CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're surprised the poor bastard tried to do a runner after having you as his carer?

You should write a book, Pen...

The life, boring tales, lies etc of stupid, daft fucking cunt. 

@ChildeHarold would buy it. 

You'd buy it, as an instruction manual, to learn the best way to improve your ability to do your job as a care assistant and/or how to find a care facility for glass back, crack dealers.

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're surprised the poor bastard tried to do a runner after having you as his carer?

You should write a book, Pen...

The life, boring tales, lies etc of stupid, daft fucking cunt. 

@ChildeHarold would buy it. 

I certainly would and write a five column review in the Times Literary Review ending with the hope that a sequel would be out by Christmas.  The last time you wrote anything was a request on a lavatory door with somebody else's phone number. 

On 03/10/2024 at 06:27, Ape™️ said:

Reply 1… Two staged assassination attempts. The first one involved a human ear that had miracle cartilage which heals in days without a trace of injury (I have the best cartilage - nobody has better cartilage than me). The second one was a complete non-event, with some bloke paid to look suspicious in the woods with a gun. Both “attempts” staged to allow him to blame the democrat rhetoric for incitement (oh, the fucking irony). 

Reply 2… Ah, another conspiracy theory. So despite the fact he told his MAGA morons to head down to the Capitol building and that the election was stolen (which any sane-minded person should realise is utter bollocks), it was nothing to do with him? Fuck me - are you actually serious?

Go eat a dog/cat/pet.

These demented ramblings put even me (who’s often had the ‘conspiracy theorist’ label thrown my way) in the shade Ape. 
I’m assuming you believe the Trump supporters in the crowd behind him who were shot (1 dead and 2 seriously wounded) were either part of the first ‘staged assassination attempt’ 🤣 or just sacrificed as collateral damage? 

Did you by any chance ‘grow up in a middle class family’ and ‘work part time at McDonalds to help pay for your college education’? 
You’re talents are wasted on here Ape, just when this country is crying out for a ‘Border Czar’.

Fuck off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2024 at 21:05, Ape™️ said:

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to resurrect this pile of shit nom? Who would do such a thing?

Good question Ape. After a lot of research and investigation, I’ve narrowed it down to a small group of just 52.4 thousand views and then specifically just short of 2 thousand who’ve posted on it. So don’t worry I’m on it like a car bonnet and you’ll be the first to know when I can give you a name. 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Good question Ape. After a lot of research and investigation, I’ve narrowed it down to a small group of just 52.4 thousand views and then specifically just short of 2 thousand who’ve posted on it. So don’t worry I’m on it like a car bonnet and you’ll be the first to know when I can give you a name. 🤣

Flidspack®️ has over 200 pages.

On 04/10/2024 at 20:47, King Billy said:

These demented ramblings put even me (who’s often had the ‘conspiracy theorist’ label thrown my way) in the shade Ape. 
I’m assuming you believe the Trump supporters in the crowd behind him who were shot (1 dead and 2 seriously wounded) were either part of the first ‘staged assassination attempt’ 🤣 or just sacrificed as collateral damage? 

Did you by any chance ‘grow up in a middle class family’ and ‘work part time at McDonalds to help pay for your college education’? 
You’re talents are wasted on here Ape, just when this country is crying out for a ‘Border Czar’.

Fuck off.

Never mind this shit…what do you make of an 81 year old man clearly with a form of dementia being capable and sentient enough to cloudseed category 5 hurricanes into existence in a Republican state, Bill?