CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26 Just 7 more days and we’ll all be saved (and fucking broke).

King Billy

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Pretty good summary, however, I need to pull you up on the Stickers thing. That kale-munching, whale-saving stupid fucking cunt was merely a clique foot soldier, a meat shield sent over the top first to engage the opposition before any of the big hitters enter the fray/quincy shit in their mouths. 

I’m glad they’re both dead. 

Stickers was jail cover? Like Corey & Trevor?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Can you reset Alfie Noakes password for me when you have a sec? 

Good old Alfie. There's not many members who are capable of brazenly plagiarising a curry recipe from The Observer and then surviving the ensuing outrage.

Skin thicker than Pen's todger.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Good old Alfie. There's not many members who are capable of brazenly plagiarising a curry recipe from The Observer and then surviving the ensuing outrage.

Skin thicker than Pen's todger.

I've never known an Englishman to defend a Bangladeshi recipe with such vigour. I think it's fair to say that Alf probably died from his wounds.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I've never known an Englishman to defend a Bangladeshi recipe with such vigour. I think it's fair to say that Alf probably died from his wounds.

I’ll wager you gargle on Bangladeshi spunk with more vigour than Alf put into his hatred of Punkape. He’s from Brighton, I’m sure you know the area well

• Like 2

Guest BeadleJuice
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, yes - I know what a VPN does. 

The Corner provides a free-to-use, advert-free platform to post opinions anonymously. All rules are placed for reasons based on experience. Your offer isn't really a compromise given that you could go to any address for day, post without the proxy and return home. Replicate the concession to all punters and the situation becomes unmanageable. We are not going to allow you to be a special case. The T&C were made clear at the outset and I see no reason to facilitate your self-entitlement. You are welcome to use and enjoy The Corner's facilities without the proxy.

I can switch it off while I'm on the site.

I really don't understand why you'd think someone would go to all the hassle of going to another location just to post on this site....Its cuntscorner @Mrs Roops, you're not stopping cyber attacks for the NCSC for fucks sake.

3 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

I can switch it off while I'm on the site.

I really don't understand why you'd think someone would go to all the hassle of going to another location just to post on this site....Its cuntscorner @Mrs Roops, you're not stopping cyber attacks for the NCSC for fucks sake.

I think she's made it crystal clear. You will switch it off every time before you log on... not 'I can'. Understood?

• Like 1

Guest BeadleJuice
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think she's made it crystal clear. You will switch it off every time before you log on... not 'I can'. Understood?

Fuck off Frank you little brown noser.

Guest BeadleJuice
Just now, Frank said:

That quick edit tells me everything I need to know about you.. my jumpy little friend. I'll be watching you very closely. 

What does it tell you then Frank? I posted the initial fuck off then edited it to call you a brown nosing cunt as well, that tells me I'm a good judge of character.

10 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

What does it tell you then Frank? I posted the initial fuck off then edited it to call you a brown nosing cunt as well, that tells me I'm a good judge of character.

You reacted with 'fuck off' at lightning speed.. within 5 seconds at the most. The 'little brown noser' edit quickly tagged on is you trying to soften the message and hide your irritation. I'll stick my neck out and tell you now... proxy or no proxy, you won't last on here for five minutes.    

1 minute ago, Frank said:

You reacted with 'fuck off' in lightning speed.. within 5 seconds at the most. The 'little brown noser' edit quickly tagged on is you trying to soften the message and hide your irritation. I'll stick my neck out and tell you now... proxy or no proxy, you won't last on here for five minutes.    

Fuck off

• Like 1

Guest BeadleJuice
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

You reacted with 'fuck off' in lightning speed.. within 5 seconds at the most. The 'little brown noser' edit quickly tagged on is you trying to soften the message and hide your irritation. I'll stick my neck out and tell you now... proxy or no proxy, you won't last on here for five minutes.    

What sort of remedial mental gymnastics are you trying to pull here Frank? I was more bothered about the fact I'd told you not to speak to me the other day and that it hasn't sunk into that thick as pig shit homunculus head of yours yet.

You're the sites equivalent of the old senile family dog that needs a nappy to stop it shitting on the furniture. People tolerate you but don't like you.

Fuck off.

Just now, BeadleJuice said:

What sort of remedial mental gymnastics are you trying to pull here Frank? I was more bothered about the fact I'd told you not to speak to me the other day and that it hasn't sunk into that thick as pig shit homunculus head of yours yet.

You're the sites equivalent of the old senile family dog that needs a nappy to stop it shitting on the furniture. People tolerate you but don't like you.

Fuck off.

There is nothing worse than a weasel. Let's just leave it there for now. 

Guest BeadleJuice
1 minute ago, Frank said:

There is nothing worse than a weasel. Let's just leave it there for now. 

Lets not. I've just been reading the Too many useless non-cunts thread and you are literally the first person (on a pinned thread for all to see) being called out for being a consistently shit member across the board in 2019 so it's nice to see old habits die hard.

In future unless you have something witty you would like to call me or worth discussing please keep your geriatric, piss stinking, spunk encrusted nose out of my business.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know what really happened to CCs Lindbergh baby, MikeD?

Shortly after posting the lyrics to "Walnut', he complained to admin and RickB politely asked me to cease and desist. The following week the video went viral and then he was gone. Just like that.