CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Never mind this shit, Pen. Do you think @Frank will keep his word and permanently leave the site if I'm still on the leaderboard on Sunday? It's not looking good for him is it? It won't be good for you either if he leaves, you stupid cunt. 

You poor BOY!

56 minutes ago, Miles said:

That sounds green .. Like your teeth?

Which one are we talking about, old leftie or old rightie?   One of the benefits of growing older is less time on that shit.   The whole dental profession is built on the false premise that care is everything and genes are nothing.  By care they mean =££££.   Fucking Oral B has effectively drilled into peoples wages for years.   25 pence toothpaste is as good as £3.95 toothpaste.   A dentist now is so rare they are worshipped as gods.    The fucking govt should have sorted this out years ago.   Yet another national disgrace while they play safe war games with Iranian missiles over some unspecified air space they are probably illegally entering if it isn't Yid country.   Oh you fuckers in your little out of date jets from Cyprus, one of the British territories that actually had to fight us in the fifties as terrorists to get their independence from Britain.   Fuck off perfidious double standard Britain. 

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Which one are we talking about, old leftie or old rightie?   One of the benefits of growing older is less time on that shit.   The whole dental profession is built on the false premise that care is everything and genes are nothing.  By care they mean =££££.   Fucking Oral B has effectively drilled into peoples wages for years.   25 pence toothpaste is as good as £3.95 toothpaste.   A dentist now is so rare they are worshipped as gods.    The fucking govt should have sorted this out years ago.   Yet another national disgrace while they play safe war games with Iranian missiles over some unspecified air space they are probably illegally entering if it isn't Yid country.   Oh you fuckers in your little out of date jets from Cyprus, one of the British territories that actually had to fight us in the fifties as terrorists to get their independence from Britain.   Fuck off perfidious double standard Britain. 

GOSH!

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fucking hell, Harold. You're now on ranting about Dentists and 25p toothpaste... Where the fuck do you buy toothpaste for 25p? I'll tell you what, Harold, when Dental professional @Mrs Roops reads this, she's going have your guts for garters. 

Give it a rest, you tiresome windbag. 

• Like 2

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to resurrect this pile of shit nom? Who would do such a thing? Who has so little else to do in their life that they’d be commenting on a post by another fucking idiot, nearly a year after it was made. Its a mystery.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to resurrect this pile of shit nom? Who would do such a thing? Who has so little else to do in their life that they’d be commenting on a post by another fucking idiot, nearly a year after it was made. Its a mystery.

I can't read his posts it's so nauseating to read and one of first lessons you taught me as stupid as I am.

It's one wall of fucking text ,and I just pass bye.

Cunt could of solved cancer but I wouldn't know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I just got in and haven't paged back to check, but off the top of my head I'm going to guess... Pen?

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yep. With hindsight, the veiled cues "stupid", "pile of shit", "no life", and "fucking idiot" must have been picked up by my subconscious.

Malcom Gladwell is a cunt.

Lucky guess - could have been anyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking hell, Harold. You're now on ranting about Dentists and 25p toothpaste... Where the fuck do you buy toothpaste for 25p? I'll tell you what, Harold, when Dental professional @Mrs Roops reads this, she's going have your guts for garters. 

Give it a rest, you tiresome windbag. 

Any supermarket these days has an economy saver toothpaste though you may have to look in the children's section.   OK what with recent inflation courtesy of Starmer blaming the fucking Tories it may have gone up to 50 pence. 

You have to win don't you?   You can't just slow down, wind the window down down for a better look, then move on graciously on your way.   You have to fucking stop and start saying something or sticking your oar in.   Have you no decorum or discretion? 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Maybe you should just post on noms that you can understand Ape. I’m sure there’s one or two out there for someone of your limited intellect to get involved in without flying into a rage. 🤣

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Maybe you should just post on noms that you can understand Ape. I’m sure there’s one or two out there for someone of your limited intellect to get involved in without flying into a rage. 🤣

Perhaps you should consider posting noms that have some element of truth or fact, rather than conspiracy theory nonsense. Speaking of which, how do you think your orange pinup boy is doing? Are you expecting another capitol riot when he inevitably loses again? 

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Perhaps you should consider posting noms that have some element of truth or fact, rather than conspiracy theory nonsense. Speaking of which, how do you think your orange pinup boy is doing? Are you expecting another capitol riot when he inevitably loses again? 

Answer 1…I think he’s doing very well, having survived 2 assassination attempts, non stop Democrat Party attempts to bankrupt, imprison and disqualify him from re-election.

Andwer 2….No I’m not expecting another riot as that statement would mean ignoring the mountains of evidence now available which show the truth about the Jan 6th incident. The IG of the Biden DOJ gave evidence last week to congress, about his 3 year investigation into J6, where he admitted under oath that his full report (which is being withheld until after the election 🤔) contains evidence of several FBI and Department of Homeland Security personnel embedded in the (unarmed) crowd who strolled into the Capital building that day (which  Christopher Wray the head of the FBI has denied several times (under oath).

Happy to help Ape.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Answer 1…I think he’s doing very well, having survived 2 assassination attempts, non stop Democrat Party attempts to bankrupt, imprison and disqualify him from re-election.

