CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misti Leitz

Uncle Meatus

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Some cunt came in today with a mask on, looking at my trees. I told him that none of them were for sale and that he was breaching our social distancing policy anyway. ‘What do you mean?’ the soppy cunt asked. ‘Fuck off now, at least a mile down the road, or I’ll have the Covid Police onto you.’ I told him. ‘Come back tomorrow without that nappy on your stupid fucking face, and if you apologise I might let you buy a tree’.

Cunt.

Priceless!

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a bit futile for you two strange bedfellows to cop out with the "I was only joking" patter given that one of you is repeatedly taken for a mug by Messrs Slackjaw & Co but nonetheless casts aside his half-baked principles for reasons of personal vanity whilst being unably assisted by a brittle fantasist and obsequious toad who flits from coat-tail to coat-tail in seeking personal validation... 

20 hours ago, The Beast said:

Buyer's regret getting bad?

How many more lies are you going to swallow?

Where do you think this ends? 3 more shots for the Omicron and then?

Read the yellow card reporting system, or the USA VAERS data system.

Thrombotic thrombocytopaenia.... missed. Numerous dead and injured. Not very rare or rare.

Endothelial wall damage..... missed. Numerous dead and injured.

Toxicology studies in pregnancy...... Zero. 

Study in children, less than 4000. Underpowered, will not pick up a 1 in 10,000 event.

Fully tested, you say?

44,000 cunts in main Pfizer trials. More dead in control arm than placebo. Evidence of criminality reported in trials in various sites, reported in the BMJ, not in comics like the Express or Mail.

Manufacturers so sure of their product, they will not sell to any country without liability shield.

Manufactures claims when product first administered. 

Will prevent transmission. False

Will prevent infection. False. Breakthrough cases were a "rare" event circa February 2021. 

Will prevent disease. False

Will prevent severe disease. Only in some.

Product efficacy starts to wane after 4 months, not mentioned at outset, probably because the full and safe testing didn't identify this.

Latest UKHSA Vaccine surveillance report indicates you are more likely to acquire Covid-19 if vaccinated in all age cohorts above 18 to 69 years.

Zero data you say? 

COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 49 (publishing.service.gov.uk)

Read the article below by a vaccinologist and vaccine developer, formerly worked for GAVI and the Bill and Melinda Gates. foundation. He predicted correctly back in May there would be a an escape variant hybrid that becomes dominant, exactly what the Omicron is and will be. And if you think the Omicron is the end of this shit show, I think you will be disappointed.

Will mass vaccination against Omicron give the final blow? | Voice for Science and Solidarity

This spurious list is rather like an American DA frontloading the charge sheet with multiple indictments to instil the jury with unconscious bias against the alleged perp.

Just to give one example where you used an inexactitude - "will prevent transmission. False". That all depends what level of prevention the manufacturer advertised. In fact a recent article from Imperial College London confirms the level and extent of prevention.

As with all the anti-vaxers' and Covid deniers' "science" based opinions, you never comment if nothing happens. You ignore past events where regions and countries do not codify social distancing measures or implement comprehensive vaccination programmes. We have seen those areas where Covid 19 ran rampant, to give an example, the health infrastructures were so overwhelmed that the system broke down to the point of riots occurring with desperate relatives sourcing price-gouged oxygen bottles. Even the UK's NHS nearly closed down, cancelling scores of much needed operations causing untold misery to patients and their relatives.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I didn’t say or even infer that ‘I was only joking’. Just that it’s a source of great amusement to me that you are patently obsessed with debunking everything I post. You probably spend more time ‘fact checking’ my comments than I do making some of them up. 😂

Good. Now that you have confirmed yourself as a serious tin-foil conspiracist you should speak with your assistant or, at the very least, buy him a pair of water wings.

12 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Dear @Mrs Roops. You are a plague ridden undead hummingbird, sucking the nectar of sanity and reason from the world. Run the fucking gaunlet like the rest of us and make a fucking nomination so the crows of the corner can pick at your carcass.

Gosh, and there was me about to nom 'People Who Think Spaghetti Is Nice And Long' but now I'm not so sure... 

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This spurious list is rather like an American DA frontloading the charge sheet with multiple indictments to instil the jury with unconscious bias against the alleged perp.

Just to give one example where you used an inexactitude - "will prevent transmission. False". That all depends what level of prevention the manufacturer advertised. In fact a recent article from Imperial College London confirms the level and extent of prevention.

