CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Metropolitan Policeflakes

Decimus

The Met has already neutered its own officers by making them fear accusations of racism everytime they go out on the beat. Most coppers these days wouldn't dare stop a black man with a suspiciously metal and sharp bulge in the jeans that hang halfway down his fucking arse.

Not content with this, it's now been announced that any male plain clothes officer approaching a lone woman will have to facetime their pig station so some monkey cunt in a uniform can confirm that they are who they say they are. If the copper hasn't got his phone, he will give the woman a telephone number to ring to verify his identity.

I'm sure that knife wielding, psychopathic, premenstrual fucking whores with bi-polar and a whole host of other excuses for being a cunt, will absolutely love this. After they've drowned their kids in the bath or stabbed to death their husband, they'll have at least five minutes to carve up the stupid fucking pig playing with his phone whilst he tries to get a signal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So what happens if it's a female plain clothes officer. Are they not familiar with lesbianism?, because surely if people like Punkers (RIP) can rape a man than it must be feasible that a woman can rape / sexually assault a bird?

Fucking sexist police protocols.

It's pure hypocrisy. They're profiling their own male officers based on one twisted sick cunt who killed a woman, but think it's an abomination to profile young black men when that particular demographic are responsible for thousands upon thousands of violent crimes. 

Cressida really is a thick, fucking dick.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's pure hypocrisy. They're profiling their own male officers based on one twisted sick cunt who killed a woman, but think it's an abomination to profile young black men when that particular demographic are responsible for thousands upon thousands of violent crimes. 

Cressida really is a thick, fucking dick.

DCI James Mason currently serving with the Met. Police was found guilty on all 4 charges, in a disciplinary hearing on October 5 this year. (6 days after Caress a Dick self flagellated on all the MSM news channels over the Wayne Couzens affair). The charges related to a young woman who was violently mugged in 2010. Mason who was a DS at the time visited the victim at her home and made unwelcome sexual advances, offering to take her out for dinner and ‘get up close and personal’ to her injuries. He has reportedly been subject to another similar allegation in 2014, which so far has not been dealt with. He told the hearing that it was quite normal at that time to ‘come on to female victims’. DCI Mason although found guilty on all charges has not been sacked, or even demoted. A warning is apparently the appropriate punishment. Ms. Dick has not felt the need to say or do anything about the case. 11 years to even bring this before a disciplinary panel, with another similar allegation still to be heard?

This vile little crew cut dungaree wearing LGBTQ+ cunt is the perfect example of the rot in our society. Unsackable because of her sexual preference, glorified by the disgusting little cunt Khan who presides over the crime ridden shithole formerly regarded as one of the greatest cities in the world, and refusing to protect and serve the population which she obviously cares nothing about.

Absolute fucking disgrace.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

DCI James Mason currently serving with the Met. Police was found guilty on all 4 charges, in a disciplinary hearing on October 5 this year. (6 days after Caress a Dick self flagellated on all the MSM news channels over the Wayne Couzens affair). The charges related to a young woman who was violently mugged in 2010. Mason who was a DS at the time visited the victim at her home and made unwelcome sexual advances, offering to take her out for dinner and ‘get up close and personal’ to her injuries. He has reportedly been subject to another similar allegation in 2014, which so far has not been dealt with. He told the hearing that it was quite normal at that time to ‘come on to female victims’. DCI Mason although found guilty on all charges has not been sacked, or even demoted. A warning is apparently the appropriate punishment. Ms. Dick has not felt the need to say or do anything about the case. 11 years to even bring this before a disciplinary panel, with another similar allegation still to be heard?

This vile little crew cut dungaree wearing LGBTQ+ cunt is the perfect example of the rot in our society. Unsackable because of her sexual preference, glorified by the disgusting little cunt Khan who presides over the crime ridden shithole formerly regarded as one of the greatest cities in the world, and refusing to protect and serve the population which she obviously cares nothing about.

If the cunt had been found nicking from the biscuit tin he'd been fucked off from the force with loss of pension. It's obvious where the Met's priorities lay. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If the cunt had been found nicking from the biscuit tin he'd been fucked off from the force with loss of pension. It's obvious where the Met's priorities lay. 

Unfortunately money talks and sex offenders walk (free).

Still, that by no means negates what I'm trying to say. Not every male, police officer or otherwise, is a dangerous predator, and not every woman is a delicate innocent as this policy suggests.

I doubt many people can remember Barry Sheerman's comments in 2019. An MP (Labour of course) he suggested that no woman should be imprisoned unless she was "very violent". There's already a two tier legal system in favour of women, look at the disgusting sentences some of them receive for killing their children compared to fathers who do the same. This shit from the met is implying before there's even a trial that ALL women need protecting from ALL men. It's divisive, left wing, identity politics bollocks.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He was good as captain Nemo.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unfortunately money talks and sex offenders walk (free).

