CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sum-up OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest Paulie

Guest Paulie

Yet another thing that gets my goat is that retarded advert on the telly for sum-up, the credit card company. Some tosser says the card can take contactless payments electronically (like that's some fucking revelation. Newsflash wankers, every organisation worth their salt does that) and the fucking cast of the United Nations goes ooooooooooooooooohhhhh, in unison.

Fucking enraging, closest I've ever come to putting my size 10 through the boob-tube.

28 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Yet another thing that gets my goat is that retarded advert on the telly for sum-up, the credit card company. Some tosser says the card can take contactless payments electronically (like that's some fucking revelation. Newsflash wankers, every organisation worth their salt does that) and the fucking cast of the United Nations goes ooooooooooooooooohhhhh, in unison.

Fucking enraging, closest I've ever come to putting my size 10 through the boob-tube.

Don't know it. Is it on YouTube? If so put it on here 

Guest Paulie
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't know it. Is it on YouTube? If so put it on here 

It's on the telly, I'm not searching YouCunt for that shit. Just writing about it is enough for me.

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

You live a thrilling life

Next time it comes on down a pint of drain cleaner, you fucking knob head

• Like 3

Guest Paulie
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You live a thrilling life

Next time it comes on down a pint of drain cleaner, you fucking knob head

Would you like to suck my dick?

Guest Paulie
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't act the fucking innocent cunt with me.*

*twitches pecs like Bolo Yeung

Who's Bolo Yeung? 

Don't play hard to get you cunt. Fuck it, I'm off to bed. This is too confusing.

Guest Paulie
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Listen to me boy, lest you be schooled by the pecker…

I’m 100% sure your fave pastime is wrapping a ghastly yellow tie around your fat fucking neck and strangle wanking to thoughts of taking a dump in someone’s mouth

Am i warm?

Depends how long ago the shit you took was, it ain't gonna stay warm forever you stupid cunt. Fuck off anyway, you cunt, stick a shitty toblerone up your ass for the night and think of me while you're doing it. 

Goodnight.

Im just in from a gig tonight..some 50 sonthin lawyer skum throwin a partay for his 30 suntin girlfriend paid an eyewaterin amount of money to have a band play of a wet monday night and tipped us all by card ...i had me sumup with me in me 99 citroen despatch ..modern tech eh..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Paulie
36 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im just in from a gig tonight..some 50 sonthin lawyer skum throwin a partay for his 30 suntin girlfriend paid an eyewaterin amount of money to have a band play of a wet monday night and tipped us all by card ...i had me sumup with me in me 99 citroen despatch ..modern tech eh..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Right, but did everybody go oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, when payment was made? 

Guest Paulie
Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well i remained nonchalant when the 100 a skull went thru like it was a regular occurrence 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck it, I didn't get any of that, but have a like anyway you saxy beast

Guest Fatty Junior
10 hours ago, Paulie said:

Yawn

10 hours ago, Paulie said:

Who's Bolo Yeung? 

Don't play hard to get you cunt. Fuck it, I'm off to bed. This is too confusing.

Bolo Yeung was a big yellow thing. No, not big bird from Sesame Street but a Chinese martial artist and bodybuilder.

If I'm not mistaken his latest press coverage involved him fiddling with the cock of a young boy in the changing room of a gym. I would quickly disassociate yourself from this Bolo Yeung character if I were you @Eric Cuntman