CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COP 26 Just 7 more days and we’ll all be saved (and fucking broke).

King Billy

Guest BeadleJuice
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Five minutes of watching the BBC usually works. Or any adverts whatsoever. I think you were only here for about the first 8 months I was here. Withers is possibly still here. Stickers is MIA, presumed beheaded by some peacefuls whilst trying to sympathise with them. Quincy is probably dead. Gurt might be a paedo. Deebom, Nobgobbler and countless others have migrated elsewhere. And Frank's still a cunt.

Oh, and Ding is in jail for pinching women's arses like some filthy flat-capped, hovis delivering Sid James.

I'll be honest I'd rather freeze my own piss and use the icicles to perforate both eardrums before listening to those vapid nonce protecting government mouthpieces at the BBC but not a bad shout. 

I'll have to get back into the fold and start making new friends and pissing new people off upon my return then!

8 hours ago, BeadleJuice said:

...Last but not least no visit to the corner would be complete without a few confrontations with Roops but I don't think I was ever banned or put in the cooler for anything...

You're presently heading for a confrontation...

On 02/05/2021 at 09:52, Mrs Roops said:

Yesterday's application to join The Corner was declined as it was submitted via an Indian proxy IP address which is contrary to Rule 5. I see that you have reapplied, this time from New York. I'm not sure the aforementioned makes the Admin team "lazy cunts" however it does make you a stupid cunt. Cease and desist with the proxies otherwise your account will be digitally vaporised.

Despite my previous directive you are still using a proxy which makes you a high risk as a sock-puppeteer. Cease and desist immediately or you're gonna be slotted.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Despite my previous directive you are still using a proxy which makes you a high risk as a sock-puppeteer. Cease and desist immediately or you're gonna be slotted.

Oh fuckity fuck fuck! Who is/was he then and where the fuck is Punkers?

Guest BeadleJuice
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll be honest with you Roops, I use the VPN as I like to limit the amount of online snooping that can be done by the evil cunts higher up, such as the creepy targeted advertising you see on Facebook etc 5-10 minutes after having a conversation with someone. Plus I can stream shit from Netfilx USA etc and pay £1.59 for a years subscription on Youtube.

Genuinely now and honestly not trying to be confrontational I don't really think its any of your business either where I'm sat whilst posting, provided I'm not threatening anyone, inciting violence or other abhorrent behaviour, calling anyone a nonce, being a racist or making personal comments about members families etc. If this means I'll be removed then carry on but I can assure you I do not have or have ever had any other accounts on here besides this and the last one you are aware of.

If you are willing to compromise I can switch it off temporarily and post again you can check my IP address isn't linked to any other account?

4 minutes ago, BeadleJuice said:

I'll be honest with you Roops, I use the VPN as I like to limit the amount of online snooping that can be done by the evil cunts higher up, such as the creepy targeted advertising you see on Facebook etc 5-10 minutes after having a conversation with someone. Plus I can stream shit from Netfilx USA etc and pay £1.59 for a years subscription on Youtube.

Genuinely now and honestly not trying to be confrontational I don't really think its any of your business either where I'm sat whilst posting, provided I'm not threatening anyone, inciting violence or other abhorrent behaviour, calling anyone a nonce, being a racist or making personal comments about members families etc. If this means I'll be removed then carry on but I can assure you I do not have or have ever had any other accounts on here besides this and the last one you are aware of.

How’s Margo(t), Johnny?

Guest BeadleJuice
2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How’s Margo(t), Johnny?

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not Saucepants. It's Brothers Quim. He was here in 2014. He's alright.

I'm going to have to look through the site and find out what the fuck that Saucepants has done as every cunt seems to think I'm them for some reason.

3 hours ago, BeadleJuice said:

If you are willing to compromise I can switch it off temporarily and post again you can check my IP address isn't linked to any other account?

Quim you saucy cunt, I was about to stamp on your disrespectful fucking head until I reacquainted myself with some of your old posts. Weren't you considered as a prospective clique member until Quincy blackballed you?

As for your VPN conundrum, if I didn't like you and fancied a stint in Ze Cooler, I'd suggest you were using it for more nefarious purposes than being able to watch The Gilmour Girls on USA netflix.

Welcome back you cunt and mind your fucking manners.

Guest BeadleJuice
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quim you saucy cunt, I was about to stamp on your disrespectful fucking head until I reacquainted myself with some of your old posts. Weren't you considered as a prospective clique member until Quincy blackballed you?