As with all the anti-vaxers' and Covid deniers' "science" based opinions, you never comment if nothing happens. You ignore past events where regions and countries do not codify social distancing measures or implement comprehensive vaccination programmes. We have seen those areas where Covid 19 ran rampant specifically the health infrastructures are so overwhelmed that the system breaks down to the point of riots occurring with desperate relatives sourcing price-gouged oxygen bottles. Even the UK's NHS nearly closed down, cancelling scores of much needed operations causing untold misery to patients and their relatives.

Yet seven Nightingale Hospitals designed to alleviate pressure on the NHS remained largely unused? Whilst I agree with your general stance here, you’re not doing yourself any favours highlighting your ‘opponent’s’ inexactitudes then using one yourself. You’d be eviscerated by an articled clerk in the witness box. Stand down.

On 09/12/2021 at 13:22, Mrs Roops said:

A quick perusal would show you 'hijacking' this thread long before I joined in the fray. You are a lost soul, DC so let me help you - the shallow end is that👉way.

On 08/12/2021 at 23:36, Mrs Roops said:

Then don't read them :rolleyes:             Look at you…all ‘emojied-up’ after ‘slighting’ their use elsewhere. Who’s a clever girl now? 🤷🏼

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yet seven Nightingale Hospitals designed to alleviate pressure on the NHS remained largely unused? Whilst I agree with your general stance here, you’re not doing yourself any favours highlighting your ‘opponent’s’ inexactitudes then using one yourself. You’d be eviscerated by an articled clerk in the witness box. Stand down.

Do you ever just shut the fuck up? You’re relentless. Go out and do something with your life rather than posting utter shite on here 24/7.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Do you ever just shut the fuck up? You’re relentless. Go out and do something with your life rather than posting utter shite on here 24/7.

Even you have to admit the drunken a.m. conduct has been curtailed, Uncle Ape? As it’s you, I’ll do my best to adapt but this attack has come out of ‘left-field’ tbh.

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ah yes, I had forgotten about one of your university degrees that made you qualified to comment on witness boxes - silly me.

As for your general premise, I believe after the military coordinated the establishment of the Nightingales it was found there was insufficient staff to man them. Consequently the govt contracted 26 private hospitals to take up the slack. In the end it was decided to cancel the bulk of NHS operations to cope with Covid demand. The result was that the Centre for Health and Public Interest found that for a 13 month period from 3/2020, the Private sector provided just 3,000 out of 3.6 million Covid bed days. The private bed cost? £2.15 billion paid by the taxpayer. How's my witnessing?

Incidentally, your last post to me made no sense whatsoever

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah yes, I had forgotten about one of your university degrees that made you qualified to comment on witness boxes - silly me.

As for your general premise, I believe after the military coordinated the establishment of the Nightingales it was found there was insufficient staff to man them. Consequently the govt contracted 26 private hospitals to take up the slack. In the end it was decided to cancel the bulk of NHS operations to cope with Covid demand. The result was that the Centre for Health and Public Interest found that the Private sector provided just 3,000 out of 3.6 million Covid bed days. The private bed cost? £2.15 billion paid by the taxpayer. How's my witnessing?

This is mismanagement of capacity which differs entirely from actual capacity. The fact is, the NHS didn’t ‘nearly close-down’ as you sensationally stated. I’ll go no further with this out of respect for @Ape™️‘s opinion and wrath and sycophancy…etc. Any chance of one of them emoji things before I log off…love?

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is mismanagement of capacity which differs entirely from actual capacity. The fact is, the NHS didn’t ‘nearly close-down’ as you sensationally stated. I’ll go no further with this out of respect for @Ape™️‘s opinion and wrath and sycophancy…etc. Any chance of one of them emoji things before I log off…love?

Yeah, right :rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As for your general premise, I believe after the military coordinated the establishment of the Nightingales it was found there was insufficient staff to man them. Consequently the govt contracted 26 private hospitals to take up the slack. In the end it was decided to cancel the bulk of NHS operations to cope with Covid demand. The result was that the Centre for Health and Public Interest found that for a 13 month period from 3/2020, the Private sector provided just 3,000 out of 3.6 million Covid bed days. The private bed cost? £2.15 billion paid by the taxpayer. How's my witnessing?