Still, that by no means negates what I'm trying to say. Not every male, police officer or otherwise, is a dangerous predator, and not every woman is a delicate innocent as this policy suggests.

I doubt many people can remember Barry Sheerman's comments in 2019. An MP (Labour of course) he suggested that no woman should be imprisoned unless she was "very violent". There's already a two tier legal system in favour of women, look at the disgusting sentences some of them receive for killing their children compared to fathers who do the same. This shit from the met is implying before there's even a trial that ALL women need protecting from ALL men. It's divisive, left wing, identity politics bollocks.

Give it a few decades and males will have their sperm harvested as soon as they're old enough to produce a viable sample before being castrated and lobotomized into domesticated drones used only for physical labour and getting spiders out of the bath.

• 3 months later...

Fucking Keystone Cops and Cressida Dick have been fucking things up again in the shit-pit capital. Arresting a driver of a car because he deliberately drove at and killed some fucking psycho who was stabbing his ex-bird to death in the street. I would describe running the cunt over with nearly 2 tonnes of motorised metal reasonable force and therefore demand his immediate release to free up some metropolitan police resource to investigate these rape claims that they keep getting accused of. Fucking utter bunch of cunts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking Keystone Cops and Cressida Dick have been fucking things up again in the shit-pit capital. Arresting a driver of a car because he deliberately drove at and killed some fucking psycho who was stabbing his ex-bird to death in the street. I would describe running the cunt over with nearly 2 tonnes of motorised metal reasonable force and therefore demand his immediate release to free up some metropolitan police resource to investigate these rape claims that they keep getting accused of. Fucking utter bunch of cunts.

Well said Nigel. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Thanks mate. Do you need a hair cut followed by a good bumming?, because apparently I'm gayer than Christmas.

Nige x

If you can fit me in tomorrow afternoon for a number two and a sack back and crack wax, let me know ASAP. I’ll pass on the bumming though. I can’t risk my ringpiece getting ruined as I’m off out to a party tomorrow night and it’s one of those parties where some of the guests would start pointing and whispering in each other’s ears. XXX Sweetie😘

Guest judgetwi
On 20/10/2021 at 17:08, Decimus said:

The Met has already neutered its own officers by making them fear accusations of racism everytime they go out on the beat. Most coppers these days wouldn't dare stop a black man with a suspiciously metal and sharp bulge in the jeans that hang halfway down his fucking arse.

Not content with this, it's now been announced that any male plain clothes officer approaching a lone woman will have to facetime their pig station so some monkey cunt in a uniform can confirm that they are who they say they are. If the copper hasn't got his phone, he will give the woman a telephone number to ring to verify his identity.

I'm sure that knife wielding, psychopathic, premenstrual fucking whores with bi-polar and a whole host of other excuses for being a cunt, will absolutely love this. After they've drowned their kids in the bath or stabbed to death their husband, they'll have at least five minutes to carve up the stupid fucking pig playing with his phone whilst he tries to get a signal.

Have you considered the case of Ashling Murphy in Ireland Brightboy? Strangled by some cunt while out jogging. Over here the Feminazis were all over the media .......misogyny, patriarchy, “we need to teach our boys to respect Wimminz” etc etc.

Then the Garda nicked some cunt who turned out to be an EU immigrant. Some kind of Polska who “has lived in several European countries.” Yeah, I bet he has. Fuck me......suddenly the wokies have nothing to say, don’t want to know. I don’t know what the situation is in Ireland but, fortunately we have our own correspondent, The Pansyboy, who can give us an update.

Over to you Brainbox.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Have you considered the case of Ashling Murphy in Ireland Brightboy? Strangled by some cunt while out jogging. Over here the Feminazis were all over the media .......misogyny, patriarchy, “we need to teach our boys to respect Wimminz” etc etc.

Then the Garda nicked some cunt who turned out to be an EU immigrant. Some kind of Polska who “has lived in several European countries.” Yeah, I bet he has. Fuck me......suddenly the wokies have nothing to say, don’t want to know. I don’t know what the situation is in Ireland but, fortunately we have our own correspondent, The Pansyboy, who can give us an update.

Over to you Brainbox.

"Fecking Polaks, coming here drinking our Guinness, taking our jobs, killing our wimmin. Fecking cunts, so they are"!  

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Over to you Brainbox.

You know the world is catastrophically fucked when people are emigrating to Bogland, the worlds greatest exporter of people historically. (Well what can loosely be described as people)

• Like 1