CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Get a Proper Fucking Pet

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I could smell filth from my kitchen emanating from the neighbours house, so I thought I'd check to see if he'd finally done us all a favour and killed himself. Sadly, I discover this adult male has adopted rabbits and guinea pigs. He presented them to me, introducing these micro-cunts by name and failed to notice my disgust.

Unless you are a child or own a farm, it is not acceptable to own lizards, rats, snakes, spiders, pygmy goats or any other small cunt creature. Get a dog or a cat you new-fangled techni-coloured cunt.

19 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I could smell filth from my kitchen emanating from the neighbours house, so I thought I'd check to see if he'd finally done us all a favour and killed himself. Sadly, I discover this adult male has adopted rabbits and guinea pigs. He presented them to me, introducing these micro-cunts by name and failed to notice my disgust.

Unless you are a child or own a farm, it is not acceptable to own lizards, rats, snakes, spiders, pygmy goats or any other small cunt creature. Get a dog or a cat you new-fangled techni-coloured cunt.

Goats are alright. They mow the lawn and you don't have to put petrol in them. And they need protecting from the unwelcome advances of Muslims. 

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Goats are alright. They mow the lawn and you don't have to put petrol in them. And they need protecting from the unwelcome advances of Muslims. 

The muzzies are welcome to goats, along with the chasm-vaginal girls of Newcastle. 

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

You stole my thought, CBB.

Fajita seasoning will improve the recipe and mask residual waft.

Evening, WC.

I don't think I've ever spoken to you before, but I'm going to tell you this shit anyway, because if I've had to listen to this bollocks, so should you.

My fucking missus has been talking non-fucking stop for the last 20 minutes straight without taking a breath. That's not hyperbole,she literally hasn't fucking stopped.

Everytime I think she's done she starts walking out of the room but then shoving her stupid fucking cunt face back around the corner and continuing her diatribe of absolutely boring shite. All I said was "how was work?" and I've ended up dealing with this bollocks. She's repeated the phrase "I've totally had enough" 12 times so far.

I'll tell you this WC, mate. I've totally fucking had enough as well. If this cunt doesn't  wrap it up within the next five minutes or so I'm going to fucking Trevor Jordache the garrulous fucking slut.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Evening, WC.

I don't think I've ever spoken to you before, but I'm going to tell you this shit anyway, because if I've had to listen to this bollocks, so should you.

My fucking missus has been talking non-fucking stop for the last 20 minutes straight without taking a breath. That's not hyperbole,she literally hasn't fucking stopped.

Everytime I think she's done she starts walking out of the room but then shoving her stupid fucking cunt face back around the corner and continuing her diatribe of absolutely boring shite. All I said was "how was work?" and I've ended up dealing with this bollocks. She's repeated the phrase "I've totally had enough" 12 times so far.

I'll tell you this WC, mate. Ivey totally fucking had enough as well. If this cunt doesn't  wrap it up within the next five minutes or so I'm going to fucking Trevor Jordache the you garrulous fucking slut.

@Neilwill give you some advice on patio work. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Evening, WC.

I'll tell you this WC, mate. I've totally fucking had enough as well. If this cunt doesn't  wrap it up within the next five minutes or so I'm going to fucking Trevor Jordache the garrulous fucking slut.

I've come to the conclusion that all women are essentially the same when it comes to this shit. I to I simply ask "how was work?" out of politeness only to be bombarded with reams of pointless fucking shite. It's simply a necessity for them to vent this timewasting tripe or their pretty little heads will explode. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Evening, WC.

And yet, the poor woman has to put up with your obsessive scat rants, and doesn't say a word.

She must be an angel :D

Guest Parabolic Cunting
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've come to the conclusion that all women are essentially the same when it comes to this shit. I to I simply ask "how was work?" out of politeness only to be bombarded with reams of pointless fucking shite. It's simply a necessity for them to vent this timewasting tripe or their pretty little heads will explode. 

Do what I do you pair of thick cunts, don't have a wife!

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When your civil partner Anton reads this you’re on the fucking sofa 

Haha. Was asking for that. Why did you choose the name Anton, just out of interest?

On 01/12/2021 at 23:29, Parabolic Cunting said:

Are your gerbils looking forward to your upcoming Christmas party?

• Like 1

On 02/12/2021 at 23:18, Decimus said:

Evening, WC.