CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Owen Paterson

Dave Umbongo

17 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Thought I would nominate him because even fellow MP's thinks he's a sleazy cunt so he must be fucking bad. Hopefully, now that he's resigned he might pop into the nearest B&Q on his final journey home from work to purchase a hose pipe and some Gaffer tape.

Harsh? maybe, BWTFDIC

I doubt Tory HQ gives a flying fuck about this.

At this point in time, every single one of their MPs could get done for noncing, treason, embezzlement and drowning puppies and they'd still win an election against Labour tomorrow. With such a piss poor opposition they've got a free hand to do whatever the fuck they want.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

This corrupt cunt ( Corporates don’t bung you 9 grand a month because you’re a fucking charity case) resigns on the same day as corrupt Labour cunt, Claudia Webbe, gets a suspended sentence for a year long harassment of some love rival, including threats of throwing acid in the bitch’s face. Obviously Owen is a man of great integrity, his wife had mental elf problems, so cry for him, and Claudia is a victim of “systemic racism” and “white supremacy” blah blah, woof woof.

Meanwhile some pisshead who posted drunken bollocks about some black footballers who missed the penalties in the Euro final gets banged away for ten weeks.

British justice? Yeah, stick it up your arse mate.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I doubt Tory HQ gives a flying fuck about this.

At this point in time, every single one of their MPs could get done for noncing, treason, embezzlement and drowning puppies and they'd still win an election against Labour tomorrow. With such a piss poor opposition they've got a free hand to do whatever the fuck they want.

“We know they are lying

They know they are lying

They know that we know they are lying

Yet they continue to lie.”

Aleksander Solzhenitsyn.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Wolfi said:

Ain't that the truth?

How come this bloke is allowed  to adopt some other cunt’s name (minus one letter) and avatar and the Roopsfuhrer does fuck all about it ? Not even a 🔺anywhere in sight.

Of course it’s not for me to tell Mr Roops what to do. He can do what he likes. I’m just pointing out the obvious contradictions and inconsistencies that’s all. 

Do carry on.

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

How come this bloke is allowed  to adopt some other cunt’s name (minus one letter) and avatar and the Roopsfuhrer does fuck all about it ? Not even a 🔺anywhere in sight.

Of course it’s not for me to tell Mr Roops what to do. He can do what he likes. I’m just pointing out the obvious contradictions and inconsistencies that’s all. 

Do carry on.

Punter changed his name yesterday at 13.10, until now I have not been on site.

Strictly speaking, no rule has been broken but his actions are contrary to acceptable forum etiquette. I have changed the handle and photo. @Dave, you may wish to replace the photo I have chosen for you but I think you'll be stuck with "Dave" for thirty days.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Of course it’s not for me to tell Mr Roops what to do. He can do what he likes. 

The first sensible thing you've said since 2019. 

Mrs R has dealt with the scatmonger in a brutal yet beautiful way and I suppose we can thank you for that. With the amount of practice she gets in supervising and monitoring your childish tantrums, she's now extremely adept at dealing with other shit-flinging, rattled as fuck man-children.

Fuck off.

Lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Punter changed his name yesterday at 13.10, until now I have not been on site.

Strictly speaking, no rule has been broken but his actions are contrary to acceptable forum etiquette. I have changed the handle and photo. @Dave, you may wish to replace the photo I have chosen for you but I think you'll be stuck with "Dave" for thirty days.

While your choice of avatar for Dogshit Dave is most fitting, your 'punishment' is somewhat inadequate considering you've banned others for months for less. I suppose I'll just have to take it upon myself to ensure Mr Shit's visits are treated with the usual degree of hostility.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

While your choice of avatar for Dogshit Dave is most fitting, your 'punishment' is somewhat inadequate considering you've banned others for months for less. I suppose I'll just have to take it upon myself to ensure Mr Shit's visits are treated with the usual degree of hostility.

'For months for less'? I know what you mean but this doesn't work. Adapt and do it again. 

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

'For months for less'? I know what you mean but this doesn't work. Adapt and do it again. 

If you want to experience what a ton of bricks landing on you feels like, keep up this substandard shit for the next five and a half hours.

The clock is ticking.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a fucking weasel. I'm surprised @Witheredscrote Hasn't ventured out of his crypt to taunt him.

I genuinely think that he's dead. If he was still wasting oxygen the return of Bubba who he utterly despises would have smoked him out. 

Farewell, Withers, may your maggot be savagely pecked for all eternity by the feathered victims you so terrorised in life. 

A requiem for a fiscally and morally bankrupt, mongrel fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I genuinely think that he's dead. If he was still wasting oxygen the return of Bubba who he utterly despises would have smoked him out. 

Farewell, Withers, may your maggot be savagely pecked for all eternity by the feathered victims you so terrorised in life. 

A requiem for a fiscally and morally bankrupt, mongrel fucking cunt.

I, for one, am glad that the filthy offspring of a virus-riddled french whore and half of the 352nd infantry division, is dead. 

• Like 4

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

The first sensible thing you've said since 2019. 

Mrs R has dealt with the scatmonger in a brutal yet beautiful way and I suppose we can thank you for that. With the amount of practice she gets in supervising and monitoring your childish tantrums, she's now extremely adept at dealing with other shit-flinging, rattled as fuck man-children.

Fuck off.

Lol.

“Childish tantrums?” Yeah, whatever you say Hillbillyboy.

It’s embarrassing, and I didn’t want to mention it, but wipe that shit smear off your nose you arse licking little back stairs gutter crawler.

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well, there's gratitude. Next time someone misappropriates your forum identity I'll be minded not to intervene. Anyhoo, now that you've publicly given notice to wage a vendetta by meting out some form of vigilante justice we'll have to keep an eye on you. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I, for one, am glad that the filthy offspring of a virus-riddled french whore and half of the 352nd infantry division, is dead. 

Bubba C I'll say this once and once only. If you intend to make a proper go of it this time around, take a leaf out of my mate DC's book and stand on your own two feet. Stand tall. That spineless chummy post you made in the early hours the other day, outlining EC's hypocrisy, made me physically sick. You were super great back in the day because you were fearless. Take it from me, you'll derive no pleasure from these pages if you continue to pander to those wankers. 

Don't be a gimp. @Ape™️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Childish tantrums?” Yeah, whatever you say Hillbillyboy.

It’s embarrassing, and I didn’t want to mention it, but wipe that shit smear off your nose you arse licking little back stairs gutter crawler.

I just like to follow the rules and I expect others to do the same. Pipe down, make some sensible posts that stay on topic and cease sniping at other punters.

Do all this and you may be allowed to post freely again in the near future. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Bubba C I'll say this once and once only. If you intend to make a proper go of it this time around, take a leaf out of my mate DC's book and stand on your own two feet. Stand tall. That spineless chummy post you made in the early hours the other day, outlining EC's hypocrisy, made me physically sick. You were super great back in the day because you were fearless. Take it from me, you'll derive no pleasure from these pages if you continue to pander to those wankers. 

Don't be a gimp. @Ape™️

Keep me out of your mindless nonsense, you pathetic piece of shit.

• Like 3