CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

>33 French floaters

Dave Umbongo

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That was worryingly coherent after the first sentence, Panzy. The character is slipping and I find it bizarrely disconcerting, like a child at Disneyland seeing the cunt dressed as Mickey Mouse having a sneaky fag.

Im but a poor wandering minstrel roady baby..watching the uk paint itself into a smaller and smaller corner..its fascinating to watch 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Nope. Entirely real.

Created by a former Channel 4 creative head named Alice Tonge (who now works for Apple) and directed by a man named Dougal...

Personally I've always found this bellowing, lopsided monstrosity fucking awful as a TV channel mascot. I can only imagine what the horrid freak would do left in a room with the fluffy, squeaking BBC 2 mascot of the 2000's. Probably rape it.

That little girl playing noughts and crosses on the test card gave me the fucking creeps.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Another fucking brilliant character in Life on Mars though. The clown in Ashes to Ashes was a bit shite in comparison.

I forgot she was the one who appeared to John Simm. At least we have @DCI Gene Cunt with us now. We could do with more proper police, like Jack Regan and Popeye Doyle.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

Outraged at the death toll personally, I was expecting a lot higher. Fucking English channel needs to up it's game

If it any consolation DCIGC, any silly cunt crossing tonight will be will and truly bugger’d as its going to be blowing a fucking gale. More fish food

On 25/11/2021 at 14:55, Decimus said:

Fucking Wembley, I never realised what a curry hole it was until I spent the night at a hotel there.

I'm surprised that the twin towers at the old stadium never got taken out, what with the amount of stinking Mohammedans living there with posters of Abu Hamza plastered on to their bedroom walls with balti reeking cum.

Driving around the A406 North Circular through much of the capital of England football has to be among the most depressing things an indigenous Briton could ever suffer. Wembley is a scummy shithole, even for London, but it's the fact the place is a prime example for how immigrants (many illegal) have changed an iconic part of British history for much worse. It's never been middle class as a white area, but once it was a portrait of the passionate football-following working classes, nowadays rammed with fast-chicken takeaways, dodgy fruit & veg shops owned by ragheads, worryingly high crime statistics, appalling traffic congestion problems, and a general feeling of segregation of diffrentiating cultures with very little sense of community. A grey shithole even on the brightest of sunny days.      

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Driving around the A406 North Circular through much of the capital of England football has to be among the most depressing things an indigenous Briton could ever suffer. Wembley is a scummy shithole, even for London, but it's the fact the place is a prime example for how immigrants (many illegal) have changed an iconic part of British history for much worse. It's never been middle class as a white area, but once it was a portrait of the passionate football-following working classes, nowadays rammed with fast-chicken takeaways, dodgy fruit & veg shops owned by ragheads, worryingly high crime statistics, appalling traffic congestion problems, and a general feeling of segregation of diffrentiating cultures with very little sense of community. A grey shithole even on the brightest of sunny days.      

Let's thank the ultra liberals and snowflakes. Some cunts think that their rise to prominence and disproportionate amount of influence over media and government, heralds the realisation of a biblical prophecy. I.e. The meek inheriting the earth...

The meek won't inherit the earth. They'll just pave the way for the savages to inherit it.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

To add insult to injury Wolfie old chap, the pigs turn a blind eye to to cowboy shariah courts making rulings in criminal matters down Wembley way these days. The ethnics get away with it by calling them "arbitration panels" and anyone in the bubble who doesn't want to be turned into a social leper or get their business premises smashed up pays heed to them which means that Imam Ali Khan originally from a four elephant shit hut village in Pakistan who can barely speak a word of fucking English, probably has six times more clout than a local county court judge. 

In the 1980s, Maggie gave this country back its self respect, I haven't a fucking clue who is going to save us this time. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's thank the ultra liberals and snowflakes. Some cunts think that their rise to prominence and disproportionate amount of influence over media and government, heralds the realisation of a biblical prophecy. I.e. The meek inheriting the earth...

The meek won't inherit the earth. They'll just pave the way for the savages to inherit it.

The ironic thing is Eric, the liberal LGBT+ them/they perverted freaks will be first in front of the firing squad when the barbarians get past the gates.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Nope. Entirely real.

Created by a former Channel 4 creative head named Alice Tonge (who now works for Apple) and directed by a man named Dougal...

Personally I've always found this bellowing, lopsided monstrosity fucking awful as a TV channel mascot. I can only imagine what the horrid freak would do left in a room with the fluffy, squeaking BBC 2 mascot of the 2000's. Probably rape it.

What I meant was the irony that most of the people stepping off were noirs and brown faces. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I forgot she was the one who appeared to John Simm. At least we have @DCI Gene Cunt with us now. We could do with more proper police, like Jack Regan and Popeye Doyle.

We could do with a David Yip Chinese Detective to investigate if all these reported Covid deaths are really caused by the Chinky lurgy.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the first victim of this tragedy has been named, but rather bizarrely SkyNews originally published her age at 21 but is now reporting her to be 24 yrs old. I can only assume the beard gave the game away again.

She was Kurdish so probably Christian. 

On 24/11/2021 at 20:06, Cunty BigBollox said:

Those fucking sneaky frogs had better not use some of that £54million buying 33 coffins.

For Nigel Farage and the rest of the UK, it's an early Christmas present.

Listening to the useless cunts on question time or in the mainstream media just proves how out of touch those in the bubble are. In their opinion Britain should open its doors to the poor souls most of whom are simply economic migrants. The whole thing about brexit was to keep this plague of smelly filthy brown skinned subhuman cunts but at the same time the frog police simply sit in their warm cars and watch them set sail, probably fucking laughing their bollocks off.

As the French clearly are doing fuck all to stop them let’s have a reception committee of troops to lock them up and send them back within 48 hours. Any PM who did this would win the next election by a landslide- it’s what the majority want 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Listening to the useless cunts on question time or in the mainstream media just proves how out of touch those in the bubble are. In their opinion Britain should open its doors to the poor souls most of whom are simply economic migrants. The whole thing about brexit was to keep this plague of smelly filthy brown skinned subhuman cunts but at the same time the frog police simply sit in their warm cars and watch them set sail, probably fucking laughing their bollocks off.

As the French clearly are doing fuck all to stop them let’s have a reception committee of troops to lock them up and send them back within 48 hours. Any PM who did this would win the next election by a landslide- it’s what the majority want 

They drowned in French waters so what the fuck has it got to do with us anyway?

And another fucking thing; the reason people don’t want hordes of uneducated foreigners here is that just 2 generations ago our ancestors fought tooth and nail to keep goose stepping nazi square heads, who were literally on the brink of invasion, off our shores. Now we see these child migrants with full beards, smart phones and sexual desires for children rocking up to put strain on our infrastructure, hospitals, schools etc without any right. Send the cunts back or simply tow them out into the mountainous seas to fucking drown

The EU commissioner has said that its up to the UK to police its own borders..sendin them back is a non starter..the fat lad took y'all out of the EU identity program to see where the brown people first registered and now that yer outside the Dublin protocol ya cant send em back to frog land either..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY