CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sum-up OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest Paulie

12 hours ago, Paulie said:

Yet another thing that gets my goat is that retarded advert on the telly for sum-up, the credit card company. Some tosser says the card can take contactless payments electronically (like that's some fucking revelation. Newsflash wankers, every organisation worth their salt does that) and the fucking cast of the United Nations goes ooooooooooooooooohhhhh, in unison.

Fucking enraging, closest I've ever come to putting my size 10 through the boob-tube.

Does it imply that you can take payments via this card?

13 hours ago, Paulie said:

Who the fuck are you?

He's a deluded fucking idiot who seems to think what he says carries weight around here. I've witnessed the daft cunt 'advise' a member who's been on here many years longer than he has. 

He is simply a jobless idiot who still thinks he can turn his life around. I genuinely hope he's dead before Christmas. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's a deluded fucking idiot who seems to think what he's says carries weight around here. I've witnessed the daft cunt 'advise' a member who's been on here many years longer than he has. 

He is simply a jobless idiot who still thinks he can turn his life around. I genuinely hope he's dead before Christmas. 

Think that covers all the main points.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im just in from a gig tonight..some 50 sonthin lawyer skum throwin a partay for his 30 suntin girlfriend paid an eyewaterin amount of money to have a band play of a wet monday night and tipped us all by card ...i had me sumup with me in me 99 citroen despatch ..modern tech eh..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Enjoy your "wages"

How to Stop Blight

• Like 3

Guest Paulie
2 hours ago, Clavo said:

Does it imply that you can take payments via this card?

I think so. I can't listen to the ad too closely as it's infuriating though, an aspect the ad execs clearly didn't consider.

31 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I think so. I can't listen to the ad too closely as it's infuriating though, an aspect the ad execs clearly didn't consider.

A general problem with the adverting "industry", currently loads of cunts are advertising on arsebook and are now swamped with vexed cunts giving them bad feedback.

54 minutes ago, Clavo said:

A general problem with the adverting "industry", currently loads of cunts are advertising on arsebook and are now swamped with vexed cunts giving them bad feedback.

What do you think would be an acceptable advert for the social media snowflakes these days? All I can imagine is a transgender, heavily obese, double amputee, black immigrant carried aloft in a golden throne decorated with rainbow banners on the backs of fifty grovelling white men in chains and gimp masks screaming "BUY DIS HEAR TING!" in pidgin English, followed by a very brief reveal of the product and a fifteen minute fast-speak disclaimer declaring it's 100% vegan, halal and kosher friendly and how much the corporation selling it supports the alphabet community and immigration.

And some cunt would still complain because their incredibly rare (entirely self diagnosed) mental disorder of choice wasn't represented.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Paulie said:

Who the fuck are you?

No one really Paulo. But my intuition tells me that the thick-as-mince spastic, OCR has commented (I wouldn’t know what he’s posted as I’ve blocked the weak, lame little rat) but, having seen ‘Mr Alzheimers’  (Ape) has given him his usual ‘likey-lick’ I’ll wager that it was about me, as most of the spineless cunts posts are…check it out, it’s hilarious. The Mafia of the Mediocre rides again with a combined IQ of 11.

Guest Paulie
28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No one really Paulo. But my intuition tells me that the thick-as-mince spastic, OCR has commented (I wouldn’t know what he’s posted as I’ve blocked the weak, lame little rat) but, having seen ‘Mr Alzheimers’  (Ape) has given him his usual ‘likey-lick’ I’ll wager that it was about me, as most of the spineless cunts posts are…check it out, it’s hilarious. The Mafia of the Mediocre rides again with a combined IQ of 11.

Indeed. I've noted the simmering tension between you two, it's nothing a premier inn room for the night wouldn't solve.

So then, are you and @Old Chap Raasclaat going to get it over with and fuck like sex-starved gibbons or not?

11 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Indeed. I've noted the simmering tension between you two, it's nothing a premier inn room for the night wouldn't solve.

