CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mortimer and Whitehouse - Gone Fishing

Guest Paulie

17 minutes ago, Clavo said:

So you have been paid off, they did not share your high opinion of yourself.

Were you drunk or on some kind of new medication the other night when you inferred is was a paedo and mentioned my children, yet again? 

You really need an extended break from this place you rattled wanker.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Were you drunk or on some kind of new medication the other night when you inferred is was a paedo and mentioned my children, yet again? 

I have never mention your children nor have I inferred that you are a paedo. Why are you you telling lies?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby I will tell you why you are so fixated with me, you are shit scared because I am familiar with the path along that old canal and afraid that I will find out that you are a bullshitter.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d suggest searching pens recent posts but the stupid sad cunt is here 24/7 spouting drivel. Needless to say, she’s rattling big style and knows the ban hammer is about to fall

On this thread

She said "you being a married father of three and a sicko whose probably tagged"

That one?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

That's the one. I got seven months clink for far less...

You used one of the "n" words .. I am asking about someone who is fixated about cocks and keeps mentioning his alleged offspring. You have the same issue regarding being fixated with what you think is between my legs.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who the fuck starts all this? Literally every nom dissolves into this shit. If I'm one then I will stop. If I had the time I'd go back and see who the usual suspect(s) is/are. It's getting ridiculous now.

They go on day after day 24/7 about what they think is between my legs .. do any normal males do that?

Guest Paulie
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who the fuck starts all this? Literally every nom dissolves into this shit. If I'm one then I will stop. If I had the time I'd go back and see who the usual suspect(s) is/are. It's getting ridiculous now.

It's fascinating isn't it? You never know which topic's going to blow up next in an orgy of family abuse and nonce allegations. 

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It started I think when Stubby joined .. he mention that he lived in Gloucestershire and I told him that I have walked along the towing path of the old thames and severn canal a few times and he went into a meltdown, perhaps he thought that he might bump into me.

6 minutes ago, Paulie said:

It's fascinating isn't it? You never know which topic's going to blow up next in an orgy of family abuse and nonce allegations. 

It is fascinating in a number of ways even more so in that the kind of tranny they are talking about would more likely have had their penis turned into a sort of designer vagina and would not actually have something resembling an elephants trunk between their legs.

3 minutes ago, Clavo said:

It started I think when Stubby joined .. he mention that he lived in Gloucestershire and I told him that have walked along the towing path of the old thames and severn canal a few times and he went into a meltdown, perhaps he thought that he might bump into me.

No. I mean all the noms that have descended into mindless abuse. This started before Stubby joined. 

• Like 1

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

No. I mean all the noms that have descended into mindless abuse. This started before Stubby joined. 

h that started earlier there was "shitstabber michael" who pretended to be the colonel's gay son. There was also four-eyed cunt and pisstazza who used to rag up the old admin.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It’s not helping the site for sure, all of this derailment and Inter-member acrimony (yes I know I’m no angel here.) Some of the noms are excellent and when the topic is discussed/ranted about it’s at its best. I tried to get some mates to join but they can’t get past the fucking historical squabbling that goes on that to an outsider is utterly baffling. Bit shit really.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A problem with noms is that it is hard to do an original one as most of the subjects have been done, also for the newbies finding noms that have been already done is not exactly easy.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Construct a legible sentence you dopey little cunt. You may have a decent point, but if it’s unreadable, it’s lost. That’s the second time tonight. Didn't Roops kick your cunt in the last time you squealed about your family and name revelations? For someone who’s not shy of threatening physical violence on here, you’re preciously touchy when your own ribs get a light tickling. Grow the fuck up you twat.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s not helping the site for sure, all of this derailment and Inter-member acrimony (yes I know I’m no angel here.) Some of the noms are excellent and when the topic is discussed/ranted about it’s at its best. I tried to get some mates to join but they can’t get past the fucking historical squabbling that goes on that to an outsider is utterly baffling. Bit shit really.

Then you remembered you're friendless, bullshiting, alcoholic, jobless, scouse wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Paulie
2 hours ago, Clavo said:

It is fascinating in a number of ways even more so in that the kind of tranny they are talking about would more likely have had their penis turned into a sort of designer vagina and would not actually have something resembling an elephants trunk between their legs.

What!?