CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't need foil. I wrap a wet towel around me head. It blocks the signal from the implant the government inserted back in the 70s so the security services can't read my thoughts. 

Good thinking. I do similar, but I wrap the towel around my arse. Mrs Goober says I've shit for brains.

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've had absolutely no contact with Decs during the formation of this theory, Billy. For all I could know he's the mastermind pulling DC's strings - and I couldn't give a fuck if he is or not.

But if he isn't, he's probably caught a sniff of fuckery from DC and his antics - the endless pally PMs that seem to pop up whenever he's in a difficult situation and tries to disarm it under the guise of "asking for advice", the neediness and the sucking up. If he isn't taking the piss then he's severely fucking insecure and shouldn't be on here and if he is taking the piss, then I reserve my right to tell him to fuck off.

Nothing to do with me on this occasion, I just don't trust him.

Call it a gut instinct or whatever you want, but it's more likely a case of a cunt recognising a cunt, I can recognise all the signs of an imminent back stabbing as I've been the one plunging the knife enough times.

Out of interest what was the worm messaging you?

Just now, Decimus said:

Nothing to do with me on this occasion, I just don't trust him.

Call it a gut instinct or whatever you want, but it's more likely a case of a cunt recognising a cunt, I can recognise all the signs of an imminent back stabbing as I've been the one plunging the knife enough times.

Out of interest what was the worm messaging you?

The message popped up when he was trying to delay the suggestion I gave him of proving he wasn't taking the piss by getting himself coolered (mostly intended as a joke itself, but it pissed me off that he went the PM "we're all really mates" route to diffuse the situation). He basically tries to play it all of as some sort of 3D chess super-cunting masterstroke.

One mo and I'll invite you to the thread.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The message popped up when he was trying to delay the suggestion I gave him of proving he wasn't taking the piss by getting himself coolered (mostly intended as a joke itself, but it pissed me off that he went the PM "we're all really mates" route to diffuse the situation). He basically tries to play it all of as some sort of 3D chess super-cunting masterstroke.

I'll say this for DC, he does keep things interesting the sly old fox.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll say this for DC, he does keep things interesting the sly old fox.

I suppose so... I did feel a bit bad about making him feel paranoid about the online user list - he was starting to see eyes in every shadow as you can see.

I think at this point, the multiple call outs for neediness and penultimate grooming by Frank have simply left him a bit of a twisted fucker. If he can cut the desperate need for validation and comradeship out of the equation he could still become a right manipulative cunt, but I'm not having him try it with me.

Off topic and all that but if I may I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate @Eric CuntmanCuntman and @Decimus after noticing the 10k likes you've both achieved. Well done chaps. 

If only I hadn't been such an argumentative cunt in the beginning I'd be right up there with you. I've slaughtered a goat for the celebrations and it's curried up ready for cooking. I'm making a special voodoo blood cake (which Mrs Roops is particularly fond of) but require the blood of a lying, pm addict, Frank loving cunt who needs to die anyway... @Dyslexic cnut let's meet down in Chiswick so I can kill you. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I suppose so... I did feel a bit bad about making him feel paranoid about the online user list - he was starting to see eyes in every shadow as you can see.

I think at this point, the multiple call outs for neediness and penultimate grooming by Frank have simply left him a bit of a twisted fucker. If he can cut the desperate need for validation and comradeship out of the equation he could still become a right manipulative cunt, but I'm not having him try it with me.

Unlike the majority of you morons, DC had me sussed from the outset. If anything I'm feeling somewhat groomed myself, if not a little peeved that he's now turned on me. Anyway, it not all about me.. he makes me laugh and that's all you can hope for. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Unlike the majority of you morons, DC had me sussed from the outset. If anything I'm feeling somewhat groomed myself, if not a little peeved that he's now turned on me. Anyway, it not all about me.. he makes me laugh and that's all you can hope for. 

You two should make a serious go for it, Frank.

Give it around four months and he should drift back your way, bouquet of dandelions from the park wrapped up in a piss stained page from The Sun, suspicious scabs around the mouth and asking why you've changed the locks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Silence, Frank, you fucking worm. You're only allowed to continue posting on my sufferance. You're my bitch now and you'll act with due deference to my position.

Never forget that I own you, boy, body and soul. Now fuck off and do something.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I’m not going to get into the who PM’d who exchange or shall we say, a different interpretation of events, timelines and Machiavellian misrepresentations. What I will, however, say is that you are a wily, slippery old goat who’s played an absolute blinding piece of cuntery here and no mistake. No complaints from me…fair play.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not going to get into the who PM’d who exchange or shall we say, a different interpretation of events, timelines and Machiavellian misrepresentations. What I will, however, say is that you are a wily, slippery old goat who’s played an absolute blinding piece of cuntery here and no mistake. No complaints from me…fair play.

Why are you still trying to ingratiate yourself with me?

36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why are you still trying to ingratiate yourself with me?

What’s going on here? I noticed in a post made earlier this week that DC claimed to be on the wagon. I suspect, judging by what I’ve just been reading, that this is bollocks. I was starting to mellow towards him after he “renounced” Frank, but it’s clear he’s up to his old tricks again. 

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s going on here? I noticed in a post made earlier this week that DC claimed to be on the wagon. I suspect, judging by what I’ve just been reading, that this is bollocks. I was starting to mellow towards him after he “renounced” Frank, but it’s clear he’s up to his old tricks again. 

He's just being a hand wringing little PM monkey again and it sounded like bollocks to me.

57 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Grow up, says the grown man who spends his time trolling a weird little website full of cunts. Fuck off Frank, you stupid fucking idiot.

More than one expletive in the same sentence softens the impact. Timing is a talent and you will never, ever grasp it. 

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Früh…alcohol-free kraut beer. Bearable-ish but £3.45 for half a pint or so is an utter piss-take. Around 3 weeks in now and 9lb lighter. Sleeping better and I’m sure you’ve noticed, no 3am pissed up rants. Your call.