As for your VPN conundrum, if I didn't like you and fancied a stint in Ze Cooler, I'd suggest you were using it for more nefarious purposes than being able to watch The Gilmour Girls on USA netflix.

Welcome back you cunt and mind your fucking manners.

Decs baby! How has life been treating you? I believe I may have been, there were a few regulars yourself included who were always good for a laugh.

In regards to the VPN thing you're half right but thats a story for another day.

It may be a short lived stay depending on what Roops has to say but in my defence, why go to the hassle of making a fake account and use a VPN to piss people off on here when I could just go on Twatter and offend a far greater audience in much less time without the fucking about.

Nice to hear from you anyway you cunt!

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is not the sort of thing that Saucepants would have known.

Indeed, some vintage cunting from BQ this, I found it earlier when trawling the archives. 

I hate to sound like a remember when cunt, but things really did use to be a lot better round here.

3 hours ago, BeadleJuice said:

Decs baby! How has life been treating you? I believe I may have been, there were a few regulars yourself included who were always good for a laugh.

In regards to the VPN thing you're half right but thats a story for another day.

It may be a short lived stay depending on what Roops has to say but in my defence, why go to the hassle of making a fake account and use a VPN to piss people off on here when I could just go on Twatter and offend a far greater audience in much less time without the fucking about.

Nice to hear from you anyway you cunt!

‘Decs was flying high but seems to have been neutered (I've just read a post from September of his about his height, age and weight and wonder what the fuck has caused his downfall)’

Make your fucking mind up…have you taken even a cursory glance at the leaderboard? @Decimus…act accordingly Re: this character slur.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Five minutes of watching the BBC usually works. Or any adverts whatsoever. I think you were only here for about the first 8 months I was here. Withers is possibly still here. Stickers is MIA, presumed beheaded by some peacefuls whilst trying to sympathise with them. Quincy is probably dead. Gurt might be a paedo. Deebom, Nobgobbler and countless others have migrated elsewhere. And Frank's still a cunt.

Oh, and Ding is in jail for pinching women's arses like some filthy flat-capped, hovis delivering Sid James.

Bill Thickers is more than likely languishing in an Indochina jail such was his fondness of holidays in SE Asia

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Could it be cocker council cake/paulie wearing an even bigger fake moustache n glasses..im slightly disappointed in ya roops baby for letting that one slip by ya..please dont shake me faith in ya 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

“One slip by ya”? 
Get with the fucking times panzy, the CC nonce sniffing hound must be fucking dead because more deviant beasts who were previously banned for life have been sneaking back of late than genuine newbies. It’s only the vigilance of certain old timers here that alerts the dimwitted admin team that we’ve been infiltrated by these sick perverts

On 06/11/2021 at 01:41, BeadleJuice said:

Punkape used to be on here and it was always fun to throw abuse at the cunt. Withers was another one when he wasn't starching his beret or using a garlic braid as anal beads/asphyxiation wank aid.

Bubba was pretty active at the time and if I recall correctly him and Bill Stickers used to take it in turns to crawl up each others arses.

Decs was flying high but seems to have been neutered (I've just read a post from September of his about his height, age and weight and wonder what the fuck has caused his downfall) 

Last but not least no visit to the corner would be complete without a few confrontations with Roops but I don't think I was ever banned or put in the cooler for anything.

I do recall saying David Guest looked like a Javan Slow Loris wearing a mask made of foreskin though!

Pretty good summary, however, I need to pull you up on the Stickers thing. That kale-munching, whale-saving stupid fucking cunt was merely a clique foot soldier, a meat shield sent over the top first to engage the opposition before any of the big hitters enter the fray/quincy shit in their mouths. 

I’m glad they’re both dead. 

• Like 2

On 06/11/2021 at 11:03, BeadleJuice said:

Yes, yes - I know what a VPN does. 

The Corner provides a free-to-use, advert-free platform to post opinions anonymously. All rules are placed for reasons based on experience. Your offer isn't really a compromise given that you could go to any address for day, post without the proxy and return home. Replicate the concession to all punters and the situation becomes unmanageable. We are not going to allow you to be a special case. The T&C were made clear at the outset and I see no reason to facilitate your self-entitlement. You are welcome to use and enjoy The Corner's facilities without the proxy.