A similar situation to legislation in general. Lot of laws to control or ban this that or the other but no one to enforce the said legislation.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A similar situation to legislation in general. Lot of laws to control or ban this that or the other but no one to enforce the said legislation.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As with all the anti-vaxers' and Covid deniers' "science" based opinions, you never comment if nothing happens. You ignore past events where regions and countries do not codify social distancing measures or implement comprehensive vaccination programmes. We have seen those areas where Covid 19 ran rampant, to give an example, the health infrastructures were so overwhelmed that the system broke down to the point of riots occurring with desperate relatives sourcing price-gouged oxygen bottles. Even the UK's NHS nearly closed down, cancelling scores of much needed operations causing untold misery to patients and their relatives.

Such a spurious list that you can’t break it down as false. The pseudo barrack room lawyer analogy, one of your known and over used fall back positions doesn’t cut the mustard. 

Other than a small study on household transmission which only indicates a very marginal decrease in transmission, usually up to 12 weeks post 2 vaccination, doesn’t address the biggest area of transmission, nosocomial infections, where many of the cases will have at least a moderate illness, hence why they are hospitalised. If the vaccine prevented transmission in any meaningful way we would not have 50,000 cases per day in an adult population that is over 80 % vaccinated.

As for anti vaccination, I am certainly not. I have received every other vaccine offered to me as have my 5 children. So lazy nomenclature on your part again. 

Covid denier, well as you can see through my previous comments, I have stated how awful this disease is in the inflammatory stage countless times. My intention is to avoid this disease. As far as I am aware, despite coming into contact with symptomatic patients most days for the last 21 months, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, I have remained symptom free. 

On the plus side, you haven’t used a “fact checker”.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Such a spurious list that you can’t break it down as false. The pseudo barrack room lawyer analogy, one of your known and over used fall back positions doesn’t cut the mustard. 

Other than a small study on household transmission which only indicates a very marginal decrease in transmission, usually up to 12 weeks post 2 vaccination, doesn’t address the biggest area of transmission, nosocomial infections, where many of the cases will have at least a moderate illness, hence why they are hospitalised. If the vaccine prevented transmission in any meaningful way we would not have 50,000 cases per day in an adult population that is over 80 % vaccinated.

As for anti vaccination, I am certainly not. I have received every other vaccine offered to me as have my 5 children. So lazy nomenclature on your part again. 

Covid denier, well as you can see through my previous comments, I have stated how awful this disease is in the inflammatory stage countless times. My intention is to avoid this disease. As far as I am aware, despite coming into contact with symptomatic patients most days for the last 21 months, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, I have remained symptom free. 

Thoughts on the front page BBC News article claiming boosters give 75% immunity, but double jabs are fucked?

Seems a bit pushy considering they've already made it clear the vaccines are going to need to be updated to be effective against Omicron, yet one jab, six months later, of an obsolete vaccine still works?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59615005

59 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As likely as not is that it is just pure good luck that your immune system has proven to be effective against this virus and perhaps you have also passed this immunity on to your children. It might well be a case of everyone is right and everyone is wrong about this virus.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

As likely as not is that it is just pure good luck that your immune system has proven to be effective against this virus and perhaps you have also passed this immunity on to your children. It might well be a case of everyone is right and everyone is wrong about this virus.

He's also stated before he follows the precautions to the letter (probably including masks if he works in a hospital, regardless if he personally thinks they work or not). Even you've said that you've got a good idea of exactly what twat gave you the cough due to being lax with basic safety, so its understandable that if he's made it this far without a jab and still hasn't caught it that he might question the validity of the current vaccine protocol.

Unlike @King Billy, who thinks its a plot by the moon monkeys.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good. Now that you have confirmed yourself as a serious tin-foil conspiracist you should speak with your assistant or, at the very least, buy him a pair of water wings.

Don’t forget to put a tick and a smiley face beside my name on your ‘debunked’ list, now that you’ve extracted a full confession, which I wish to retract immediately, as I had my fingers crossed behind my back.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The MSM were jumping with joy yesterday at the news that 58,000 odd new cases of Kungflu had been confirmed in the previous 24hr period. The highest number since 28th January (slightly). Just what was needed to stoke up the fear factor and convince the 🐑 that another period of house arrest is unavoidable soon to save the NHS again, (‘although absolutely not what anyone, especially all of us at the BBC, Sky News, etc. etc. (fill in your own choice of fake news liars) wants’.

The fact that this frightening figure was obtained from over 1.2 million tests conducted, and the slightly lower January figure from only around 1/2 million test results. Blatant and fully intentional propaganda to push the already decided agenda.

Even a complete fucking 🐑such as yourself Luv must have some niggling  doubts about the narrative which you’ve bought into up to now? If not then you must be just as daft as DC said you are in a PM the other night. 🐑😷💉😂