yeah, he's a bit like white noise.

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Think the last time i looked the first tranche of euro funding of close to a billion was handed over..oh bally wheres yer ribald thigh slappin mick humour gone..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yawn.. ungrateful third country people ya..complaining about a tree..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

“Yule” hear now complaining about a tree from me panzy 

The Norwegians (a county I’ve been lucky enough to visit several times, and where the women are beyond beautiful) have been gifting a spruce to the UK since 1947 as a symbolic gesture to say thanks for supporting them in WW2.

Your lot, on the other hand, played no official part (except of course the brave micks who joined the British forces) in liberating Europe from a sadistic nazi Jack boot who exterminated millions of Jews, gypos, poles, rushkies and countless other poor cunts. They did, however, send a letter of condolence to the hun when Hitler blew his brains out. The only country to do so. 

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Norwegians (a county I’ve been lucky enough to visit several times, and where the women are beyond beautiful) have been gifting a spruce to the UK since 1947 as a symbolic gesture to say thanks for supporting them in WW2.

Your lot, on the other hand, played no official part (except of course the brave micks who joined the British forces) in liberating Europe from a sadistic nazi Jack boot who exterminated millions of Jews, gypos, poles, rushkies and countless other poor cunts. They did, however, send a letter of condolence to the hun when Hitler blew his brains out. The only country to do so. 

I've never been to Norway, but your comment made me reminisce of covid-free Euro 2004 (Portugal), when I was staggered by how scorching hot the Rusky girls were. I was a younger man back then and I'd have probably screwed a good 30-40% of them, with so many utter beauties compared to other nations and of course our very own fat, tattooed, drunken English hogs.  

Guest Parabolic Cunting
21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've never been to Norway, but your comment made me reminisce of covid-free Euro 2004 (Portugal), when I was staggered by how scorching hot the Rusky girls were. I was a younger man back then and I'd have probably screwed a good 30-40% of them, with so many utter beauties compared to other nations and of course our very own fat, tattooed, drunken English hogs.  

I go climbing in the Urals every couple of years. Designer cunts on all of them. So tidy, none of them falling out of themselves or looking like their crotch is coughing up shredded pastrami.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I've been to both Norway and Russia more times than I can count on my 24 fingers and toes. You're mostly right. Russian women are smoking and even the relatively plain ones make the absolute best of themselves. Unfortunately, they seem to have latent genes that express themselves in their late 30s when they go downhill very rapidly. I can take or leave the Noggies, too many massive headed Tefal types and surprisingly few blondes. 

Swedish women though, classy through and through.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

35 minutes ago, Goober said:

I've been to both Norway and Russia more times than I can count on my 24 fingers and toes. You're mostly right. Russian women are smoking and even the relatively plain ones makes the absolute best of themselves. Unfortunately, they seem to have latent genes that express themselves in their late 30s when they go downhill very rapidly. I can take or leave the Noggies, too many massive headed Tefal types and surprisingly few blondes. 

Swedish women though, classy through and through.

There are a number of nationalities renowned for the ugliness of their women, but most of these do at least have the odd one or two sluts that even the most discerning of sword smiths would sling one up.

Not so with Greek Cypriot females. I went to school with dozens, and they were all stunted, hairy, fat, swarthy fucking apes who dressed like background dancers in a 1980s Whitney Houston music video.

Google "Greek Cypriot women". I did just now and there wasn't a single one I'd pork, even if someone stuck a gun against my head and told me I had to or else.

Stinking, hirsute fucking homunculi.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They did, however, send a letter of condolence to the hun when Hitler blew his brains out. The only country to do so. 

It was mainly to ask how they could get a refund for the warehouse full of U boat parts sitting at Cork harbour, they were going to be stuck with.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are a number of nationalities renowned for the ugliness of their women, but most of these do at least have the odd one or two sluts that even the most discerning of sword smiths would sling one up.

Not so with Greek Cypriot females. I went to school with dozens, and they were all stunted, hairy, fat, swarthy fucking apes who dressed like background dancers in a 1980s Whitney Houston music video.

Google "Greek Cypriot women". I did just now and there wasn't a single one I'd pork, even if someone stuck a gun against my head and told me I had to or else.

Stinking, hirsute fucking homunculi.

Still doesn’t excuse Frank for being a mincing Mediterranean bender.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Think it was more like a fuck you to churchy baby after he threatened to invade cork because the government of the day wouldnt let him use the ports..considering that a scant 100 odd miles up the road he was actively propping up a bigoted sectarian rump state..defending small nations indeed..oh and we also played football against them..ive been told thats why their jerseys are green on away trips..i cant be sure because soccer is a tossers game.

PANZERMURPHYBABY