CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mortimer and Whitehouse - Gone Fishing

Guest Paulie

Guest Paulie
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I’m unfamiliar with the technique of removing anything using glue, so for that reason alone I won’t attempt to rebut your allegation.

Your not cross-examining a witness at the fucking old bailey, what's with the intellectual prose? Throw in a few sexual refs to the mother, or a peado allegation or ten, or a dog fucking analogie. Meat and grist my boy willy, meat an grist.

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Your not cross-examining a witness at the fucking old bailey, what's with the intellectual prose? Throw in a few sexual refs to the mother, or a peado allegation or ten, or a dog fucking analogie. Meat and grist my boy willy, meat an grist.

You sound like Jewdy. I hope you choke on a Palestinian baby's head you filthy fucking holocaust inventing, Jesus murdering whining cunt.*

*ignore the above if you are neither a film producer, pawnbroker or frank's tailor.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I thought they’d be a good fit here, bright men and utter cunts. Too much squabbling though…it’s a crying shame. Probably.

I would suspect that for some on here this is the only place that they have any mates. A mix of very lonely cunts and other cunts who get abused at work and come on here to vent their frustrations.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I thought they’d be a good fit here, bright men and utter cunts. Too much squabbling though…it’s a crying shame. Probably.

Of course those 'mates' of yours who ignore your pissed up phone calls, pleas for help and who are always busy when you invite them over for a BBQ on your £1 throw away pound shop BBQ. 

Lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There must be many different reasons for as many different people. I think I know why I started out on here, but I’ll be fucked if I can work out why I’m still going. 

....you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.... 

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There must be many different reasons for as many different people. I think I know why I started out on here, but I’ll be fucked if I can work out why I’m still going. 

It is a bit like those wet paint signs or road closed signs where you have to touch the paint to make sure that it is wet or that the road is really closed.

On 04/10/2021 at 19:00, Paulie said:

@dave what's going on fella? This is the second poster who's quoted me mentioning you and dog shit. Are you subject to a faecal vendetta on here? They ain't been posting it through your letterbox have they, dirty bastards!

You got it, there is a 'scat/cock' obsessed gay mafia on this site, be careful where you tread (unless you've got a thick skin, and a pair of even thicker trousers) they'll be on you like bats on a donkey.