So then, are you and @Old Chap Raasclaat going to get it over with and fuck like sex-starved gibbons or not?

What you may have noticed is his obsession with me, check out how many times he refers to me, the weird little shitcunt. I never respond to him as he ran away for the whole summer after our last spat. Cowardly wanker.

Apparently @Dyslexic cnut scared me off for the whole summer after an imaginary skirmish, I'm so scared of him he's had to block me. 

@Paulie he's low hanging fruit around these parts and if you want to shut the prick up mention 'CV'. Lol.

The bellend visits my profile every few days...what a creepy cunt. 

Guest Paulie
Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

What you may have noticed is his obsession with me, check out how many times he refers to me, the weird little shitcunt. I never respond to him as he ran away for the whole summer after our last spat. Cowardly wanker.

He probably likes you really, he's just playing hard to get. 

Guest Paulie
4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently @Dyslexic cnut scared me off for the whole summer after an imaginary skirmish, I'm so scared of him he's had to block me. 

@Paulie he's low hanging fruit around these parts and if you want to shut the prick up mention 'CV'. Lol.

The bellend visits my profile every few days...what a creepy cunt. 

I think there's a lot of respect there, he's just (partly) composed a song in your honour in the open corner.

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Nobody cares what you think or prefer..sorry

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

No wonder you spudcoons get on with the French. From the latest news coming out of that stinking Gallic shithole, your two ‘cultures’ have a lot in common.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58801183

Guest Paulie
4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve just had a PM, Paulo. Have a little peep at my profile page to see who the most recent visitors are. How funny and what a lying, snivelling hypocritical little twatbag eh? Lol…etc.

From who, @Old Chap Raasclaat? Is he suing for peace?

8 minutes ago, Paulie said:

From who, @Old Chap Raasclaat? Is he suing for peace?

A PM informing me that the retarded little shitcunt is suggesting profile stalking which is hilarious really as quite the opposite is true if you check my profile page…the stalky little shitcunt freak. Have a squabble with it Paulo, that way we can guarantee that the bellsniff runs away for four to five months. The cunt’s got previous.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A PM informing me that the retarded little shitcunt is suggesting profile stalking which is hilarious really as quite the opposite is true if you check my profile page…the stalky little shitcunt freak. Have a squabble with it Paulo, that way we can guarantee that the bellsniff runs away for four to five months. The cunt’s got previous.

On 29/05/2021 at 11:51, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two responses, numerous references and profile stalking, all since you ‘had nothing more to say to me? Curious behaviour I’ll suggest. I like you Raaso, for me, you’re up there with Harold and the Prof.

On 14/09/2021 at 16:59, Dyslexic cnut said:

So you have been profile-stalking then? Hypocrite.

Oh shut up DC. You went on the PM rampage when you first joined the site, carping on about 'so and so PM'd me and said so and so said in their PM that he had a wank, blablablabla', and now you're doing it again. Only a naive newbie would be impressed. And then there's this 'stalking my profile' bollocks (above), which you tried on me before doing it again to @Old Chap Raasclaat. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your profile page, mainly because you're not quite as important as you like to think you are.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh shut up DC. You went on the PM rampage when you first joined the site, carping on about 'so and so PM'd me and said so and so said in their PM that he had a wank, blablablabla', and now you're doing it again. Only a naive newbie would be impressed. And then there's this 'stalking my profile' bollocks (above), which you tried on me before doing it again to @Old Chap Raasclaat. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your profile page, mainly because you're not quite as important as you like to think you are.

Keep your odd nose out. The weirdo has been suggesting I’m all over his PP. A glance at mine suggests, in fact, that the opposite is true. Simples really…the shithead’s a hypocrite. Oh, and fuck off.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Keep your odd nose out. The weirdo has been suggesting I’m all over his PP. A glance at mine suggests, in fact, that the opposite is true. Simples really…the shithead’s a hypocrite. Oh, and fuck off.

Rattled. What an absolute cunt you’ve made yourself look. Again. Who the fuck do you think you are?