Andwer 2….No I’m not expecting another riot as that statement would mean ignoring the mountains of evidence now available which show the truth about the Jan 6th incident. The IG of the Biden DOJ gave evidence last week to congress, about his 3 year investigation into J6, where he admitted under oath that his full report (which is being withheld until after the election 🤔) contains evidence of several FBI and Department of Homeland Security personnel embedded in the (unarmed) crowd who strolled into the Capital building that day (which  Christopher Wray the head of the FBI has denied several times (under oath).

Happy to help Ape.

Alright lads. Jesus Christ

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Happy to help Ape.

Reply 1… Two staged assassination attempts. The first one involved a human ear that had miracle cartilage which heals in days without a trace of injury (I have the best cartilage - nobody has better cartilage than me). The second one was a complete non-event, with some bloke paid to look suspicious in the woods with a gun. Both “attempts” staged to allow him to blame the democrat rhetoric for incitement (oh, the fucking irony). 

Reply 2… Ah, another conspiracy theory. So despite the fact he told his MAGA morons to head down to the Capitol building and that the election was stolen (which any sane-minded person should realise is utter bollocks), it was nothing to do with him? Fuck me - are you actually serious?

Go eat a dog/cat/pet.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Any supermarket these days has an economy saver toothpaste though you may have to look in the children's section.   OK what with recent inflation courtesy of Starmer blaming the fucking Tories it may have gone up to 50 pence. 

You have to win don't you?   You can't just slow down, wind the window down down for a better look, then move on graciously on your way.   You have to fucking stop and start saying something or sticking your oar in.   Have you no decorum or discretion? 

You've now admitted that the toothpaste has gone up to 50p, which has rendered your whole argument worthless. Is there any subject you won't get on your high fucking horse about Harold? You are full of criticisms with regards to Government and policies etc yet offer few practical solutions. 

I want you to write a fully costed Manifesto, Harold. You could go to 10 Downing Street and deliver it personally, it would be your finest hour. 

You could then jump in the Thames or off the Shard afterwards, your choice old chap. 

On the topic of the DoJ's Inspector General anticipated report; I think its important to clarify a few issues...

1/ The IG (Inspector General), Michael Horowitz was appointed by Trump as the Chair of the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee and was FBI IG during Trump's tenure so its safe to assume he is a non-partisan civil servant and it would be misleading to bandy the term "the IG of the Biden DoJ".

2/ It's not the IG's job to investigate an 6th Jan Capitol insurrection. His role is to investigate the investigators, in other words the IG is a check and balance role providing an audit function.

3/ Chris Wray (FBI Director) actually confirmed under oath that there were FBI informants embedded within the insurrectionists but they did not direct or act as agent provocateurs.

4/ To say that elements of the insurrectionists were unarmed in spite of video and photographic evidence to the contrary is misleading in the extreme.

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have you ever had the pleasure of taking a mentally diverse person shopping? .. One I remember was a"trained astrophysicist" who at 35 years of age had never had a job of any kind .. I let him wander around Sainsburys getting his shopping but after 40 minutes I went to look for him (he said he would be 20 minutes at the most) I found him in the cereals isle totally unable to decide which wheatabix alternative he would buy .. they were all the same price and he was worried about which would be the proper one to select, or whether it would be fairer to buy one box of each. I said for "God's sake make up your flipping mind". I finally literally dragged him around the store and filled his trolley and drove him back to his flat. The following day at collective I was called into the office and had dressing down for insulting his devout Christian beliefs.  few weeks later he came into the collective trying fo sell white peace poppies .. I told him to stick them up his rear end and get a fucking job .. I then told the manager to stuff the job at the collective, as I was about to qualify for my (delayed) state pension.

4 minutes ago, Miles said:

Have you ever had the pleasure of taking a mentally diverse person shopping .. one I remember was a"trained astrophysicist" who at 35 years of age had never had a job of any kind .. I let him wander around Sainsburys getting his shopping but after 40 minutes I went to look for him (he said he would be 20 minutes at the most) I found him in the cereals isle totally unable to decide which wheatabix alternative he would buy .. they were all the same price and he was worried about which would be the proper one to select, or whether it would be fairer to buy one box of each. I said for "God's sake make up your flipping mind". I finally literally dragged him around the store and filled his trolley and drove him back to his flat. The following day at collective I was called into the office and had dressing down for insulting his devout Christian beliefs.  few weeks later he came into the collective trying fo sell white peace poppies .. I told him to stick them up his rear end and get a fucking job .. I then told the manager to stuff the job at the collective, as I was about to qualify for my (delayed) state pension.

So you was fighting a Bible Basher in your dressing gown on a closely supervised afternoon local excursion outside the brain damage rehabilitation centre where you worked as an astrophysicist.    Do you have a six or eight incher in the back yard? 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you was fighting a Bible Basher in your dressing gown on a closely supervised afternoon local excursion outside the brain damage rehabilitation centre where you worked as an astrophysicist.    Do you have a six or eight incher in the back yard? 

Does a care worker take you shopping?

1 hour ago, Miles said:

One I remember was a"trained astrophysicist" who at 35 years of age had never had a job of any kind .. I let him wander around Sainsburys getting his shopping but after 40 minutes I went to look for him (he said he would be 20 minutes at the most)

You're surprised the poor bastard tried to do a runner after having you as his carer?

You should write a book, Pen...

The life, boring tales, lies etc of stupid, daft fucking cunt. 

@ChildeHarold would buy it. 

• Like 1