CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

A few days ago, the followers of the QAnon cult gathered in Dallas at the site of John F Kennedy's murder.  They were there because one of their number had proposed that JFK, and also JFK junior, were going to return from the dead, and then proclaim that Donald Trump is not only rightful president, but also the "King of Kings".  

Surprise, surprise, this predicted event didn't actually occur, it started to rain, and the confused and disappointed crowd of true believers gradually dispersed.  

You have to laugh at this kind of thing, because otherwise you would just cry.  These were grown men and women who appear to have genuinely believed the JFK was going to come back from the dead, purely because someone in an internet chat room told them so.  

The saddest thing of all, is that this doesn't seem to have diminished the QAnon crowd's gullibility.  When posting about the failure of JFK to show up, one commented that they just had to " keep the faith".  

The capacity for irrationality in our species terrifies me.  How can anyone be this stupid and have survived to middle age ?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

A few days ago, the followers of the QAnon cult gathered in Dallas at the site of John F Kennedy's murder.  They were there because one of their number had proposed that JFK, and also JFK junior, were going to return from the dead, and then proclaim that Donald Trump is not only rightful president, but also the "King of Kings".  

Surprise, surprise, this predicted event didn't actually occur, it started to rain, and the confused and disappointed crowd of true believers gradually dispersed.  

You have to laugh at this kind of thing, because otherwise you would just cry.  These were grown men and women who appear to have genuinely believed the JFK was going to come back from the dead, purely because someone in an internet chat room told them so.  

The saddest thing of all, is that this doesn't seem to have diminished the QAnon crowd's gullibility.  When posting about the failure of JFK to show up, one commented that they just had to " keep the faith".  

The capacity for irrationality in our species terrifies me.  How can anyone be this stupid and have survived to middle age ?

If you think the IQ is low, wait for the results (if they ever come to pass) of inbreeding with third world immigrants, which now constitute the vast majority of US’ fresh blood. 

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The rain was biblical, it caught me & Eric out as we had jeans & t-shirts on. It never ever rains in Dallas in early November so that tells you something is going on. To add to that, I saw Jackie Kennedy’s smiling face on a burrito, it was somehow spiritual and disturbing. Explain that you negative, pessimistic non-believing Cunt. 
Welcome back..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The rain was biblical, it caught me & Eric out as we had jeans & t-shirts on. It never ever rains in Dallas in early November so that tells you something is going on. To add to that, I saw Jackie Kennedy’s smiling face on a burrito, it was somehow spiritual and disturbing. Explain that you negative, pessimistic non-believing Cunt. 
Welcome back..

It was worth it for the gift stall alone if you ask me. You got that crucifix, carved from the original one that Jesus was nailed to, and I got a little glass phial of Jackie Kennedy's tears, plugged with lead from the bullet that killed JFK. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I have to agree with you on the irrationality of our species.  Highlighted by cunts who throw litter on the ground within feet of a litter bin, cunts who leave litter on a beach knowing full well that it can endanger marine life and generally fuck up our eco system and cunts who flush wet wipes down the bog knowing full well they clog up the sewage system and litter up the river banks. 

That's just the tip of the iceberg

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I have to agree with you on the irrationality of our species.  Highlighted by cunts who throw litter on the ground within feet of a litter bin, cunts who leave litter on a beach knowing full well that it can endanger marine life and generally fuck up our eco system and cunts who flush wet wipes down the bog knowing full well they clog up the sewage system and litter up the river banks. 

That's just the tip of the iceberg

Oh I forgot! Cunts that press the lift button even though they know you've already pressed it. What! The fucking lift is gonna speed up because you've pushed the button? You got magic fingers?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was worth it for the gift stall alone if you ask me. You got that crucifix, carved from the original one that Jesus was nailed to, and I got a little glass phial of Jackie Kennedy's tears, plugged with lead from the bullet that killed JFK. 

The original Christ's cross must have been over three hundred foot high, because it didn't half produce a lot of crucifixes 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That crucifix got me upgraded into first class on the flight home where I managed to finger that Katie Kissoon. Again… musty quim.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh I forgot! Cunts that press the lift button even though they know you've already pressed it. What! The fucking lift is gonna speed up because you've pushed the button? You got magic fingers?

Have you ever noticed how many people who press the lift or crossing buttons but do not check whether the button has lit up?