CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

You will get your brake pads when you are nice to my bird, not a moment sooner. 

That’s answered my crack question at least Ed. And I’d be honoured to be your best man. Don’t dismiss the idea Ed. Fattys your only other option and his rotten teeth and greasy hair next to you and your gorgeous bride 😂 would make the wedding photos look like a still from Deliverance.

Just saying.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can see that Billy. Eric whispering in your ear, under the duvet, about who had the best WW2 rifle, whilst you chewed on the Prof's cock

I wouldn't shag anyone here. Except that bird that joined up a couple of years ago and sent me a picture of herself tarted up.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who the fuck was this?!

The one you said had a nose like 'a builders elbow'. She apparently became insecure and started flirting with me, sending a picture of herself in a little black dress. She shit herself and deleted the account a few weeks later. I think I told RK at the time. 

On 06/05/2022 at 14:47, Decimus said:

Isn't that the case with Covid, though? The death rate hasn't increased or maintained since mass vaccination came in.

I'm playing Devil's advocate because as you know I remain unvaccinated, so I haven't got a pro-vaccine agenda. But it's either unquantifiable or you could state the same thing as you did with MenB, the death rate is down as is serious health complications. That surely proves its efficacy.

It isn’t empirically quantifiable. We heard estimates of how many lives it s allegedly saved pulled out of Boris Johnson’s arse, initially 30,000 and then by the time all mug’s had been pressured, it was 1 million. There is proof that it has killed people and the mandate mob know this and that’s what they don’t like.

The most accurate measure of the whole Kung flu farce is the excess deaths. Another noteworthy statistic is there were more deaths in 2003 per capita than 2020. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

When you had those dentures around my maggot it did cross my mind, well pleased you’re not, I hate queers. 

I don’t have dentures Ed. Shiny new implants that make Jacinda Ardern look like a donkey and cost more than the entire stock of your auto spares shop. You must mean Roops or Fatty. I don’t suppose they’re much different in appearance anyway. Fatty probably stops talking when his mouth’s full though.