CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misti Leitz

Uncle Meatus

Guest Parabolic Cunting
14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Interestingly, the population of the Earth has increased since the ‘pandemic’ started nearly 2 years ago.

Pretty piss poor existential threat to the human race, which is what we were told, all that time ago when people were allowed to question such life changing government orders.

Yes Billy, and chemistry is going to show us why you shouldn't protect people against viruses with a 96%+ survival rate. I can't wait to see all their faces turned inside out when a real viral threat emerges in response to the pressure of everyones continued good health on local and global ecologies. Are people fucking thick or what?

@Dead Penelope You are an uneducated bore and as thick as a rottweilers dogshit after eating several newspapers and that papier mache head you created for beauty school. People who are unhealthy deserve to be at risk, not like you haven't had the warning about the 25 tubs of Haagen Dazs you consume weekly you sickly fat fuck. Get a hobby that involves thinking and learning for yourself, if you can put down that fucking spoon for long enough.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Boris the bellend is addressing the nation at 8pm. 

I'm no Covid 19 expert but my guess is he's going to reverse the irreversible coming out of lockdown decision he made when the magical vaccine had been rolled out. 

What a fucking daft cunt he is. 

I can’t bear to even read the latest pile of shit, this Peppa fuck comes out with.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I can’t bear to even read the latest pile of shit, this Peppa fuck comes out with.

"If you can't work from home, then work from home and if you can work from home then don't and wear your mask inside or outside or wear your mask inside out, and qwarfqwarfqwarf omicrom qwarfqwarf pepper pig hands face pace race qwarfqwarfqwarf". 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The ¾ year figures you quote are for revenues not profits, also they relate to world trading activity not covid vaccines. One would have thought an experienced businessman that you purport to be would be able to differentiate turnover and profit, but no worries.

Considering I made up the figures I quoted, loosely based on something I remembered reading or hearing  a week or so ago, it would appear that your ‘debunking’ of the said figures, is further proof (if any were needed), of your strange obsession with ‘factchecking’ everything I say. Just in case you were googling when you should have been listening, I’ll say it again just for you. ‘Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not. The rest are just to make me laugh when I read your response the following day, contradicting what I already knew (as I’d posted it).’

Merry Googlemas 🎄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One would have thought an experienced businessman that you purport to be would be able to differentiate turnover and profit

One’s a pastry with an apple filling and the other’s half a pastry with a fresh cream filling and chocolate on the outside. I may be wrong. I always am, but I’m quite sure you’ll find time to debunk my answer overnight and put the record straight. 🤯

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Boris the bellend is addressing the nation at 8pm. 

I'm no Covid 19 expert but my guess is he's going to reverse the irreversible coming out of lockdown decision he made when the magical vaccine had been rolled out. 

What a fucking daft cunt he is. 

The magical vaccine that works so well, folks have only needed 3 of them in 9 months. It's 100% totally gonna work this time.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, "fact checking" does seem to be inconvenient for some...

The barrack room lawyer analogy has been used by me only when rebutting punters' points of order on the way the site is administrated and moderated. Out of 5.5k posts and starting October 2015 I have used the term four times so I am not too clear where you get off by saying its "one of [my] known and over used fall back positions".

I also note that you are quibbling about not breaking down a comprehensive list of assertions comprising of short sentence bullet points. It appears you expect detailed rebuttals to be supported by data and/or links that was incumbent on you to back up with in the first place. If you want to party, then lay out the tables and put up the glitter balls.

I am not getting dragged into the way you want to play the game. If any of my points were moronic you would have seized upon them gleefully.

I do take exception to being called a covid denier and anti vaxxer. Completely baseless and unsubstantiated. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"If you can't work from home, then work from home and if you can work from home then don't and wear your mask inside or outside or wear your mask inside out, and qwarfqwarfqwarf omicrom qwarfqwarf pepper pig hands face pace race qwarfqwarfqwarf". 

Instead of saving that fucking pig when it was about to croak it, resources should have been allocated elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I am not getting dragged into the way you want to play the game. If any of my points were moronic you would have seized upon them gleefully.

I do take exception to being called a covid denier and anti vaxxer. Completely baseless and unsubstantiated. 

What’s the situation in your hospital like?

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Considering I made up the figures I quoted, loosely based on something I remembered reading or hearing  a week or so ago, it would appear that your ‘debunking’ of the said figures, is further proof (if any were needed), of your strange obsession with ‘factchecking’ everything I say. Just in case you were googling when you should have been listening, I’ll say it again just for you. ‘Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not. The rest are just to make me laugh when I read your response the following day, contradicting what I already knew (as I’d posted it).’

