CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nothing to do  with the Roman Catholic Church doubling down on their ‘use a condom, go straight to hell’ doctrine then? Even when it was unarguable that unprotected sex, especially anal was the major cause of    cross infection, the missionaries were still bribing the poverty stricken and uneducated masses to join up, with promises of everlasting life in the land of milk and honey. 
The ‘two time popular vote loser’ you mentioned was also the recipient of more votes than any candidate in history. Of course I mean legitimate votes, not the millions of fraudulent votes for the ‘most popular President ever’, pissy pants Joe Biden, who’s polling numbers are now under 40%, compared to  Donald Js at over 50%, less than a year into the destruction of America his puppet masters had planned from the start. 
The popular vote in the US means absolutely nothing as you well know. The electoral college was designed to give all states a fair representation in the federal gov. which it does very well. If the popular vote was the deciding factor the citizens who don’t live in the major cities (predominantly Democrat) might aswell not bother voting as the result would be a foregone conclusion every time. It’s not much different to our electoral system, which recognises the same difficulty by dividing the country into constituencies with one parliamentary seat, rather than everyone in the country has one vote and the winner takes it all. It’s not rocket science is it?

I don’t mind having a reasonable debate with you once in a while but usually your off the scale arrogance and school mam rhetoric puts me off the idea.

I did say "partly responsible". The rest of your nonsense is petulant schoolboy rhetoric.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Omicron what the fuck is that name all about? Sounds like that evil corporation in Robocop. That egg head cunt Javid was on the TV trying his best not to laugh when describing it as potentially much more vaccine resistant yet insisting we get our jabs. What the fuck is going on here? Viruses mutate as they want to survive and have been around way before the true virus (humans) arrived. 

What a pile of cunt. 

Omicron? Quite close to Unicron one of the ‘Transformers…..robots in disguise’.  
Unicron was often described in the series as ‘The god of chaos, who destroys realities sometimes with the assistance of decepticons.’

Just saying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unicron was often described in the series as ‘The god of chaos, who destroys realities sometimes with the assistance of decepticons.’

Just saying.

It's great isn't it, they're all rolling up their sleeves and demanding an injection that even the jut-lipped apes on death row in Alabama have the sense to appeal against.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's great isn't it, they're all rolling up their sleeves and demanding an injection that even the jut-lipped apes on death row in Alabama have the sense to appeal against.

Unless I’m very much mistaken Eric, you appear to have posted this without your mask on. Has the news of the new variant not sunk in? We’re all going to die, slowly and painfully, alone under the bed, no Christmas, and all because you didn’t listen to Johnson, Whitty and Vallance. If my granny was still alive she’d probably be dead now because of you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just been confirmed that all 4 cases of the new variant lol in the U.K. are  all fully vaccinated. No shit! Of course the are. How else could they have flown in to the country from Africa?
So what’s the advice from our clever government puppets and lizard scientists disguised as bug eyed humans…..Get your booster jabs ASAP. Is it me or have most of the world been walking around without a fucking brain since last March?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How else could they have flown in to the country from Africa?

Don’t bother Roops. I’m talking about cunts who live in mud huts probably and wouldn’t have access to any of the ‘alternative’ Covid pass IDs that you say don’t exist. No need to reply, honestly. Unless you’re going to totally agree with everything I’ve ever posted and apologise profusely.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'd be surprised if you could successfully navigate a toy duck in your bathtub let alone sail and dock a 17 ton, 55' Beneteau given the chapter and verse you gave on your shoulder injury.

I had my own reasons for giving @Dyslexic cnut a bit of a telling off, but why do you hate him so? I at least felt a bit bad about it afterwards, but you seem completely determined to obliterate him.

Obviously its nothing as frowned upon as fomenting arguments or pursuing a vendetta, what with you being a moderator and all I'd imagine you're far above such petty actions and would therefore never dream of accusing you of such a thing, but could you please explain the strategy in action?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Unless I’m very much mistaken Eric, you appear to have posted this without your mask on. Has the news of the new variant not sunk in? We’re all going to die, slowly and painfully, alone under the bed, no Christmas, and all because you didn’t listen to Johnson, Whitty and Vallance. If my granny was still alive she’d probably be dead now because of you.

shit.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just been confirmed that all 4 cases of the new variant lol in the U.K. are  all fully vaccinated. No shit! Of course the are. How else could they have flown in to the country from Africa?
So what’s the advice from our clever government puppets and lizard scientists disguised as bug eyed humans…..Get your booster jabs ASAP. Is it me or have most of the world been walking around without a fucking brain since last March?

I sometimes wonder what the fuck is going on to be honest. They allow unrestricted travel to the 'vaccinated' knowing one in three people are asymptomatic and wonder how the super mutant ninja turtle Omicron variant got here. Vaccinated people cause many mutations in the virus and I have no doubt vaccinated people are the cause of Omicron, the only answer is to unvaccinate the vaccinated, put them in quarantine and issue 'vaccinated/now unvaccinated' passports for them and require they wear 74 masks when in public. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I had my own reasons for giving @Dyslexic cnut a bit of a telling off, but why do you hate him so? I at least felt a bit bad about it afterwards, but you seem completely determined to obliterate him.

Obviously its nothing as frowned upon as fomenting arguments or pursuing a vendetta, what with you being a moderator and all I'd imagine you're far above such petty actions and would therefore never dream of accusing you of such a thing, but could you please explain the strategy in action?

Fucking hell RK. Don’t ask her to explain anything. It’s bad enough when she just dismisses everything Carte Blanche from her position of vastly superior knowledge, but pulling your pants down and demanding a full anal investigation to corroborate her actions is frankly a step too far even for a sworn antiroopser like myself. She’ll tell you everything you need to know but it’s really going to fucking hurt.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I sometimes wonder what the fuck is going on to be honest. They allow unrestricted travel to the 'vaccinated' knowing one in three people are asymptomatic and wonder how the super mutant ninja turtle Omicron variant got here. Vaccinated people cause many mutations in the virus and I have no doubt vaccinated people are the cause of Omicron, the only answer is to unvaccinate the vaccinated, put them in quarantine and issue 'vaccinated/now unvaccinated' passports for them and require they wear 74 masks when in public. 

Omicron is believed to be the result of the virus mutating inside a victim of AIDS. And South Africa has a very low number of vaccinated people. Not saying the vaccine doesn't cause mutations itself, but Omicron seems to be more the result of the virus having free roam in an already fucked immune system that kept the subject alive just long enough for it to get all Terminator.

Just now, King Billy said:

Fucking hell RK. Don’t ask her to explain anything. It’s bad enough when she just dismisses everything Carte Blanche from her position of vastly superior knowledge, but pulling your pants down and demanding a full anal investigation to corroborate her actions is frankly a step too far even for a sworn antiroopser like myself. She’ll tell you everything you need to know but it’s really going to fucking hurt.

Don't kink shame.

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And amputate both arms to make sure they never do it again.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Omicron is believed to be the result of the virus mutating inside a victim of AIDS. And South Africa has a very low number of vaccinated people. Not saying the vaccine doesn't cause mutations itself, but Omicron seems to be more the result of the virus having free roam in an already fucked immune system that kept the subject alive just long enough for it to get all Terminator.

Does that mean Omicron will target aids sufferers like @Frank

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Just saying.

You've missed the obvious Bill.

OMICRON is an anagram of MORONIC.