Merry Googlemas 🎄

Or, ‘chainyanking’ a pompous, humourless cunt?

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Similarly, I am not going to be dragged into your game of requiring a time-consuming, detailed, gigabyte sized rebuttal to a data and link-free dossier of spurious (I never said 'moronic') assertions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Merry Googlemas 🎄

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

One’s a pastry with an apple filling and the other’s half a pastry with a fresh cream filling and chocolate on the outside. I may be wrong. I always am, but I’m quite sure you’ll find time to debunk my answer overnight and put the record straight. 🤯

Yes, Billy...of course....we understand.

Ya poor sap, after all that time you spent Googling for scraps of information that you twist to suit your bonkers narrative, you still get it wrong.

I'm sure this was not your intention but aside from flip-flopping on the 'I was only joking' excuse you've just rendered all your future arguments as utterly worthless.

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Similarly, I am not going to be dragged into your game of requiring a time-consuming, detailed, gigabyte sized rebuttal to a data and link-free dossier of spurious (I never said 'moronic') assertions.

FIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHT! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

What’s the situation in your hospital like?

Long wait for emergency admission. Ambulances always queuing. 1 Covid ward, 24 beds. The HDU is converted an ITU to take Covid patients that need critical care, so the main ITU can stay green. The issue since mid spring has been volume of people attending and the increased number of older people requiring admission for chronic disease issues. I think the reason why Alexander Johnson shit the bed yesterday evening is because there isn't any slack in the system whatsoever, there isn't much usually in the run up to Christmas.

I guess another lockdown is imminent so people can die at home out of the gaze of the public, rather than in a crowded hospital.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

At least put some effort into the anti vaxxer and covid denier bit, or you remain scraping at the bottom of the factchecked, MSM turgid barrel of unmitigated bilge.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

@King Billyis sending proper a dossier on confirmed vaccine induced deaths and facts as we speak. Clear evidence includes; The COVID-19 vaccine makes you magnetic, The COVID-19 vaccines are causing COVID-19 variants, The COVID-19 vaccine makes you infertile, The government put a microchip in COVID-19 vaccines to track you, The J&J vaccine was created from foetal tissue, the COVID-19 vaccines rewrite your DNA.

Also, all the people who died in the UK last week had had the Covid jab- including those run over by a bus, hung themselves, had been bummed by punkape 12 months previously and were 103 years old.  

Going viral in the online anti-vaccine wars | Wellcome Collection

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@King Billyis sending proper a dossier on confirmed vaccine induced deaths and facts as we speak. Clear evidence includes; The COVID-19 vaccine makes you magnetic, The COVID-19 vaccines are causing COVID-19 variants, The COVID-19 vaccine makes you infertile, The government put a microchip in COVID-19 vaccines to track you, The J&J vaccine was created from foetal tissue, the COVID-19 vaccines rewrite your DNA.

Also, all the people who died in the UK last week had had the Covid jab- including those run over by a bus, hung themselves, had been bummed by punkape 12 months previously and were 103 years old.  

Going viral in the online anti-vaccine wars | Wellcome Collection

6180d0742de00f1d9cd1f0a6_who-open-letter.pdf (webflow.com)

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

At least put some effort into the anti vaxxer and covid denier bit, or you remain scraping at the bottom of the factchecked, MSM turgid barrel of unmitigated bilge.

Stop this right now or I'll report the pair of you.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Had a read. Short version, "I know stuff. But I'm not going to show you the data to back up my claims".

Here's a rebuttal piece from McGill University 

Particularily interesting was the chapter headed, "Pattern Recognition". I append a snippet below:-

When you read Dr. Bossche’s open letter, you should pick up on the Galileo gambit, which is when you infer that because Galileo was laughed at but ultimately correct, your laughable idea must also be correct. You should pick up on his apocalyptic language (“there is no time to spare”, “if we are committed to perpetuating our species”) and turns of phrases that would be more at home in a superhero movie (“guardians of mankind”). You should pick up on the tactic too often used by anti-vaccination promoters: “I am all but an antivaxxer.” You should subsequently pick up on the types of people who grab this manifesto and endorse it for their audience, people like Robert F. Kennedy, Jr and Del Bigtree, known figureheads of the modern anti-vaccination movement.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is a wind up, surely? Please tell me you're not buying this steaming pile of manure? It's garbage and laughable. He doesn't even seem to understand the basis of selection which should be well with the grasp of any life sciences undergrad. 

Either he's being deliberately misleading, he doesn't have the first fucking idea what he's talking about, or he's pushing some agenda that will ultimately line his own pockets. 

The bloke should stick to neutering people's pets. Not sure I'd want him treating my animals though. 

Jesus fucking wept. 

• Like 2